• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Aloha

Smash Cadet
aight ralph thanks for clearing that up! Alabama we made it ! tourny is on fl, tx, and cal level! if we could only keep this up

Winnar

Smash Lord
i think the only ppl asking for housing was the Memphis crew. It's possible that Ryan may need housing and maybe the mobile crew, but that's it. Has anyone thought about contacting Ingulit? If Munkus or anyone could get in contact with Ingulit, they could bring the Tuscaloosa crew~ getting us closer to 50 entrants <~ super wishful thinking :)
Right now I'm not planning on staying the night there, but who knows! If there's room then I might be enticed to stay at someone's place for major friendlies time.

Still not sure if Jeff is coming with me :(

Will_

Smash Journeyman
@Duchock: You're in luck, looks like I'm coming to gamebox along with Scourge unless something whack happens.

Just finished Hotel Dusk.

I don't understand why Dunning couldn't have just opened the Red Box himself. I mean, he said he tried everything with that key, and if you ever present the box to him then he gets mad and tells you to get out, so he obviously knows about the box; why didn't he open it himself?
It's been a couple years since I played it, but I'm pretty sure Dunning said he had no idea what the key was for, and Kyle only figured it out after making the connection to Bradley.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Can I start a "see Mahg in singles" fund and not look like a bum at the same time? If I happen to get money I'll refund the money.

Twinster

Smash Cadet
xD and I just noticed I forgot to give Joel back your controller TwinR.
Are you going to bring it to the smash tournament?

And also if anyone has a capture card bring it to the tournament, me and Nu are having a moneymatch there, and it would be cool if someone could put it up on yt.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'd love it if someone did have some sort of capture card. :I But I don't think anyone does. Or at least it seems that way.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im getting sick.
im still going to the tournament regrdless of my state though.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
:< whats with everyone getting sick all of a sudden?

Twinster, I'll be at the tournament, and Aloha's Moon Man means Olimar.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
It stays in the bag. xD it hasn't moved from there since I took I home from Zero's. So I can't/will not forget it.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I'll see what I can do about the capture card. I was going to try to do a live stream, but I don't have a reliable way to split the video connection without signal loss. Also, live streaming while simultaneously capturing could be an issue. At the very least, I can get a capture setup going.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
kola who are you housing? and when are we gonna get together and smash is friday good for yall?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I don't think I'm housing anyone since I haven't seen anyone ask.

Oh and uhh I don't know when a good time will be. Does George have work tonight?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah ill pick you up.
man i feel like **** guys this pisses me off.
i wasnt feeling good at daphne cuz of no sleep and the long drive so i was hyped about being fully there for gamebox but now im not 100% for that either. maybe itll go away. ima take alot of medicene. ima take alot.

Purple

Hi guys!
@Duchock: You're in luck, looks like I'm coming to gamebox along with Scourge unless something whack happens.

It's been a couple years since I played it, but I'm pretty sure Dunning said he had no idea what the key was for, and Kyle only figured it out after making the connection to Bradley.
I checked it again; yeah you're right :oneeye:. Are you thinking of getting the second one?

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I was pretty sick yesterday, I couldn't sleep, threw up three times, got a hair cut, had aches and pains all over, had 101 fever, ate less than a 1/4 pound of food total, and other things. Mucinex and advil worked for me though. I'm stuffy and light-headed, but I figure I'll be fine tomorrow and definitely by Saturday.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I was pretty sick yesterday, I couldn't sleep, threw up three times, got a hair cut, had aches and pains all over, ate less than a 1/4 pound of food total, and other things. Mucinex and advil worked for me though. I'm stuffy and light-headed, but I figure I'll be fine tomorrow and definitely by Saturday.
Magical healing properties!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'll see what I can do about the capture card. I was going to try to do a live stream, but I don't have a reliable way to split the video connection without signal loss. Also, live streaming while simultaneously capturing could be an issue. At the very least, I can get a capture setup going.
Don't simultaneously capture. Just livestream and put infinite replays on and record later.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
yea he does! k kool or wateva i was jus saying that everyone could come to my house and smash the night before the tourny cuz at lease i know i need practice! everyone is all welcome at my place! smashfest maybe?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lets get a smashfest going over at alohas!

i went to the doctor today and got a shot and musinex yay

ragnarock

Smash Lord
yea he does! k kool or wateva i was jus saying that everyone could come to my house and smash the night before the tourny cuz at lease i know i need practice! everyone is all welcome at my place! smashfest maybe?
Call me as soon as you see this aloha.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh okay what time tonight then?

Can't smashfest on Friday. Pick a better day
Basketball game? :I We can't pick a better day before the tournament haha

Top Bottom