• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Apparently I'll be hosting a tournament at gamebox on the last weekend in January. We'll have Brawl and your choice of Melee, 64, TMNT Tournament Fighters, TMNT Smash Up, Gundam Wing Endless Duel, Pokemon Puzzle League, Magical Tetris Challenge, or Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. 3 Battle Mode. Vote now!
whats the address to this gamebox place?

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I used to play that all the time, I really hated the plane controls, but everything else was great. I'll probably play more if you guys start to (its free and downloadable guys!)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I used to play that all the time, I really hated the plane controls, but everything else was great. I'll probably play more if you guys start to (its free and downloadable guys!)
yeah **** the plan, and vehicle's in general imo.

but i seriously love that game. like just as much as any game that's not free. i'm so happy that it exists. it proves that

TONS OF UNIQUE SKINS/WEAPONS/OPTIONS/LEVELS/CHARACTERS/DLC/EXPANSIONS

does not a good game make

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Mayhaps can anyone in the HSV area put me up on the night? I'd appreciate the two-hour headstart towards Pennsylvania I'd get in the morning.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
It doesn't matter what food anymore. We've slowly altered the diet, pray that I don't alter it again.

We bought a ton of food so that you won't have to. Divide one whole can among the three, but make sure Petey gets the most (by a little)

Speedy response means that I feel reassured. Good job!

Zega

Smash Cadet
Hey the name's Zega and i just reccnetly when to my first Melee tournament which was FAP2 and i'm hoping to get better, if anyone live's near hartselle, AL or Deactur send a message my way plz C:

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
guys before i take down this project to start up a new one id really appreciate it if you guys gave it a listen cuz i <3 u

any feedback good or bad is REALLY appreciated cuz i have no one to share it with really and havent really got any fedback cuz im kinda a loser in the music/hip kid world as much as id hate to admit it.

soundcloud.com/sleepyk

bad feedback is wanted to so i dont make the same mistakes and can have a better idea in mind of how to write music or something next go round.

the songs r about the layerz of the ocean, guyzz hehe

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
but if you guys dont feel like it thats cool too im just over here bored as **** thats all.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
are there any tournaments soon.

is anyone playing melee anywhere soon

in melee, which of falco's smash attacks hitboxes comes out the fastest? d-smash?

Winnar

Smash Lord

in melee, which of falco's smash attacks hitboxes comes out the fastest? d-smash?
Something in memphis iirc this month

I'm hosting a melee/brawl tournament on Jan. 8

I dunno, beyond that D:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i believe it's either dsmash or usmash. there's a frame data chart somewhere in the melee boards you can look at.

his fsmash and dsmash are probably his most useful though

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer

Jan 22. Come on down. We do melee.

Seriously though, this isn't the right time of year. Next month will be your best bet.

I think it's USmash.

In other news,...

Hazama

Top Bottom