• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I'm not 18 until December.

I cant use overnight dates as an excuse. My parents would be like lolno. You'll get the girl pregnant or some stupid answer.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I hate LSU.

I was rooting for Bama so they might could have a shot at the SEC/National Championship. Now I just hope we cream LSU later this year.

On a better note, did anyone watch us spank Spurier and the Gamecocks? :D

Twinster

Smash Cadet
I hate LSU.

I was rooting for Bama so they might could have a shot at the SEC/National Championship. Now I just hope we cream LSU later this year.

On a better note, did anyone watch us spank Spurier and the Gamecocks? :D
yeah you guys did really well, and tbh i was suprised

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
They're dropping WoW arenas too. Watching spellcleaves go 20 minutes without anything interesting happen is booooring.

Edit: more boring than brawl, lawlz.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
MLG picks up Project:M, Smash fans rejoice. end quote.
Except MLG is way too scared of the legal implications of putting an unauthorized hack of a game on the Pro Circuit, especially when Nintendo has a track record of fighting against the hacks. But **** Nintendo; they couldn't care less about supporting their games once they make their money.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
im thinkin mlg'll keep brawl.

they're still among the hypest tournaments at mlg, from what i hear, the smash community is really close knit unlike other communities

and even tho the drama with m2k and adhd was wack, it sparked a lot of discussion and interested in brawl, even from non-smashers...and mlg likes that even if its scandalous

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Not true at all. The speech sundance gave at Dallas hinted otherwise =).
Better then the tekken speech that hinted at nothing
Cool. I will be shocked and amazed if they pick brawl up for another season :)

Except MLG is way too scared of the legal implications of putting an unauthorized hack of a game on the Pro Circuit, especially when Nintendo has a track record of fighting against the hacks. But **** Nintendo; they couldn't care less about supporting their games once they make their money.
Hey George~ what i'm about to say has nothing to do with your post, but are any of you Birmingham guys planning on going to the Daphne tournament on the 20th? We have a car of 4 going. With Mobile, LA, and Birmingham; This tournament can have a pretty decent turnout.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Hey George some kid at my school says he won like a Madden 09 tourney at Gamebox and he won like a modded Xbox. C/D for me please. He said you guys also sent him Black Ops early too. If u guys do this stuff for me I'll start spending my money with you instead of Gamestop.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
If George might go, I might might go.

George, tell me of any starcraft tournaments at gamebox, or any other rts games.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
does missisipi have people that play smash?
news to me.

my life was so much happier without wifi for a week.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Mississippi has biweekly tournaments in Starkville aparently, that's only like 2 hrs away we should hit that up sometimes
Agreed. We form a coalition with Starkville and everyone meets in Tuscaloosa for tournaments/smash at my place. This can not go wrong in any way.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Hey George some kid at my school says he won like a Madden 09 tourney at Gamebox and he won like a modded Xbox. C/D for me please. He said you guys also sent him Black Ops early too. If u guys do this stuff for me I'll start spending my money with you instead of Gamestop.
DENIED. It's still a cool place to hang out at, though. Everyone should start playing HoN. It's pretty much our favorite game at GameBox.

Hey, when's that Reach tournament again?

And color me interested in whatever tourny y'all are going to, but I'm gonna need some practice sometime. I'm busy until Tuesday/Wednesday though.
The Reach tournament is a 2v2 tourney based on the 2v2 Arena playlist. It's on Nov. 20th, though. D:

If George might go, I might might go.

George, tell me of any starcraft tournaments at gamebox, or any other rts games.
Starcraft II in December. I'm looking at you, Will_.

Top Bottom