• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Kola are you coming over later today?

@mc
If you can't make it over here, we'll stop by your place on our way out of town tomorrow.

We hope everybody able to come over can. I'd say come over bt 3-4 pm.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Hopefully, it's New Year's eve afterall. I'll see what I can do.

Wednesday would have been perfect : P

Oh, you guys still have my SNES stuff, you must have missed it in my other post.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
EARRRRL SWEATSHIRT MY NIGGGGUHH

how many people think lil B is funny? i think that dude is a damn failure.

what happened to the censors?

Winnar

Smash Lord
Winnar, if I go to one of those tournaments, I want Melee friendlies and epic pogeyman battles
Yes and yes (whatever pogeyman is), I'll even play brawl with you so you can show off your skillz. Just make sure you're here and we'll do it hehe

Zero and MLE - Sorry I can't be around to see you off! It was great having you in AL and even though I only got to hang out with y'all a few times, I really enjoyed your company :D

You better keep hanging out around the AL thread :D

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I might be asleep.

I left the door unlocked. Just wake me up.

I swear to God if someone gets here and all I get is 20 minutes of sleep... I will only play Meta Knight for the rest of the day... nah... someone might appreciate the experience. I'll use Lucas.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
kola youre always online.
mahg?

either of you want to join my clan im starting up? it will train u very good kola.

xat.com/Defeat_The_Huns

ill be there p much from now on.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Happy New Year dudes!

Make sure you guys show up to my tournament on the 8th :O

ps thanks moogle for linking to it in the OP :D

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
kola youre always online.
mahg?

either of you want to join my clan im starting up? it will train u very good kola.

xat.com/Defeat_The_Huns

ill be there p much from now on.
Online clan eh? If these are still popular I don't see why not.

Oh and Ed, Jason and the gang are going to be a bit late getting over to your house. What's your number so they can call you when they're ready?

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
so what tournaments are ppl planning on attending this month? I can probably go to game box, but does anyone want to got to any other tournaments prior? Like i said earlier, i don't mind driving 3+ hours if the tournament is going to have a 30+ turn out. In order for a tournament to have a turnout of 30+, we all need to make an effort to attend the same tournament. So what's happening?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i want to go to winnars tourney, elev8.
would you be down for that? other than that not much is going on.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
so what tournaments are ppl planning on attending this month? I can probably go to game box, but does anyone want to got to any other tournaments prior? Like i said earlier, i don't mind driving 3+ hours if the tournament is going to have a 30+ turn out. In order for a tournament to have a turnout of 30+, we all need to make an effort to attend the same tournament. So what's happening?
Gamebox is the week after ours. Me and Rag at least are willing to drive to BHam if they'll swap us a road trip.

LA is interested again. As is Panama City and Pensacola and we had a good melee turn out last time.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
i want to go to winnars tourney, elev8.
would you be down for that? other than that not much is going on.
I was interested in Winnars tourney, but it's a 5 hour drive for me :c

Gamebox is the week after ours. Me and Rag at least are willing to drive to BHam if they'll swap us a road trip. LA is interested again. As is Panama City and Pensacola and we had a good melee turn out last time.
There's no way i'd be able to go to both Gamebox and Resist2, but i'm interested in going to one. If all of bham would go (in addition to turnout that 1st Resist got), the turnout could be promising.

There's also the possibility go going to a GA monthly.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
if youre willing to make it to montevallo, raf, i can drive you the rest of the way.
its about 2 hours from auburn.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
if youre willing to make it to montevallo, raf, i can drive you the rest of the way.
its about 2 hours from auburn.
I just don't think the Mississippi tournament is going to get a strong Brawl turnout, & entry is only $5. I just want to go to something bigger and more brawl oriented. If i played both games, then i'd probably be more interested in the MS tournament.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i feel you.
but i def want to go to another tourney this month before gamebox also, though.
lemme know what you decide to do if you decide on a tourney cuz right now idk. looks like everything is low attendance.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Drove all night and made in around noon today.

@Cheap
Black bag with charter stuff, white bag has library books from Jeff State (they were closed, I couldn't return them :( ), and Twinster's controller outside your basement.

Take care of that stuff and you will be rewarded handsomely.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
See, this is what happens when people who have been told repeatedly to separate ours from 'theirs' wait until they have been deprived of sleep.

Kola, make sure that's Twins' controller...the x button is super sticky.

And who's controller did we leave at Russ'?!?!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
xD Yeah it has the Super sticky X button.
I was told to hold on to it along with uhh oh yeah Matt's Wii Mote, George's Melee memory card, and something else.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Elev8, once we get more interest in brawl and host a bigger tournament for it I'll definitely let you know. I don't want to discourage you from coming to this, but I honestly don't know if it's 5 hour drive worthy.

By the way they (the brawl dudes from memphis) voted brawl to be early in the day rather than late, so pre-reg starts at 9 and the tournament starts at 10

Also we'll decide based on turnout and interest the day of, but I'm not sure if we'll be having brawl doubles

Also also I really want to catch up with all of you guys again. Gamebox is the 15th?

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Elev8, once we get more interest in brawl and host a bigger tournament for it I'll definitely let you know. I don't want to discourage you from coming to this, but I honestly don't know if it's 5 hour drive worthy.
Also also I really want to catch up with all of you guys again. Gamebox is the 15th?
Thanks for the info Ryan. I think Gamebox is on the 29th, but i'm not positive

Top Bottom