• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm going to try to. I just need to know the details... I'm assuming we are leaving Friday? What time? What time are we getting back? How much am I paying for gas? etc
I assume we're leaving Friday night and coming back on Saturday night. I think the tournament is only one day.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
wow
cheap got a job before i did.

ay guys do you want to host a tournament frrrl so i can go to?
>_<
im getting tired of wifi nowwwwwww

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Janitor, plz post this in You Laugh You Lose!!! It's too good to have in only the bama thread.
Who is the guy that was being interviewed?

Guy
"...and the sea caught fire."
reporter-
"why did the front fall off?"
Guy
"a wave hit it...very unsual. One in a million."

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Yeh, Zero I'm obviously not going ... I haven't had internet for 3 or 4 days. So I couldent post. It's not worth the gas since I'm not gonna be entering. I was planning on going just to hang out. Sorry to anyone counting on me for a ride >_>'
I wasn't really expecting you to drive, I thought you were gonna ride with us. It was fun, wish you had come :)

@mc killa
I cant take you home or pick you up if you come over; I spent a lot on gas for WaBa and Im tryin to conserve.

@Kola
I guess you can just come over tomorrow or sometime. and Id like to start hypin the tourney we want to host, but Im wanting it in a venue. Since I have no money to pay for it atm and we have to check the available dates for the venue we cant post it yet. Unless J wants it in our apt...

Top Bottom