• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Ok, we changed the fest to Fri after 6 so more people can attend. This bc housing guests will be leaving Sat and we wants to partay with Aznseal!

Can anyone bring drinks? Coke, mtn dew, Sprite, Idc, just something?

Not that you guys care *runs from computer sobbing

:sadeyes:

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
We've lost another smasher to SC2.

Whhhhhyyyyyyyyyy

besides that it's waaaay better than smash.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Slam. If you can run back up games, I'll give you my copy.

Hey if by some chance I get to go to the Ensly tourney is anyone willing to give me a ride (no homo)?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
idk mahg i may be able to i really like you dude.

but i dont like diddy.

man i havent been drunk in so long...
idk maybe ill go tommorow.

my bad about all that hate zero it always ends up as you getting my hate maybe bc you are posting stuff and im like "YA MAN!"

"YA ***** YA

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
MLE, I think I could drive to your house if I do get to go. I don't think my parents want me to drive all the way to Ensly though. But first I have fo find out if my mom is gonna let me go.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
So I thought about joining that mentoring program this forum is running so I can learn more about my character in Brawl and to get the push to start Melee. But if I do Melee SleepyK is going to be the mentor of choice. Zeroh you should do it too so you can learn to DI.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
@Mahg

You have ride home?

You no have ride home?

I believe sign up starts at 11. Idk when the tourny actually starts; I'd say bt 12 and 1.

I'm good with taking you to the tourny if you get a ride here and back from my apt after. I already know I'm gonna have to take mc home Sun (lives in Ensley) and Azn home after melee, so I'd rather not take you home too.

Also, you should dress up :seriousface :glare:

edit:
@T1J
I would get you but I already have a full car.
Me
Zhero
Azn
Kola
Mahg

If for some reason Mahg can't come then I'll post or call you, PM me your # so in case it's last minute we can just call you on the way instead of waiting for a reply.

Is anyone dressing for the tourny since it's the day before Halloween?

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Well assume I won't be able to make it. My parents do like smash tournies too much, but they're going to the classic and if i dont have to watch my sister i might try to make it there

MLE I have a car but gas is my problem. I can make it to your house by maybe 11:15 if I do get to go. I live in alabaster fyi

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
my dad just said no. I need to quit going to smash tournies.

This is coming from the guy who plays Call of Duty all night when he has to go to work in mornings.

j00t

Smash Champion
Have fun at that bham tourney guys, my car is in no shape to drive long distances and I don't think moogle is going.

Top Bottom