• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Winnar

Smash Lord
Hey guys big question time...

Who is the #1 person you would love to see at a brawl tournament? Like if I hosted a brawl tournament and made sure that ONE person was here, who would be the best person to get?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Hey guys big question time...

Who is the #1 person you would love to see at a brawl tournament? Like if I hosted a brawl tournament and made sure that ONE person was here, who would be the best person to get?
Is it safe to assume this person is a Brawl player?

Winnar

Smash Lord
Is it safe to assume this person is a Brawl player?
I have a few people in mind, but I'm just not as connected to the brawl community as I used to be. Most of the names I have in mind would probably be coming to my tournament anyway

I'm trying to figure out who in the brawl community would have the kind of pull that would draw top brawl players to want to compete with this person.

For example, N64 is Isaiah and Melee is Armada.

Oh yeah I guess I forgot to mention, but I'm hosting a national N64, Melee, and Brawl tournament on August 20-21

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Guys, I don't think you know true fear until you play Minecraft.

I'm exploring the tunnels, I decide to turn back and store my treasure, then, in the corner of my eye... A CREEPER APPEARS FROM OUT OF NOWHERE AND EXPLODES.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
ZERO, I already did those things. The Charter lady got really mad it me though, said that you guys really shouldnt have gotten someone else to do it.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
@CHEAP

Awwwww, So sorry Russ!!!! You know we kinda moved last minute and Charter was closed New Yrs Eve and Day.

I'll mail you something for doing that, pm me your address.

Thanks.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
is g6 suppose to be big?
maaaan i wannnnna go now elev8 why you gotta goooooooo

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
is g6 suppose to be big?
maaaan i wannnnna go now elev8 why you gotta goooooooo
Pretty big. NC players, 4 ppl from our car, GA has like 4 to 5 players, and even some ppl from MD VA (but not many). It's a Brawl and Melee tournament, so if you could get ppl to come with you that would be pretty cool. It should be doable since most ppl have monday off. Just have to get housing and to convince ppl to come ~ that's the hard part

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
so youre leaving tonight?
welllllll its a stretch idk if ill be able to just randomly come forreal lol

shiiiiiiiiiiiiit i just remembered im taking my gf to meet my parents this saturday uggggggg

Top Bottom