• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I enjoyed Catherine and Scharlachrot's fighting style...keeping the opponent at arms length; some might call it camping, I call it bamfing.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
SSFIV and Ragna are the only times I'm not camping. I can ****ing camp in League of Legends. I'll show you exactly what double rainbow means.

My friends that play MvC2 can't stand playing with me too long. We're not proffesionals in that game by any means, but nobody can get in on my B.B. when I'm holding CapCom assist.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
why u gun do that georgee im saving for mvc3......... and a game system to play it on...

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
SSFIV and Ragna are the only times I'm not camping. I can ****ing camp in League of Legends. I'll show you exactly what double rainbow means.

My friends that play MvC2 can't stand playing with me too long. We're not proffesionals in that game by any means, but nobody can get in on my B.B. when I'm holding CapCom assist.
Teach me LoL camping

George is there a door fee for Gamebox?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Cheap are you allowed to have people over tomorrow? If anything I'd like to smash with someone and just stay there to make it easier for the drivers.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Ok, 5 pages back is all my attention spam can handle, so from memory:

-yeah hotel dusk is baller

-anime this season blows, with the exception of beelzebub. Ika Musume was the best anime last season.

-I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say the secret event is that disney tetris bull I played last time I was at gbox. My 2nd guess is TMNT tournament fighters.

- I play black ops! Only on PS3 though, but I'm seriously considering getting live(already have 360) and a 360 blops copy because PSN servers are ****.

-MVC3! I'm kinda hype for that right now, can't believe it's already almost Feb.

-speaking of mvc, anyone who hasn't seen Clockwork v Neo $15,000 money match should watch it

RIGHT NOW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVTdAOb54xI

-also if huntsville is going to gbox on the 29th then I'm a definite.

-Anyone who plays SC2:

Get in our 1v1 obs matches! It's a custom map type where we all play on the same map in 1v1's while everybody watches and we take turns playing. Be sure to have Skype so we can bash you for sucking with our voices instead of our fingers.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yeah I saw that MvC2 match on stream. xD It got up to nearly 10k viewers and for a good portion of it, it was so hype.

Makes me want MvC3 more :<

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
go over after 10 kola!
whats your phone number kola? and keep me updated on the place yall gonna be and address i guesses.
idk where kevbo lives either. or like... exactly where...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'll give 10 a shot.

1-205-587-9314 @ Slam.

Kevin should head up to Cheap's place too. Providing he doesn't have plans with a girl this weekend.

Random gif?

_Keno_

Smash Lord
ehhh, I didnt know everyone wanted to come over...
If you guys can stay somewhat quiet, then yes, you can all come over. If not, we should go elsewhere or my father will kick you all out and disallow me from going to the tourny.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hmmmmmm.

How Quiet is quiet?

xD I don't know where Aloha lives, George is with his parents so that leave my place being the only one available providing things don't work out with CHeap.

My main concern is that A: My brother is at a Wrestling tournament and will probably not get here until sometime after midnight. He may bring people to add to the amount of people at the house. And B: My mother being a cop and having this stereotypical thing going on.

So yeah lol

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
aloha never quiet lol
so am i driving you too george?
i cant get there till the morning.
gf canceled.
also what time is appropriate for morning departure?

i seriously cant believe im driving this ****...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
It was the idea that George would be riding with us now since he won't be taking Twinster (Providing you're still up for it).

(b' ')b see you tomorrow then.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah im down.
what time in the morning though.

so aloha is coming with george? so we dont have room for kevin then?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hmm good question.

How many are planning on making it to Melee?

Edit: George thought about heading out at 6:00 am. (If he still plans on sticking true to his post from earlier)

_Keno_

Smash Lord
6 am? Shiiiiiit, havent woken up that early in a long time

Oh, and I'd prefer it if we made it for melee, I look to be one of the top 3 going. I dont mind if we just make brawl though.

Top Bottom