• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i left my 360 and super street fighter

i think probably think its your jason, but i remember its mine.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
k so im going to either one of three tournaments in january. actually 4.

im def. going to Gamebox.

debating oging to snap's tourney in NC if SOMEONE else doesnt think this is a horrible idea

debating going to Rags tourney in Daphne

and also debating going to ATL Revivial.

so basically im going to gamebox regardless but im not going to the others if someone doesnt wanna ride with me anyone wanna ride to any of the aforementioned tourneys?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Gamebox- : P V3GA and I will be driving there since it's so close to home.

NC- It's not a bad idea, if you're not going there alone. If you are, then yes xD probably not a good idea.

Daphne- It really depends on attendance. Getting owned by Lee would be fun though.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
5%? I hope you're joking.

You got to remember. : P No Progress, means not a friendly welcoming from family when visiting. I already get strange looks from your dad as is.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
<.<;;

Ed, Maplestory is meh, and this weekend I'll get on LaTale since I have to share the 360 ;-;

Aloha

Smash Cadet
yo zero hate dat your moving i really need 2 talk to you about something call me at 205 358-7240

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
<.<;;

Ed, Maplestory is meh, and this weekend I'll get on LaTale since I have to share the 360 ;-;
maplestory is TRAAAAAASH, im only DLing it cuz i got 5k free NX,i'd use it on mabi but....idc about mabi....they got some huge update im kinda curious....

lol Aloha, thats why theres a RUUUURLE book in the announcements, you should really read them...

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
wtf aloha loooooolll

so kola youd be down to ride if i went to NC???????? ima try to get janitor and george or w/e too. i guess these are the only smashers that can go to OoS in AL anymore?
being elev8 is held down by that old ball and chain and reflex is out of town/would most likely just go by hisself

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah...
i really feel like we are going to die off prety soon in AL.
i dont want this to happen though :(

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I just took a look at that NC tournament you were talking about. O.o It start's on...a Wednesday? I have school during the week lol.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
so kola youd be down to ride if i went to NC???????? ima try to get janitor and george or w/e too. i guess these are the only smashers that can go to OoS in AL anymore?
being elev8 is held down by that old ball and chain and reflex is out of town/would most likely just go by hisself
well, the weekend job i was trying to get did not pan out. In addition to that, my lady and i are waiting a little longer before we buy a house (getting a loan for a mortgage is no joke). So basically i can still go to tournaments for the time being. I'm not sure if I want to go to the NC tournament because its a pretty long drive. I have a thing about traveling. If i'm driving more than 3 hours, then a tournament has to have at least 30 entrants. If i'm traveling 6 hours or more, then the tourney would have to be pretty big to grab my interest. However, my brother may be interested. He gets back in town in a week i think.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
would u wanna go to daphne wiff me then elev8? the attendance isnt looking so hot for that though
and the attendance for NC is starting to look like its more melee geared anyways.
idk
:/
maybe ill just end up waiting for gamebox. thats good new about the tournament going elev8 :D

also in 3 days DUBS LADDER STARTTTSSSSSSSS

moogle

Smash Ace
For those of you that don't think exactly like I do, that last post can be roughly translated as, "IHSB and yoshiiscool are at my apartment now. Anyone and everyone is invited to come over tonight for Thursday night smash."

edits: JMOAN is here now tooo

Twinster

Smash Cadet
I just got off the phone with zero and he said that tomorrow they are leaving for NC but they are just dropping their dad off and then they will be back for a few more weeks.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lul

Well I'm glad this weeks slowness paid off in a good way. xD See you guys when you get back then.

Winnar

Smash Lord
i lol'd alot at this.
idk why. hahaha

u wanna come winnar? or we could just go to missisipi tourney!
Both! :D

or at least come to my tournament, we're getting p good turnout I think

oh, just remembered I should talk to my ole miss friends

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
word up zero now i get to see yall again before you leave.
we need to plan some smashfests

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Winnar, if I go to one of those tournaments, I want Melee friendlies and epic pogeyman battles

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Anything you've read that hasn't been confirmed by myself is not necessarily true.

WE ARE MOVING.

THIS IS OUR FINAL WEEKEND.
THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD STOP US IS IF THE MOVING TRUCK CO. IS CLOSED TODAY BC NEW YEAR'S EVE.

Zero heard a 'suggested' plan from our mom, that was idiotic to begin with, and passed it on.

Unless otherwise posted by MLEsis people can start coming over today at 2 pm.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Also,

Kola, you owe us $5, bring our copy of Call of Duty, and bring your wii. We have Mo's 360 controller. You have George's memory card so you have to get it back to him; I guess bring it in case Twinster comes over.

mc, you owe us $6; we can't take you home either. I'm going to be driving 600 miles and have driven literally 1,500 miles in the past 2 weeks. Bring our wii and melee. We have your Tales of Symphony and cds.

IF we have anything else of anyone's let us know (post again in case we missed your first post). If we take it and you didn't post... ... .. ... .. .

Top Bottom