• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm good at running away, pressing B a lot, and complaining.
All admirable qualities.

P.S.: Tonight, I saw boobies, had someone I barely know drunkenly come out to me (and then everyone else), watched the first 10 minutes of Up, had the worst sex of my life and saw someone have a seizure. And yet I'm still glad I didn't go to the Ensley tournament.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
P.S.: Tonight, I saw boobies, had someone I barely know drunkenly come out to me (and then everyone else), watched the first 10 minutes of Up, had the worst sex of my life and saw someone have a seizure. And yet I'm still glad I didn't go to the Ensley tournament.
Yeah, sounds better than any tournament that happened in Ensley yesterday. But what about MLG Vestavia?!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Important note--

Russ, I'm missing my computer charger. I imagine I left it at your house. Could you check for me?

The reason I haven't posted MLG Vestavia results is because I'm trying to save what little charge I have.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
just went through teh other 8 episodes of highschool of the dead, it was much better than i though, after ep8 it goes more action/serious than fanservice. still, abit much fanservice-y.

i approve of this anime and hope more people watch it(or read it its much better without the usless fanservice).

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
so i hadnt got really high in like 3 weeks. last night i did and now im thoroughly convinced that we are not actually playing competitive brawl by not playing with items on.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i dont know i just had a delicious philly cheesesteak sub
and also i think i am still drunk from last night
and also i have a paper due today that i have not started on.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Ed xD for every tournament you attempt to host we will be locking it.

You're fired :3

<.<;; I'm going to be a bit too busy to do anything for a while. Wrestling schedule is pretty wack this year.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
It's not mc's fault.

Bad venue owner is bad venue owner.

But MLG Vestavia was noice.

Smash, Fighters, Mario Party, among other games, with cupcakes, candy, and pics of everyone in the same costume--the Alabama Birthday Wizard hat.

Pics include:
Reflex
Kismet
Bill_
Zero_Gamer
mc
George
etc

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Fuuuu- YOU trans'd?

xD **** man like I got practice from 4-7:20ish and after that I eat, do homework then sleep. I just stay tuned on smashboards while I do hw woot

This weekend though just you wait.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
mlg vestavia was good.

does anyone wanna critique my mk?
i think i throw out too many random moves (moves that dont even bait anyone or mindgame anyone, they are literally just random) and i think im too offensive.

im just really trying really hard to get good with this charecter and receiving little help.
bc its mk i guess... which is dumb of ppl.
but aib is dumb.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
So I did a little testing today. Apparently Fox can jump shine out of shield stun to punish a lot of things. It's actually possible to hit Meta Knight out of shield with it if you're frame perfect. This game is silly. I kind of want to start playing Fox. And Peach. **** Meta Knight.

More Melee too please.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I hate how I always start getting comfortable with melee like right before I have to leave. I need to find a character to beat robs and Lucarios with

I love peach , one of my favorite ppl to play. It's hard for her to take stocks sometimes tho.

Top Bottom