• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i really wanna main this mother****er he reminds me of wario without being wario.
hbis ariel mobility is boooommmmbbb

rhan

Smash Hero
Hey do you guys have some sort of FB group page? I'm on facebook a lot more than I am smashbaords and if I find something like that I'll be more active/willing to come out to AL to play some Meleeeeeeeeee!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If in Pensacola you are and Melee you want, then call me you should. Mobile plays Melee and we meet up every Sunday. Give me a call.

(251) 401-6806

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Hey do you guys have some sort of FB group page? I'm on facebook a lot more than I am smashbaords and if I find something like that I'll be more active/willing to come out to AL to play some Meleeeeeeeeee!
We congregate in one group and one SECRET group. The former is the Alabama Smash League, and the latter is GA Smash.

If you give me your name, I can invite you to both.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
theres suppose to be a smashboards announcement at 5 EST today.

i cant imagine what it would be...

_Keno_

Smash Lord
good news on the B'ham venue, a hopeful location for ASL next season:

It is free
I have the keys to the venue
100+ chairs
comes with 6+ tv's, a n64 (with smash), and a Wii
Lots of room and plugs
an eating area.
good air conditioning

Extras at the venue: Air hockey table, pool tables, gym w/ basketballs, table tennis, and a few other games.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
this is kind of revolutionary in competitive fighting game history guys if you really think about it.
I don't think any other community has banned a character who's not "special" (like a boss or weird unlockable)

not that any other community takes us seriously or anything

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
They should be heading to Russ' place around now

But god damnit I can't get in contact with any of them because my phone is being soooo ********

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
this is kind of revolutionary in competitive fighting game history guys if you really think about it.
I don't think any other community has banned a character who's not "special" (like a boss or weird unlockable)

not that any other community takes us seriously or anything

there was just too much biased hate twords mk. its just taboo.

its kind of pathetic how small the amount of people in this community who actually think for themselves are.

ban may have been the right decision but i cant help but assume it was made by wrong or immature or ignorant reasonings.

either way we are now even scrubbier than we once seemed to other communities. may as well go all out.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Fun thing is, I'd have to get my brother to drop me off there. xD I don't have a car of my own to drive there

oh

uhh yeah I'm fine with getting a ride there

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Kk map quest this so I can figure out how much time I have

414 Riverchase Trail, Hoover Alabama

Top Bottom