• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
it just depends on what you're into and whether you understand all the rules. I love watching LoL matches, I like watching magic the gathering matches, chess matches, and brawl matches. just cuz i'm actually interested in whats happening

*Cam*

Smash Lord

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
football is liek the most entertaining sport.
lol mc, if you cant watch football try watching soccer or something. i guarentee every sport is more boring than football.

speaking of football.

bengals 6-2 number 1 in AFC north *****es!!!!!!!!!

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
the only sport ive been able to actually sit and watch is like X Games stuff. that stuff is pretty good depending on the event.
You sound like my grandmother.

Side note: I found a copy of melee at a second-hand store here in Japan. It was 6,000 yen, which is about 80 bucks. Fuuuuuck.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
people become fans for different reasons, when your friends and family all support something, you usually end up doing it too, like my friends who lives in pennsylvania came down to Alabama for a few months, and after not really caring about college football she went back home saying roll tide and wearing alabama gear and **** lol.

and sometimes a certain team is good during a memorable time in your life.
like the only reason I'm a green bay packers fan is because they were amazing in 1998 and that was pretty much the year i started giving a **** about football.
Whereas I like the Packers because I liked Favre. I guess it stuck. Still a bigger Saints fan. Packers, Bengals, and Panthers are the other teams I like to see win.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I REALLY want to go this weekend, but I landed a job recently and I don't find out my schedule for the week until later today.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude noobs get mad at you if you jungle.
they cant solo lane they like have a panic attack like "WTF R YOU DOING COME BACK WTF!"
then they die cuz they try to go out and fight a 2v1, blinded by sheer panic.
then turret gets destroyed.
you get 300 gold, red buff : )

i think jungling alone is enough to troll ppl in LoL

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
dude noobs get mad at you if you jungle.
they cant solo lane they like have a panic attack like "WTF R YOU DOING COME BACK WTF!"
then they die cuz they try to go out and fight a 2v1, blinded by sheer panic.
then turret gets destroyed.
you get 300 gold, red buff : )
This. When I played jungle Warwick (albeit, I am much better at laning with him, I've discovered), people would freak when they had to solo top.
If noobs would just focus on farming they'd be better. :/

Edit: Oh, and I know way more theory in LoL than application. I'm okay at laning with WW. But then I'm not playing ranked yet, because I'm level 14.

Edit2:I wish I could like Duchock's post right there. vvvvvv

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Add GSRyker and ZacksPanties, Mr. Level 14 Saint.
Ryker, why do you have an account named ZacksPanties?

also, I don't play a lot due to double jobbing it now. My brother asked me why I buy win based IP boosts, and I told him it's because his computer likes to lag out and just boot me frmo games, and also because I don't know if I'll be able to play for a week at a time.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i dont like first person shooters. i dont see any competitive merit. even though there is.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i cant go this weekend cuz its my girlfriend's winter formal.

but im going to Florida next weekend though. 1 upn you *****esssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
i cant go this weekend cuz its my girlfriend's winter formal.

but im going to Florida next weekend though. 1 upn you *****esssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!
But I'm going to Orlando too! :p

So... AL... can anyone house a car from GA for Iron Brawl besides Billy?... It's literally over an hour and half out of our way to house with him. If no one else is willing or unable, that's fine. Just checking our options...

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
First impressions of MW3: It's really, really good. It's very much Call of Duty, a formula that I know not everyone likes, but for those that do it's handled very well. The map design is good, and the customization is amazing.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i would house you guys but its the NIGHT after formal so things are gona be a little sexy at my house ;)

lool

dude yeah i wanna come to georgia first then ride out with you guys on that bus or whatever. i really wanna go.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
The only really interesting thing I've heard about it is Kill Confirmed. I like that idea.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Is there really no one in AL that lives off Highway 20 or in Birmingham that is willing to house 5 people from GA just for Friday night? No one at all? If we can't get housing for Friday night, we won't be able to come. That'll make me sad :(

We only need a floor to sleep on and I promise we can be quite if that's a problem. We can't stay with Billy because he's too far out of the way. The driver's preference and other problems prevent us.

Top Bottom