• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i started playing GG, Marvel 2, and Melee all around the same time. i was scrub at marvel and melee, but GG was the only one that I was aware of there being a competitive community for on dustloop.com, so to some extent i was a little bit less scrubby at that, but still not good cuz i never played anyone except one friend, who was better than me but still not pro or anything.
i had a natural knack for melee (when compared to my friends, i almost always won), but the only reason I am even a part of the smash community is because thief and his melee tournaments on UA campus. I joined smashboards a bit before going to this tournament, bc i'd stumbled upon Ken's wikipedia page I think, and then started watching ken and isai vides and was like WHAT THE **** ARE THESE GUYS DOING.
anyway i'm digressing. my point is, it's all about your mindset, not really what games you played first. If you hang out with a lot of douchebags, it's likely you'll pick up douchebag tendencies. It doesn't take a genius to know that if you've never seriously played a game then you can't really know enough about it to judge it. I bet these SRK guys have never even watched a whole tournament match of smash.
i think marvel 3 and street fighter are more well made and more balanced fighting games than smash, but smash is still legitimate enough to justify learning to play it.

like I've made comments about MK9 and Marvel 3 because I've played those games quite a bit. but i've never seriously played Naruto or Melty Blood, which is why you've never heard me mention those games. it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm not an "SRK" person, its just some people are douchey and closed minded, and hanging out with certain people may influence you to act that way.

there are some SRK people who aren't rude and weird about it, but i wouldn't say its any kind of majority. honestly SRK people just write off any game that they don't know how to play. You hear them talking **** about everything from smash to tekken to marvel 3 itself

Aloha

Smash Cadet
i started playing GG, Marvel 2, and Melee all around the same time. i was scrub at marvel and melee, but GG was the only one that I was aware of there being a competitive community for on dustloop.com, so to some extent i was a little bit less scrubby at that, but still not good cuz i never played anyone except one friend, who was better than me but still not pro or anything.
i had a natural knack for melee (when compared to my friends, i almost always won), but the only reason I am even a part of the smash community is because thief and his melee tournaments on UA campus. I joined smashboards a bit before going to this tournament, bc i'd stumbled upon Ken's wikipedia page I think, and then started watching ken and isai vides and was like WHAT THE **** ARE THESE GUYS DOING.
anyway i'm digressing. my point is, it's all about your mindset, not really what games you played first. If you hang out with a lot of douchebags, it's likely you'll pick up douchebag tendencies. It doesn't take a genius to know that if you've never seriously played a game then you can't really know enough about it to judge it. I bet these SRK guys have never even watched a whole tournament match of smash.
i think marvel 3 and street fighter are more well made and more balanced fighting games than smash, but smash is still legitimate enough to justify learning to play it.

like I've made comments about MK9 and Marvel 3 because I've played those games quite a bit. but i've never seriously played Naruto or Melty Blood, which is why you've never heard me mention those games. it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm not an "SRK" person, its just some people are douchey and closed minded, and hanging out with certain people may influence you to act that way.

there are some SRK people who aren't rude and weird about it, but i wouldn't say its any kind of majority. honestly SRK people just write off any game that they don't know how to play. You hear them talking **** about everything from smash to tekken to marvel 3 itself
oh but kevin melty blood is so god - like! as for slam okay i understand you better i would agree with that its all gucci!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?e...id=213088102078980&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

just went in and made a fool of myself again. ugg why do i always do this. but honestly, they treated me like **** irl, but then i posted about it on the internet and they deny it and are like "whaaat are you talking about duuuudee???" ugg but i guess you can do things like that on the internet.
but lol@ taking 10 hours to go to the store.
and idk why he brought up the metaknight thing. i didnt mention that. idk maybe he heard me say something about it irrl.

but yeah aloha yall def take things more seriously. i just wasnt talkin bout that though. but yeah, word its all good.

