• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
We're gonna wait to go to FAP2 until the afternoon so everyone can make it. We'll just stay the night, I guess.

I remember reading that the venue had showers and people could stay the night so we might as well.

@Kola
Bring a towel and some sleeping stuff.

Lol, I'm gonna get an air mattress, **** the floor.

j00t

Smash Champion
We're gonna wait to go to FAP2 until the afternoon so everyone can make it. We'll just stay the night, I guess.

I remember reading that the venue had showers and people could stay the night so we might as well.

@Kola
Bring a towel and some sleeping stuff.

Lol, I'm gonna get an air mattress, **** the floor.
I don't know where you read that but the venue most certainly does NOT have showers.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
how about we dont play an MMO, lets just play touhou or melty....

hm, i think i wanna come by after school tomorrow, prehaps come FAP with you if theres room...(its really just a support thing, but yeah i really needwant someone to hang with this weekend )

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I need a controller if I'm going to resume Touhou. Then again Christmas is right around the corner~

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I think of WoW this way. I have an entertainment budget that I spend on things to entertain me. It's very small. Some people go out and get a new video game every month. That's 40-60 dollars right there. WoW does the same entertainment for 15 dollars.

It's economically sound. Also, I'm addicted.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
You could have that same philosophy with tournaments.

Why don't you come to tournaments? :(
Also, I'm addicted.

and im talkin bout that blue burst kola. :D
no really though phantasy star was fun but everyone thinks its stupid lol. ok it is stupid.
and all the final fantasies after 10 sucked imo.
9 was the best.
followed by 7 obv but i really can not deal with those tables the charecters have for hands.

lets just play halo, dudes.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Wow isn't even a game until you level cap really. That's what I hate about most mmos. You spend a year levelling and its even more boring than it's in wow. And almost no mmo that ive played or seen has endgame content comparable to that of wow.
I would not be surprised if in a future expansion they make a hero class that starts at 80. wow is all about endgame

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'm still here.

We're waiting for AznSeal to get out of his extracurricular activities/Cheap Peach to finish his Starcraft 2 tournament/Kola to finish his school... debate... art... jerking off thing.

btw, I'm already wrecking the SSFIV tournament scene. :p

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Matt, I just saw a CSII Hakumen do:

IAD j.C(BBCT j.C at least, idk what it is now), whatever he does to launch, j.2A, j.2A, Airdash, j.2A, j.4C (the poke one).

All for a grand total of 2.2k. THE DAMAGE

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
I'm still here.

We're waiting for AznSeal to get out of his extracurricular activities/Cheap Peach to finish his Starcraft 2 tournament/Kola to finish his school... debate... art... jerking off thing.

btw, I'm already wrecking the SSFIV tournament scene. :p
i have a feeling that im about to get dragged down longer than i need to, if im not there by 2:30/3, may i ask for you guys to come pick me up on your way out?

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure you'll be available by 7-ish?

also, I'm looking for this video. It's a touhou song and it's a rap argument thing. It has Alice, Marisa, and Patchoulli, idk who else. I think Marisa ends up using Patchoulli's spell book for something, idk. One repeated part of the lyrics, I think, is like, "Hey, I've got something to tell you," blah blah blah.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
I'm pretty sure you'll be available by 7-ish?

also, I'm looking for this video. It's a touhou song and it's a rap argument thing. It has Alice, Marisa, and Patchoulli, idk who else. I think Marisa ends up using Patchoulli's spell book for something, idk. One repeated part of the lyrics, I think, is like, "Hey, I've got something to tell you," blah blah blah.
o.o man yall are leaving kinda late lol...

ah well, that means i dont have to rush ;P

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Wow isn't even a game until you level cap really. That's what I hate about most mmos. You spend a year levelling and its even more boring than it's in wow. And almost no mmo that ive played or seen has endgame content comparable to that of wow.
I would not be surprised if in a future expansion they make a hero class that starts at 80. wow is all about endgame
tourney***

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I apologize for the short notice--

Again, I'm heading to Colorado, and I'm leaving from the Birmingham airport on Wednesday at 7:40 AM, Central Time. I forgot to make plans with people, and potential stuff fell through. I'll be gone for three weeks. Can anyone keep my car for three weeks? I can't pay the airport $200 in parking...

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lol 7:40 AM.

I wonder if Zero's apt area has reserved parking? That'd be an okay place to leave it I guess but they'll be gone as long as you are. I'd contact them though, they seem to be your best bet.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i also live in an apartment cmplex but zero's apartment complex is bigger so youd be less obvious leaving a car there and also smaller apartments are more nit picky so i honestly cant assure you that they wouldnt give you trouble.

but yeah i would suggest zero's place if he says they dont care. if they do have limited parking there, then idk.

maybe like.... a walmart parking lot. id do it...

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I suggest my place too.

Here's my address in case you also want to play some games:

2513 H Mountain Lodge Circle
Vestavia Hills, AL

Mayhaps you could bring your wii too? If you won't take it with you to Colorado, mayhaps I could borrow your wii? lol

Top Bottom