• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
its not "literally" drowning someone, but it effective as torture because it produces the sensation of drowning. not because of "omg he's pouring water on me, this sucks" lol

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
no swimming for the janitor? sadface :(

any "finger" or "input" johns can be resolved with practice.

GET IT

LOLOLOLOOLOOL

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Funny thing actually. Matt and I never saw you and Trey swim. You just hovered in the water, but we were surprised at your massive lung capacity.

I guess if black people can't swim they may as well be able to hold their breath until rescue comes.

Also, Matt, where are you!

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
Funny thing actually. Matt and I never saw you and Trey swim. You just hovered in the water, but we were surprised at your massive lung capacity.

I guess if black people can't swim they may as well be able to hold their breath until rescue comes.

Also, Matt, where are you!
well, i used to be a runner b4 my physical stamina went to hell, and since im a generally calm person i dont tense up as most people(black) would >.>

also, LOLWUT I JUST CANT SWIM VERY FAR...or fast

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Slam, Ill call you tomorrow and let youknow if we have a seat available, think you could get over here fast in the morning?

I guess til tomorrow is fair enough time to allow Matt to freakin contact us.

Also, I realized that if we leave at around 9, we wont get there til 1 bc of the time zone difference.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Slam, I'll definitely have a seat available. I'm leaving my house around 9:30 and probably picking people up all the way through 10:00 and then hitting I-20.

I'm already picking someone up at the Publix on Highway 150 off Exit 10 on I-459 at 9:40. Coming up from Montevallo, you'd take I-65N and and then I-459S to exit 10. I don't how long it would take, but 9:40 is when I should be there. You can instant message me or something.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hope you guys are as excited as I am about this.
:p First OOS tournament so I'm aiming for top 5.

matt4300

Smash Ace
Yeh, Zero I'm obviously not going ... I haven't had internet for 3 or 4 days. So I couldent post. It's not worth the gas since I'm not gonna be entering. I was planning on going just to hang out. Sorry to anyone counting on me for a ride >_>'

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
man im so sad i couldnt come to waba.

i got drunk and didnt pass out until the morning. ****.
i know how janitor feels now.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
in any given math, its far more likely that you will get grabbed by them than it is that you will be able to kill nana

and when you get grabbed by them you lose your stock

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
ics are like
mindgames for grabs
then execution.
pretty gay.

but you can ***** the **** balls.

i mean, metaknight

Top Bottom