**** i just let you guys know about another free tourney uggggggggggg

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i won it and got 115 dollars and i went all wolf other than the first couple rounds. lol cuz they said mk wasnt banned so i couldnt resist. but then i was JV 4 stocking everyone and decided to cool off lol.
but i went all wolf in grand finals too. :)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
i won it and got 115 dollars and i went all wolf other than the first couple rounds. lol cuz they said mk wasnt banned so i couldnt resist. but then i was JV 4 stocking everyone and decided to cool off lol.
but i went all wolf in grand finals too. :)
Was anyone else there at least decent? Also, did you talk to anyone about coming to other tournaments?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Was anyone else there at least decent? Also, did you talk to anyone about coming to other tournaments?
i can honestly say no one was at least decent there except the guy who was in GF's against me.
he played mario and he would shield the entirety of my attacks (like wario's dair) and he knew about avoiding lazer games (like falco's and wolf) and could approach despite them. and he was pretty patient. but he rolled too much lol. but yeah i tried to tell him that he should come to our tournaments and we'd be happy for him to be there but he blew me off and said he didnt need to because smash is stupid. (it was the same guy that said he was better than our community because he barely avoided getting JV 4 stocked by my mk)

i wouldve loved to have him here cuz he had mad potential. he was already good at marvel and i think placed top eight there so maybe some skill carried over or something idk. but he just had a really bad attitude twords smash and blamed his losses on him not trying or caring because it was smash and he was too busy with a real game.

i also tried to give him advice numerous times because he understodd the basics so well, but i got shut down and told i was wrong.

:urg::urg::urg:
:c

i dont see how you can see someone jv 4 stocking you and still think that they are incapable of telling you what you are doing wrong. and still firmly think in your mind that you are better than them and know more than them... makes no sense to me. i know i cant compete in the field of knowledge about marvel with the community but for some reason they think they already know more than the people who spend years playing and analyzing smash.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yah i spend so much time at these scrub tourney that when i come to our tourneys i get wreckseddddd : p

but seriously this was the first one but i didnt even care about winning or getting money dude it just sucked being there. at least it gave me a wake up call to what's really important in tourneys. and thats the dudes there and the atmosphere and having fun.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i woudl go but that would just promote mk playing which i shouldnt really be doing anymore.

i learned that i dont know the oli wolf MU today.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Olimar on Wifi in general is just stupid

Just ask yourself "How do I dodge cstick?"

And after maybe months you'll get it, maybe.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i did not know that olimar's downsmash can go through the platform if he is standing on it and you are below him...
janitor wifi doesnt make wolf good. nothing can.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
wolf gets a free move of choice whenever you make a mistake due to input lag, which for me is all the time, and i imagine the same for all players who play more offline than online. and most of wolf's moves are unpunishable online, unless you just happen to know the exact frame delay of the connection and can buffer the inputs in. Which maybe some people can, but i can't.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i just dont have a bad connection. your connection is trash kevin lol i never play wolf in lag but i think i have before in teams or something. anyways yeah i could see how he's stupid in lag.

thats why you gotta get rid of that african tribe village connection son

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i actually have a pretty good internet connection. wii wifi is just ********. i'll play some one from Canada and have a better connection than someone down the street. it's just random

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
idk dude anyways wolf being good on wifi is 09 stuff anyways. just stay out of fsmash range which isnt even good either. wolf is actually hard to play on wifi according to the wifiers.

and snake is good but once you adjust to wifi he is just like snake irl. he doesnt really have much to abuse that actually works if you dont play dumb.

pit is one of the best on wifi and olimar is ********. as well as fox lol and sonic.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
wifi is just completely dumb. it gives you a general idea of what characters can do, but it's not going to make you good at the game. cuz the entire strategy is different. i think the only thing wifi helps you do is improve your patience. because you literally can't do anything without getting punished lol unless you play one of the "good wifi" characters.

