• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

_Keno_

Smash Lord
that sucks. =(

hey will_, what bus do you take from huntsville to tournaments? At least, I pretty sure its you that buses...

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
so, bittersweet news in one way or another, im in a different car, which means that i can make it out to play every now and then (when i dont have to be up so early the next morning)......bad news is that, my wii crapped out and is gone, but i managed to salvage my b+ Sd Card,

Will_

Smash Journeyman
that sucks. =(

hey will_, what bus do you take from huntsville to tournaments? At least, I pretty sure its you that buses...
Greyhound. It's a last resort kind of thing. Unfortunately imma probably use it to get to the next waba.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Me and zero gamer had an odd match on pictochat, where we both started warping around the level.

We were both mk.

COINCIDENCE?!?!?!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Jason watch Angel Beat. I swear it feels like a mix of Haruhi, K-On, and Shana. With V-13 in a Lolis body lol. Oh and its sooo random.

j00t

Smash Champion
Cheap Peach, we're leaving for POE3 after Chad gets off of work, which I can guess will be at around 8-9 p.m.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ummm..

maybe ill come.
idk im not doing anything until tonight though.

so ye maybe ill come.
actually i prolly will ur gonna be at mle's rite?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Zero, I'm at my Uncles helping him move. So yea I will not be there today or this weekend. I'll be at Gadsden next weekend so I will probably not see you until August. Unless I manage to get to WABA and you're there.

:D Give my regards to Matt, I'll miss the dude.

Top Bottom