• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I don't have the patience or reaction time to properly fight a Lucario with snake. Pull a grenade get hadoukened. Start a dash get hadoukened. Get close Lucario rolls twice and he's halfway across the screen in less than a second.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I don't have the patience or reaction time to properly fight a Lucario with snake. Pull a grenade get hadoukened. Start a dash get hadoukened. Get close Lucario rolls twice and he's halfway across the screen in less than a second.
this is complete johns. l2play sckerb

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
none of them good as me though.

i played way worse against zero than i did against reflex, george, and cheap.

it was the char though i froze up

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
but seriously big lou
learn the mk ditto.

no one knows that **** except for really good mk's
its a really hard MU get a good mk to practice it with you and you are basically set to win against mk's
theres just too many mistakes a person unfamiliar with the MU can make

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
QUICK, I'M IN TUSCALOOSA!

Is there **** going down this weekend that's like... less than 2 hours away?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
There's probably a smashfest in vestsavia. Which is like an hour away. This is mlg Dallas weekend so ppl didn't plan any tourneys

Ganonballer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ganonballer
Umm..hello. Not sure where to post about this but Im moving to Pensacola, Florida soon and there doesnt seem to be any Brawl Scene near by D: Ive lived in Pcola before and I know its close to the majority of Alabama, so I figured Id introduce my self here. If theres a thread for a another group in Pensacola Im sorry D: Im not Smashboards savvy yet :c

If there is nothing in Pcola then Ill prob be attending Alabama stuff :3 I currently live in Virginia and am apart of MD/VA but I just started offline over the summer. The only big Tournies ive been to are APEX 2010 and MLG DC, which I got 65th at :D

So ya, just thought Id get to know some people before attempting to go to events o: Oh ya, I main Luigi Sub Samus, Ganondorf, PT, DDD and can play everyone else too :L

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Umm..hello. Not sure where to post about this but Im moving to Pensacola, Florida soon and there doesnt seem to be any Brawl Scene near by D: Ive lived in Pcola before and I know its close to the majority of Alabama, so I figured Id introduce my self here. If theres a thread for a another group in Pensacola Im sorry D: Im not Smashboards savvy yet :c

When are you moving? There's a tournament in Daphne on the 20th. If you have moved by then, you should definitely try and come. & there are a few ppl in Pensacola, i just don't think there are many.

Ganonballer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ganonballer
I wont be moving till after Christmas D: I just found out. My brother is driving up for Christmas and then Im going back with him to Pcola. Thanks for actually noticing me, I SEE YOU. Most people on Smashboards dont even notice I post anywhere :c Lol.

Are there any Tournies or Smashfest's after Christmas besides Pound 5?

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I thought Florida had a pretty good smash scene. Anyways, Black Ops on Tuesday. So hyped since I've been grounded for a week. Someone help me think of excueses that'll keep me away from home all day so I can go to smash stuff

lol @ Alabama bingo.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I thought Florida had a pretty good smash scene. Anyways, Black Ops on Tuesday. So hyped since I've been grounded for a week. Someone help me think of excueses that'll keep me away from home all day so I can go to smash stuff

lol @ Alabama bingo.
Hm... I always used smash as an excuse to go on overnight dates. I guess the reverse wouldn't help though...

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
>__> It was Playover's fault.

In other news, I walk the dog around the apartments and I see a TV by the dumpster that hadn't been there for at least 2 days (my last gym trip and it was at the dumpster by the gym today). I was curious about what was wrong with it so I carry it back home and, lo and behold...

Absolutely nothing was wrong with it.

TV count: 5 TVs.

Woo!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
zero i wanna come to a smashfest.

sorry im a dickhole on here, again.

dickholedickholedickhole yes its uncensored

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
With the discovery of that one TV I felt that maybe I might attempt to go for another TV at another dumpster slightly closer to home that I knew had endured these recent, large storms. I was not sure if it worked though so MLE and I brainstormed that we take the car to it and put it in the car then drive to our apartment and use an extra long extension cord to see if it might work.

Except:

IT WAS EFFING HEAVY

I swear to God this thing weighed at least 180lbs.

We couldn't find the strength to lift it at the time so we pulled out the extension cord and attached to an outer plug at a closer, abeit someone else's, apartment and stretched the cord all the way across the street to the television. Oh, I neglected to mention we set a Playstation2 next to it to see if it worked with games or not.

So I sit on the curb and turn on the TV.

White Snow

Ok, so it had a picture, but did it play anything?

We plug in the PS2 and it gets a crystal clear reception of the game with crystal clear sound as well.

I was ecstatic that it still worked perfectly, but there was still the issue of carrying it.

We reached deep within ourselves to find the strength needed to conquer this behemoth and with one single, "Hrrrruuumph!" we put it in the car, drove it to our apartment, and then our greatest enemy appeared:

STAIRS

"What are you doing here, Stairs?" I said.
It just laughed and spoke in a voice not unlike ShaSlams, "Uhh, yeah, I'm here to, like, i dunno, **** with you or something, I don't know, fufufu."
"Why must you do this to us, Stairs?" Emily asked.
Stairs rose its voice as it stared at us, "It's because you both main ****ing Lucario and you just roll all over the place and camp and it's ****ing gay, but I dunno, I gotta learn how to get around it and you're just doing what works... EXCEPT NOT ANYMORE MOTHER****ER. I discovered this new power, you see, after testing it out on handicapped people stuck to wheelchairs, I am now confident that you can't roll your way out of this one!"

Will our heroes be able to stand up to this new power that Stairs has acheived? Or will they be defeated and the let the earth be destroyed? Find out next time on DRAGON BALL Z!

Next time on, DRAGON BALL Z, Krillen dies!

Top Bottom