Snakes F-tilt is easily blocked on reaction off line. it isn't at all online. A snake online can casually walk up to you and f-tilt you. you have to assume he's going to f-tilt you before he does, and usually that results in you throwing your shield up and getting grabbed. or prematurely rolling/spotdodging

"hard to play" is dependent on how your playing. when you pick wolf and just spam smashes, that isn't "hard". off line you have to have good timing and spacing to play wolf, so yeah if you play like that online it's hard. but when you realize that your moves are not punishable online you dont have to play like that lol just throw **** out.

most people on AIB are people who play offline, so they play with an offline style, but people who care about having a winning record quickly realize that so many previously punishable strategies are great online they shift the playstyle.
I would say that Snake is easily the best character on wifi. wolf isn't like "the best", but he's so much better online than he is offline (because he sucks offline lol). other than that I dunno. I just hate wifi. I enjoy playing against the computer much more lol

i kind of want to pick wolf and use nothing except bair, laser and f-smash and amass a winning record just to show how stupid wifi is

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
wifi is just completely dumb. it gives you a general idea of what characters can do, but it's not going to make you good at the game. cuz the entire strategy is different. i think the only thing wifi helps you do is improve your patience. because you literally can't do anything without getting punished lol unless you play one of the "good wifi" characters.

Snakes F-tilt is easily blocked on reaction off line. it isn't at all online. A snake online can casually walk up to you and f-tilt you. you have to assume he's going to f-tilt you before he does, and usually that results in you throwing your shield up and getting grabbed. or prematurely rolling/spotdodging

"hard to play" is dependent on how your playing. when you pick wolf and just spam smashes, that isn't "hard". off line you have to have good timing and spacing to play wolf, so yeah if you play like that online it's hard. but when you realize that your moves are not punishable online you dont have to play like that lol just throw **** out.

most people on AIB are people who play offline, so they play with an offline style, but people who care about having a winning record quickly realize that so many previously punishable strategies are great online they shift the playstyle.
I would say that Snake is easily the best character on wifi. wolf isn't like "the best", but he's so much better online than he is offline (because he sucks offline lol). other than that I dunno. I just hate wifi. I enjoy playing against the computer much more lol

i kind of want to pick wolf and use nothing except bair, laser and f-smash and amass a winning record just to show how stupid wifi is
ive never seen anybody spam smashes and do good online before.
and im on like everyday...
offline is like almost the same as online. a bunch of pros now, started playing online and became good online, then went to irl tourneys, and wrecked face.

i want to post alot of people's names but im afraid of namsearch lol

but, for instance, that one geou guy who came to the card store tournament we had in montgomery forevvveer ago, came in like 4th and was better than everyone pretty much.
and he used luigi, who isnt a wifi god char by any means, and he had never played offline before.

that **** happens alot actually.

i mean, I AM THIS WAY. i dont play offline except at tournaments and i learn EVERYTHING i know about smash from online. its not like i dont know the metagame or anything and am suprised when people dont spam smashes. i understand everything that is going on. in fact, in matches, i pretend that i am playing wifi because i am more comfortable sitting at home and playing than having pressure on me. its always literally the exact same thing. i wouldnt be good or ranked if it wasnt for wifi. i do not feel like i learn alot at tournaments because most of the time im too nervous. and ive been to like... 3 smashfests? and had good people play more than a couple friendlies with me only a handful of times.

i mean, serin is like that. except ddd is kiiiinnnda a wifi character who is easy to use in lag.

and by saying "easy" i mean that some characters have to move alot more than others and are more technical than others so its hard to do good with those characters because thats what they are suppose to do to win is be kinda more technical, offline and online. like ddd doesnt have to move alot so he is easy to use online because it is hard to adjust to button lag. but that's literally the only reason. and button lag effects him less than someone trying to do a shuttle loop to cancel out of first hit ftilt to reverse shuttle loop to downtilt to grab or something with MK.

smash is just past having people spam stuff and it working consistantly. and im speaking of offline and online both because they arent really all that different.
its essentially the same thing as offline except for you can move much faster offline. so you can do some combos and do things into grab that would be kind of risky to do online cuz of the lag and you could get punished. but thats not even really all that true because its not even that bad.

and wolf doesnt suck offline a bunch of wolfs are ranked players in their state. kane started playing wolf online and now he is like number one offline in his state. and he was good online with wolf before that happened. wifi has made some pros.

and i dodge snake ftilt all the time... its the same as offline.

