• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
It's so adorable and good Zero. Btw guys I'm not in grounded anymore! *brief 3 day grounding for Mom assuming things*

Nice George, that means....almost all whats left of the B'ham crew is interested. Are you taking Twinster with you? If not we should all carpool with Slam for convienance purposes.

Carpool?
Slam
Aloha
Kola
George
<----- If anything we could squeeze Twinster OR Mahg in there. Neat huh?

You said $10 for gas right Slam?

Side Note: I finally got to the chapter where I can move on my own and not follow the story line to level on Final Fantasy XIII. Maybe the game can get fun now haha.

I played Blazblue today on practice Mode and I think I'll be joining some smash groups to help me practice.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I kinda liked Infinite Stratos Ed

But being serious, I'm really not enjoying anything this season.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah ill take whoever. 10 dollars is cool.
who won that NC tounrey? i tried finding the results in the thread but the NC threads move way too fast. i literally wasted like an hour.

Purple

Hi guys!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
you are so retro reflex. i love it.
the wario video linked, is amazing also :D

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
hey guys

slam can you take me to some tournaments plox

also i didnt even get to go on the date or get laid last week wtf sketchy *** hoes

but i did randomly score some N00DZ from a different girl the same weekend.

i havent played barlw in a while i should practice

does anyone play BLACK OPS. that's my **** right now. i'm really bad at it.

i REALLY REALLY want to play DC Universe online. im considering cancelling my wow sub to play it <_<

since all my **** got stolen i've been playing a lot of PS2. platformers and ****. the old playstation platforms were ****ing bad ***. SPYRO. RATCHET AND CLANK

SPHINX
have you played that ****. that game is ****ing awesome

Also I'm playing JAK 2. i like the original better, but jak 2 is still pretty bad ***. gets kinda hard at parts.

i want to do a SPHINX speedrun.

i also popped in the original Soul Reaver for psx. that **** was so aweseome. but its hard to get into because the graphics are so terrible and the old ps1 framerate is ****ty as ****. Also I played WORMS: ARMAGEDDON.

im top tier in worms yo someone challenge me

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah he wants to go this weekend :)
ok so what is my car gnna look like? im thinkin split the bham crew half and half between my car and george's.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
yea kevin i play black ops and im fourth prestige already ! I GOT DC UNIVERSE SO FUGGIN FUN!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I play Black Ops mainly to hang with friends that live near me. I have a LOT more fun playing Blazblue or SSFIV, the latter of which I'm terrible at.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
So right now it looks like we've got two cars for Birmingham to Daphne.

Slam
Kola
Cheap

George
Twinster
Aloha

Birmingham actually has a pretty big scene still. It's just unorganized.

The Super Special Awesome Secret Side Event at GameBox is going to be sweet. I have to get everything finalized, but it should be the most hyped event.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Well, I'm still somewhat unconfirmed. If both rides leave before 10:00 pm friday I cant go, and I suspect that would be the preferred method since Daphne is so far away.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
george i cant wait!

well cheap i was actually thinking of leaving early in the morning lol and kevin might ride with me also. idk but id have to leave like super ****ing early. i dont mind. do you guys?

Top Bottom