• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Zero when you get back we are smashing alot. Plus I want to fight your "pacifist" meta knight
lol @ pacifist metaknight.
MLEsis;11869114\ said:
lmaaaaoo i want an alot

Melee, brah, melee. 3 stocked Brian, my older brother...he's actually pretty good at smash.

But LITERALLY during and after I played Ali, I took mental notes and instantly improved even more...that's when I went back to Brian and, GET READY...

executed Fox's short hop, dair, L FREAKING CANCEL, shine, to jump four times. Then I got greedy, lulz.
thats impressive dudeee i still cant even short hop half the time! melee is ****ing hard!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i wanna say something else and make another post but i have nothing to post about... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so uhhhhhhh..... what are yooooou guys up to...

:LLLL

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
We just finished making a Snowdick; about 6 feet tall.

@Slam
Shorthops with Fox are difficult in general, but even harder for me when I'm playing good gamers like Zero, even sometimes when I get too excited during scrubby matches.

I have to work on my focusing skills.

Twinster

Smash Cadet
Zero actually has a "Pacifist" Meta knight. I pick falco he picks mk. He is like I am meta knight I do not want to fight so I am going to sit on the edge and I can shuddle loop you across the stage kthxbai.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
LOL Emily @ the FB uploads. Did you and all of your brothers pitch in to make the Worlds Most Interesting Snowman?

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
does emily have my beginner's guide to melee yet
*Interested

I've seen you post about it before but I don't recall seeing it. I think my main issue is taking what I've learned and putting it to work during a match.

Come to our last smashfest and Zero will show you his boobies.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Zero/MLE, I won't be there, but the Salt Party 2 cartridge and my 2 controllers need to come back to me. Leave them with Cheap or Twinster, preferably Twinster.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
you want to play brawl janitor.

we have to get amazing at brawl.

ive heard that playing 3 lvl 9 cpus on lightning mode team attack off is suppose to get you better at brawl.

99 percent of me thinks this is false but that other one percent... its a little buger... it wont go away.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Hey Cheap...
We'll be back tomorrow. I'll call you when we get around your house for the key.

I thought Zero would've posted something bc I went out...but oh well.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
can anyone explain to me why wifi is bad for you or how it makes you worse at smash or how it is not playing the game right?
im just curious bc i hear these things all the time and have never actually asked "why?" before. i know it lags but other than that i dont really see anything wrong. once you get use to lag...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Zeeerrroooo

Instead of using my money on a Tablet/Stick I got a new Xbox and Blazblue~ (along with FF XIII, and Eternal Sonata)

I'm also packing a Pokemon Soul Silver so we can get to Wifi battle each other soon to show you how bad your teams are <3

j00t

Smash Champion
Anybody hear about Rift: Planes of Telara?

The third beta starts today in about an hour, I'm gonna try it out and see if it is any good.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
We're hopefully coming back today.

I want people over as soon as I get home!

Kola! Time to get *****!

And my Pokemon teams are amazing. You do not know the power of timid Snorlax.
lul, I'll only get destroyed at Blazblue, but since I can practice it now be prepared.

Can't come over today even if you were allowed to have people over. ;P Training today. When you get home take the time to get things done so we can have Wednesday for an all out smashfest day.

Twinster

Smash Cadet
Zero/mle when you guys get back in town text/call me.

Do either of you guys have my number?

Also, why is mle's signature a quote from you saying campers do not deserve respect? You camp with meta knight LoL.

Top Bottom