idk just all of this is wrong.
in 09 this was right idk what else to say forreal lol

but all of this is discredited if you have a slow connection, and kevin, ive played you before and that is alot more lag than most people have. if people have that much lag i deem the match unplayable. like i was gonna john about lag after our matches and be like "yeah sorry i couldnt do that well because im not use to that lag" and i play everyday, as ive mentioned before, so im fairly familiar with wifi. youve only played like a total of like 10 times or something dude where are you even getting your info about the wifi community?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
ive never seen anybody spam smashes and do good online before.
and im on like everyday...
offline is like almost the same as online. a bunch of pros now, started playing online and became good online, then went to irl tourneys, and wrecked face.

i want to post alot of people's names but im afraid of namsearch lol

but, for instance, that one geou guy who came to the card store tournament we had in montgomery forevvveer ago, came in like 4th and was better than everyone pretty much.
and he used luigi, who isnt a wifi god char by any means, and he had never played offline before.

that **** happens alot actually.

i mean, I AM THIS WAY. i dont play offline except at tournaments and i learn EVERYTHING i know about smash from online. its not like i dont know the metagame or anything and am suprised when people dont spam smashes. i understand everything that is going on. in fact, in matches, i pretend that i am playing wifi because i am more comfortable sitting at home and playing than having pressure on me. its always literally the exact same thing. i wouldnt be good or ranked if it wasnt for wifi. i do not feel like i learn alot at tournaments because most of the time im too nervous. and ive been to like... 3 smashfests? and had good people play more than a couple friendlies with me only a handful of times.

i mean, serin is like that. except ddd is kiiiinnnda a wifi character who is easy to use in lag.

and by saying "easy" i mean that some characters have to move alot more than others and are more technical than others so its hard to do good with those characters because thats what they are suppose to do to win is be kinda more technical, offline and online. like ddd doesnt have to move alot so he is easy to use online because it is hard to adjust to button lag. but that's literally the only reason. and button lag effects him less than someone trying to do a shuttle loop to cancel out of first hit ftilt to reverse shuttle loop to downtilt to grab or something with MK.

smash is just past having people spam stuff and it working consistantly. and im speaking of offline and online both because they arent really all that different.
its essentially the same thing as offline except for you can move much faster offline. so you can do some combos and do things into grab that would be kind of risky to do online cuz of the lag and you could get punished. but thats not even really all that true because its not even that bad.

and wolf doesnt suck offline a bunch of wolfs are ranked players in their state. kane started playing wolf online and now he is like number one offline in his state. and he was good online with wolf before that happened. wifi has made some pros.

and i dodge snake ftilt all the time... its the same as offline.

idk just all of this is wrong.
in 09 this was right idk what else to say forreal lol

but all of this is discredited if you have a slow connection, and kevin, ive played you before and that is alot more lag than most people have. if people have that much lag i deem the match unplayable. like i was gonna john about lag after our matches and be like "yeah sorry i couldnt do that well because im not use to that lag" and i play everyday, as ive mentioned before, so im fairly familiar with wifi. youve only played like a total of like 10 times or something dude where are you even getting your info about the wifi community?
WiFi is not the same as offline by any means. The thing is, at higher levels of play, there are a lot of small things that start changing. Mach Tornado on shield gets regularly punished. Very few Smash attacks are safe. Getting back on the stage from the ledge is a daunting prospect. Because of even slight input lag (and it's usually at least a little worse than that, in my experience), things like that don't happen, or are at least reduced to mere guesses instead of reacting to an opponent's movements.

Luigi is actually a really good online character...His few approach options (fastfall airdodge -> move, forward roll, Down-B) become impossible to react to, and it allows him to be in your face. The input lag prevents SDI from being a factor, so a good Luigi will Jab -> whatever you all day. It makes him so much better.

Dedede isn't a -bad- WiFi character, but he certainly isn't a good one. His game usually involves reacting (shieldgrabs, run -> shield, B-Air or pivot grab based on what the opponent is doing), which doesn't work nearly as well on WiFi, due to it often requiring a guess. Chaingrabs are easy (and I don't get why people think online ICs chaingrab is impressive, since it's just timing that doesn't change when you're online outside of lag spikes), but that's not how Dedede wins most of his high tier matchups.

