• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Tell me you guys are gonna clear space on your calendars for a tourney in Dauphne in January. AL crew needs reinforcment to beat the LA crew.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Zero, make more puns <3
also, reflex if you wanna there is vacant spots in my apartment complex. bu tlike i said.. if youre bad you'll do it

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
The thing about staying in our apt complex is that they put a little sticker on the window letting you know the date you have to move the car by if it's been in one spot for an extended period of time, they'll tow it at your expense and we won't be here to move it if they did that.

There's a high probability they wouldn't notice it though.

Your call Reflex.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
The complex I'm in doesn't do notices and I'll be here the entire break. However, I won't be able to take him to the airport. :<

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Apparently I'll be hosting a tournament at gamebox on the last weekend in January. We'll have Brawl and your choice of Melee, 64, TMNT Tournament Fighters, TMNT Smash Up, Gundam Wing Endless Duel, Pokemon Puzzle League, Magical Tetris Challenge, or Super Mario All-Stars: Super Mario Bros. 3 Battle Mode. Vote now!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
If we say 64 we could get Hunstville interest from Moogle!

:V I'm actually up for voting Melee. I want a shot at getting at least 1-2 in a match.

Top Bottom