• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ok well ill hit you up tommorow possibly?

idk what im gonna do. i think i may stick with d3. and keep trying to get good with wolf.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Zero_Gamer, what day do you want to go to AWA? Friday night, saturday morning? etc

Will you be coming back through B'ham or will we need different cars?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Cannot counterpick back to the last game you won or can I just keep going back to whatever game?
I don't care, heh. It makes sense to go to where you think you'll win, and the win is in the past, so if it means that we'll go back and forth between two games, so be it.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
So like, for those who went, do I have to buy the weekend pass even if I'm wanting to be there for one day? If not, how much for a single day pass?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
$30 for one day, $40 for two, $50 for three.

It's significantly cheaper if you buy it months in advance.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I've got 7 people in a 3 room apartment. xD Fitting 3 more might be a hassle for an overnight stay.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
H withdrawal / girlfriend just broke up with me.

verge of the worst day of my life.
what the **** is my problem

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
tell me if yall need housing if youre coming down, i can probably squeeze you guys in.(not at my house the current area im in)

and slam, dont worry, we all got your back to cheer you up and stuff o3o.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
oh i didnt read any of it, its w/e, i cross the line in like... all my posts. :/

btw might pick up luigi. its just an idea and its way easier to say youre gonna main someone than actually do it obvs so it prob wont happen.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Fair warning. Luigi is pretty frustrating. Marth will make you cry tears of salt and matches become hell when people figure out not to approach you.

Top Bottom