Snake is definitely better online. Try playing a smart Snake with a character like Wario. You'll never get in, because you can't make split-second reactions online. N-Air, tilt, and pivot grab spam become impossible to work around unless you take advantage of the lag as well and camp when you have a lead. :/

Meta Knight is -really- easy to abuse online. Cancel Shuttle Loop into next move is just a matter of muscle memory, much like any other combination of button presses. His moves don't create a large amount of hitlag, so you don't have to adjust a great deal when you hit the opponent. Mach Tornado is practically unpunishable...Learn to be able to do your cancels without having to see your character's position on the screen. That's how you get to the point where you never mess up.

Wolf is also obnoxiously easy to abuse online. B-Air is safer than ever, lasers actually hit people sometimes due to input lag. Competitive Wolf is about spacing mix-ups between Jab, laser, grab, and the occasional F-Smash. It's keeping them out with your vastly different ranged options, and between all that, it's difficult to get a move in edgewise when the opponent can't react in advance with an input. "Oh, I got hit by a laser? I'd better run in now" requires the opponent to press things in advance online, because a run -> shield isn't as useful, and because the Wolf can have a Jab or Smash out before their character reacts, since Wolf sure doesn't have to react.

WiFi is definitely a useful tool to understand things about the game in general, and once in a blue moon, you'll get a couple games with barely-noticeable input lag, but it's laughable to think that its competitive play is comparable to offline. There are just vastly different available options, and risk/reward changes greatly for so many moves.

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
Don't feel like quoting you, Reflex, but the only reason people think it's impressive is because most people don't react to the muscle memory of a grab, they react to visual cues.
Visual cues don't work online.

I personally don't use visual cues, I use audio with some muscle memory, so I can CG kind of well online.
It's also why I often can't CG with people yelling at me. xD

Or telling "Yo' Nana" jokes.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i asked ic's main and they all said more or less audio ques is what they react to.

its hard cuz you never know when its gonna lag and it could lag in the middle of a button input and screw it up easily. i imagine muscle memory ques would be the hardest to react to idk i dont wanna even talk about that **** i dont even know anything when it comes to that lol

but this happens

IF YOU HAVE A BAD CONNECTIONNN

lol

btw my wolf is 1-10 on wifi. so what all am i doing wrong again?

edit: also i really hope another character gets banned other than mk. thatd be fun to have to see other people deal with this unwillingling switching mains thing. its really ****ing annoying btw alabama.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
WiFi is not the same as offline by any means. The thing is, at higher levels of play, there are a lot of small things that start changing. Mach Tornado on shield gets regularly punished. Very few Smash attacks are safe. Getting back on the stage from the ledge is a daunting prospect. Because of even slight input lag (and it's usually at least a little worse than that, in my experience), things like that don't happen, or are at least reduced to mere guesses instead of reacting to an opponent's movements.

Luigi is actually a really good online character...His few approach options (fastfall airdodge -> move, forward roll, Down-B) become impossible to react to, and it allows him to be in your face. The input lag prevents SDI from being a factor, so a good Luigi will Jab -> whatever you all day. It makes him so much better.

Dedede isn't a -bad- WiFi character, but he certainly isn't a good one. His game usually involves reacting (shieldgrabs, run -> shield, B-Air or pivot grab based on what the opponent is doing), which doesn't work nearly as well on WiFi, due to it often requiring a guess. Chaingrabs are easy (and I don't get why people think online ICs chaingrab is impressive, since it's just timing that doesn't change when you're online outside of lag spikes), but that's not how Dedede wins most of his high tier matchups.

