• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

moogle

Smash Ace
Just stopping by... hi peeps!

On a certain note:
Can someone answer me.....why are smash 64 computers so &*$%#^#^&#&.....***BEEP*****BEEP**** DUMB*****@#$%^@$^@^!!!!!!!!!! Any ideas? Pulled out the game to play and am frustrated.
They keep rolling and stuff....like the're cool or something..then get grabbed...when they get a smash on me they taunt like the're the shi*****....my favorite one is letting samus charge her 'B' while I'm just holding down fox's reflector.....why does she still shoot...WHY?!?!?!? Someone enlighten me! (K done ranting)

Happy holidays!
If a level 9 computer ever rolls behind you, just quickly turn around and face him again. Then he'll roll behind you again. Repeat ad nauseam.

Also, level 9 Foxes are frame-perfect at comboing up-airs together in ssb64.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
TRIPLE KICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no forreal foxes do short hop fast fall uairs in 64 lmao

thanks mc and ryker. i need some motivation or something lol in a year ill be back in college. guess ima apply for every job till then.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Speaking of brawl, how many AL people would be interested in playing coming to my tournament on 1/8 to play melee and/or brawl?

Twinster

Smash Cadet
On january 29th gamebox will be having another brawl tournament. George or I will have more info as we get closer to that day.

And zero do you still have my controller at your house?

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Cheap

How are the cats? There are treats by the front door, shake them slowly to where they make this slow paced drum noise and Honey will recognize it and come running.

Break each piece into little pieces and give some to each cat. Honey will eat it out of your hand...so cute.

Thanks <3

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
On january 29th gamebox will be having another brawl tournament. George or I will have more info as we get closer to that day.

And zero do you still have my controller at your house?
Again, BHam, I'll swap you a roadtrip for a roadtrip. Ours is on the 22nd.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I'll try to draw up the rules when I get back on the second. I don't know about going to any more tournaments after that. Might still host one once in a while, but meh. Nu is moving to Orlando. Zero is moving back to NC. The rest of Bham minus like Cheap and Kola is pretty inactive. Will doesn't really play any more. I don't know how long I'll be sticking around. Time to start looking at schools and stuff. Sorry I won't get to see you off Jason. Happy whatever guys. Enjoy your time off if you've got it.

Also, lol @ Aloha getting banned.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
no one in auburn/ montgomery area plays when i lived her and all the smash was going on near bham. like you guys got down near bham. then i get there and janitor discovers alcohol and everyone else quits and then people get serious in Auburn.
._.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Lololol Is aloha perma banned?
No. Smashboards' Moderation system is too idiotic to explain how it works, but there are temporary points and permanent points. Once those temporary points for being modded go away and put him under 6 points, he should get unbanned. But now I think he got a permanent point since he did get banned. It's complicated. Look up the forum rules if you care.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
this next semester if i can get slam or someone to come get me i'll get more active. or maybe i can take the bus places like will does

and if i can find a venue i'll hold tournaments.

alabama community fades in and out in waves, we'll see what happens

huntsville i want to come play melee with yous guys

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Again, BHam, I'll swap you a roadtrip for a roadtrip. Ours is on the 22nd.
We would be up for the trade but we'll be in NC by then. Someone try to help Ryker out. Keep da community alive.

You guys got me interested in smash. And in the last few weeks, I feel like I've gotten better tenfold.

I look forward to writing shoutouts after the smashfest.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
also, i finally beat kingdom hearts. It took me 23 hours over 3 days.

one of the best games ever made. real talk.

im bout to go back and try to 100% it

anyone have kindgom hearts 2 that i can borrow?

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I got a copy, whenever you're in town you can have it. You'll like it even more than you did the first one.

Merry Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/etc. y'all. Hope it's a good one.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Yeah, Happy Holidays you guys.

It just started snowing here in Vestavia. =D

And everyone needs to go to Zero's Christmas Smash Bash next week, or you probably never see him again.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Snowing pretty great here in Gadsden. POC and my brothers going to have an epic snowball fight.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
if you feel like youve improved at all yourre prolly better than me dudddee
Melee, brah, melee. 3 stocked Brian, my older brother...he's actually pretty good at smash.

But LITERALLY during and after I played Ali, I took mental notes and instantly improved even more...that's when I went back to Brian and, GET READY...

executed Fox's short hop, dair, L FREAKING CANCEL, shine, to jump four times. Then I got greedy, lulz.

In case of namesearch-
Sup Ali. Thanks, lolz. Saw it in videos but didn't take the initiative to learn and practice it until you went Falco and ~inspired~ meh.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
No, lol.

We'll probably be back Mon night bc the huge storm that NC is experiencing. *rolls eyes, did J not see the 5 inches of snow and ice when we were playing in it 5 min ago?

We have to pack; nothing is packed. We literally have 3 days (not including the night of arrival) to pack and load everything.

People can come over the 29th. Tues is reserved for the sole purpose of packing with no distractions. Sorz.

Top Bottom