• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Wooo!

If you're going to drive back that night just make sure it's with some people(Or even just carpool with Billy). Driving alone at dark is pretty dull/unfun.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
O.o it took you longer to get back home that we did?

and ouch. xD Hopefully the 2 hour ride won't be as brutal.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Awesome

Yeah from the way it's looking we're going to have a nice solid turnout. Meaning I won't place as high but will have some fun.

Now to just get some more GA interest.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
It seems like Duchock is always the first post after any sort of gay reference, but hardly posts otherwise.

You going to B'ham tournament? =D

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
CHEAP OR KOLA or someone good at barlw want to team with me at the GAMEBOX

ill probably be playing meat knight. i dont really like playing snake in teams

Aloha

Smash Cadet
wifi sucks really bad! rather practice with lv9 cpu
____

because HE IS not ready! jus LIKE ME RUSTY JUSTY JOHNS

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Hey guys, Im trying to hold my next tourney in Montgomery this time. But the problem Im having is that every hotel I called don't have a ball or conference room(if they do its just for meetings) and the 1 hotel I did get with a ball room, Clarion Hotel. They charged $750, i can't afford that or make the money back in turnout alone. So if anybody who lives in Montgomery or close to the Montgomery area if you bump in to a venue I can use PM me or post it here. I won't pay no more that $300...thanks i really appreciate it.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
again anyone coming to gamebox who is in need of housing let me know! this tourny is going to be on A -1 status 40 plus! mad crazy ALABAMA WE MADE IT!

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i just noticed my tournament experience almost always goes as follows.

beat one or two people, lose to kismet/reflex/george

beat one or two opeople in losers, lose to a match up i suck at

get 5th, 7th, or 9th place

I NEED TO DO BETTAR

Will_

Smash Journeyman
something about the 'oh the huge manatee' pic that's a parody of the hindenberg disaster.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
my tournament strategy is to get through a couple bracket matches and meet either billy or george in winners semis and win a gruesomely close 2-1 match due to them SDing or something.

at this point it will be kismet or calvin in winners, but at this point i'm guaranteed 3rd

oh weddep

B-) deal with it

Aloha

Smash Cadet
kevin,kevin, lol ! but my gameplan is to get out of pools meet calvin or reflex or biglou exc. and mind-freak every one by beating the top 3 this is how i will execute my master plan abduct their controllers take the c_stick out and get some aunt jamima syrup and slightly squeeze the nob so that it will table with their buttons! aloha wins the tournament by a land slide jus like obama! afterwards the money in which i recieved for winning i will do something that no other smasher has done before make it rain on dem hoes! everyone leaves wit at least 5 dallors!

Purple

Hi guys!
Just finished Hotel Dusk.

I don't understand why Dunning couldn't have just opened the Red Box himself. I mean, he said he tried everything with that key, and if you ever present the box to him then he gets mad and tells you to get out, so he obviously knows about the box; why didn't he open it himself?

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
so kola are you housing anyone? am I?whats going on wit dat?
i think the only ppl asking for housing was the Memphis crew. It's possible that Ryan may need housing and maybe the mobile crew, but that's it. Has anyone thought about contacting Ingulit? If Munkus or anyone could get in contact with Ingulit, they could bring the Tuscaloosa crew~ getting us closer to 50 entrants <~ super wishful thinking :)

Top Bottom