Snake is definitely better online. Try playing a smart Snake with a character like Wario. You'll never get in, because you can't make split-second reactions online. N-Air, tilt, and pivot grab spam become impossible to work around unless you take advantage of the lag as well and camp when you have a lead. :/

Meta Knight is -really- easy to abuse online. Cancel Shuttle Loop into next move is just a matter of muscle memory, much like any other combination of button presses. His moves don't create a large amount of hitlag, so you don't have to adjust a great deal when you hit the opponent. Mach Tornado is practically unpunishable...Learn to be able to do your cancels without having to see your character's position on the screen. That's how you get to the point where you never mess up.

Wolf is also obnoxiously easy to abuse online. B-Air is safer than ever, lasers actually hit people sometimes due to input lag. Competitive Wolf is about spacing mix-ups between Jab, laser, grab, and the occasional F-Smash. It's keeping them out with your vastly different ranged options, and between all that, it's difficult to get a move in edgewise when the opponent can't react in advance with an input. "Oh, I got hit by a laser? I'd better run in now" requires the opponent to press things in advance online, because a run -> shield isn't as useful, and because the Wolf can have a Jab or Smash out before their character reacts, since Wolf sure doesn't have to react.

WiFi is definitely a useful tool to understand things about the game in general, and once in a blue moon, you'll get a couple games with barely-noticeable input lag, but it's laughable to think that its competitive play is comparable to offline. There are just vastly different available options, and risk/reward changes greatly for so many moves.
of course.
mk is broken everywhere = end of discussion.

why didnt i see that coming

TheSaintKai

Smash Ace
i asked ic's main and they all said more or less audio ques is what they react to.

its hard cuz you never know when its gonna lag and it could lag in the middle of a button input and screw it up easily. i imagine muscle memory ques would be the hardest to react to idk i dont wanna even talk about that **** i dont even know anything when it comes to that lol

but this happens

lol

edit: also i really hope another character gets banned other than mk. thatd be fun to have to see other people deal with this unwillingling switching mains thing. its really ****ing annoying btw alabama.
Who all did you ask?
As far as I know, Lux and Hylian are the only ones who react to audio cues.
And Lux kinda got past that. xD

And yeah, you're right. Muscle memory is hardest. The human brain isn't really trained to be COMPLETELY exact ALL the time like within 4 frames or so by muscle memory. All it takes is a little screw up, lol. So most people try and not go JUST by that.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

but this happens

lol

Some Ice Climbers do that, and others do not. Many try to use multiple cues, since it can be easier at times. While it may be easier, audio cues are not as reliable if people are being loud or the television is on low volume, and visual cues can be difficult with certain stage backgrounds and the like. On WiFi, muscle memory is far and away the best option, since audio cues change per match with the connection.

The game's lag usually only changes if someone is actively screwing with the connection (by trying to load an internet page, etc.). Such a thing would screw up any combo; it's just a bigger deal for Ice Climbers because few characters have combos that take entire stocks.

You're probably 1-10 because you're not running away or straight-up throwing varied moves out repeatedly. Don't think--Just laser, running grab, Jab, and Smash without being overly obvious and outright spamming. Thinking will let people get in with the input lag. Keep them out without trying to react. That's WiFi for you.

The only character who stands to get banned is Meta Knight, because he's the only one that's truly dominant. Diddy is pretty solidly number two, but he isn't nearly as good on a fair amount of counterpicks, and he has disadvantageous matchups, as well as a normal amount of even(ish) matchups, too.

of course.
mk is broken everywhere = end of discussion.

why didnt i see that coming
I didn't say that at all. Wolf's probably better online than Meta Knight is. Snake is certainly better than Meta Knight online. Regardless, Meta Knight is still one of the best online characters to use.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor

but this happens

lol

i swear to god if you played more spammy you'd win more matches online lol
i got to a point where I completely stopped playing snake online because I wasn't even learning anything anymore.

also lol at reflex posting a huge post talking about a lot of different things and you summing it up as him saying "mk is broken end of story"

also, I might pick up ROB again. he's pretty good. esp. with MK banned.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I'm not using Pika in an instate tournament again until February.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
but you want to do that, cam.

ok so now that i know how to wifi wolf.
can i learn how to offline wolf?
what i get out of reflex is saying to space well and mix up jab and laser alot. then occasional smash or bair. idk is that right?

Top Bottom