• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
hazaaahhh

try to get some melee people to go
Can do. I know Clay and Collin want to go, and I'm sure Barnes and Bobby do too. Then there's all the freshman whose names I don't know yet who are Melee enthusiasts... I'm sure I can scrounge up a few people :)

Just found out that our Fall Break is that weekend, so some people who want to go might be going home instead. I think that might only lose a net total of, like, 2 people out of the interested group, though.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
All right Russ, I'll be around your place at 5-6ish PM. Please leave the camera by the basement door if you're not going to be there. ;-; Really need that Camera like...Today

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
youre not going to ausum mahg?

if no one on here rides with me i may bring like one friend or two or something.
although they are always reluctant to pay money because they think they are really bad players. (which i mean... isnt UNTRUE, i just dont think they have the drive or passion to stick with it and they figure why waste ten dollars if it serves no greater purpose and im not all that interested in furthering a smash career or w/e)

BUT THEY WASTE LIKE 40 DOLLARS A DAY ON WEED which is ********. i have grown to get irritated with stoners. mainly cuz i dislike the plant these days. remember when i was all into it and posting about it everyday on here?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i could pick you up kevin if u think im still cool lol
u kno how i am on here though lol

Twinster

Smash Cadet
If I am driving which idk if I am or not then I would be willing to pick you up Janitor, I would have to wait and see.. I will know if I am driving closer to the time.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
My life is saved, thanks for leaving the Camera out Russ. Noticed I didn't even check my bag with the wii to see if your SD was in there, and I also noticed Matt left his sunglasses on my entertainment center.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
ill ride with you slam, we're gonna leave early yes? since you have to pay came the night before and stuff?(i have to aswell)
I'll let you guys pay the day of and still be "pre-registered." Just make it there before the tournament actually starts (11:00 officially, although Brawl Singles isn't until 3:45).

Next season, I'm going to be much more strict about it though.

EDIT: You guys CAN sign up with Russ. He's allowed to take your money as an ASL official.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
AUSOME is this weekend right? I might go. If my parents give me money I'll try to find a way since I'll be at home and food is will be there when I get back.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
I'll let you guys pay the day of and still be "pre-registered." Just make it there before the tournament actually starts (11:00 officially, although Brawl Singles isn't until 3:45).

Next season, I'm going to be much more strict about it though.

EDIT: You guys CAN sign up with Russ. He's allowed to take your money as an ASL official.
dude that still sucks though. i dont play melee. why? ug w/e itll give me the excuse to enter that ish

*Cam*

Smash Lord
dude that still sucks though. i dont play melee. why? ug w/e itll give me the excuse to enter that ish
Then sign up and don't get free food, or sign up with Russ, or mail your money in. There are so many ways you could do it that I don't think I'm being unreasonable.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Jason/Matt-
To whomever gets this first, would it be possible for either of you to upload the picture of the Link girl that was really good?

I'll also need one panda/bear/cat suit girl of your choice sent to me, I plan on doing a piece out of both of them.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Well, that was a month of agony.

I'm out of the hospital, still recovering. I had surgery to reverse the ostomy I had, and there were complications following the surgery. Just went back to work today, and even then only half day.

I come back and see MK is banned with a 3 month lead in to the banning, five if you count the forewarning that the vote and deliberations were taking place.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
id have to drive up to birmingham to give it my ASL money to Russ, there is no post office in montevallo.
so i cant just go to AUSUM and be like "here are my fees" ?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Well, that was a month of agony.

I'm out of the hospital, still recovering. I had surgery to reverse the ostomy I had, and there were complications following the surgery. Just went back to work today, and even then only half day.

I come back and see MK is banned with a 3 month lead in to the banning, five if you count the forewarning that the vote and deliberations were taking place.
I think I'm going to start quoting all of Munkus's posts and simply post unrelated Youtube videos.

Feel better soon though. Surgery ****ing blows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgYxe6oNJKU

*Cam*

Smash Lord
id have to drive up to birmingham to give it my ASL money to Russ, there is no post office in montevallo.
so i cant just go to AUSUM and be like "here are my fees" ?
You can come to AUSOM and pay your fees after the tournament has started, but you won't get pizza. That's only an advantage we offer to people who PRE-register.

I don't know why you say Montevallo doesn't have a post office. I looked online and it has like 6 of them.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude everything in montevallo is old as **** and not running anymore.
it may say that but chances are its just an empty building that once was.
we literally have nothing except mcdonalds jacks and KFC and subway and the university. everything else has been long gone waay before i got here.
everyone says that it is the oldest town in alabama, im not sure how true that is.
oh i think we had a yogurt place open up. but trust me if there is a post office it is surely vacant.

but thats ok about the pizza thing i dont really like food much these days (not being sarcastic i seriously just do not find pleasure in it anymore for some reason as of recently) so idc really. ausum would work best for me.

Top Bottom