• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
whoa how did you get a tourney organizer thing janitor?

and yeah janitor, but i usually regret making it personal bc its usually just outta rage and then im like "o ****.. my bad dude."

how do you delete posts? id like to delete this one.
you just have to have run some tournaments
and send them a link to your tournaments that you ran
and apply for the BLUE NAME

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
I know you post on SRK. Come to Ensley and I'll teach you how to play fighting games.
Except Super Turbo. I hear Zero_Gamer sucks at that game and constantly johns about having to play it with a Playstation controller, the best pad in existence. <3

Also, I hate this thread.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Except Super Turbo. I hear Zero_Gamer sucks at that game and constantly johns about having to play it with a Playstation controller, the best pad in existence. <3
WTF ZERO. So what would you play ST on besides a stick?

wait nvm, you said he sucks at it. :(

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I grew up with pads, so I rather like using a PS2 controller for it.

It wouldn't even bother me much to use an SNES controller; I used to play Super II all the time with it. I miss invincible Machine Gun Upper.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
alright guys
whats your favorite subway sub?
and THIS IS IMPORTANT
what veggies and sauces do you add

Also, fruity pebbles leaves the best tasting after-cereal milk.
agree or disagree.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
YO MUNKUS when the **** are we gonna play some starcraft 2 I want some dubs.

That goes for anyone else who has SC2, add me so we can get some team league games going.
I thought I gave you my email addy? PM me yours and I'll friend you on b.net and we'll get some games in.

j00t

Smash Champion
I actually just ate a subway club
american cheese
lettuce tomatoes pickles cucumbers and honey mustard sauce

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
alright guys
and THIS IS IMPORTANT

agree or disagree.
What about publix subs? lol

About the fuity pebbles. I once dated a girl in 9th grade who's hair always smelled like fruity pebbles. ...ohhhh gawwwwddddd

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i miss ps2

it represents such an innocent era of gaming for me.

i kinda mis psx too

man. twisted metal
DO YOU REMEMBER TWISTED METAL

REFLEX you remember twisted metal
iono you seem like that would be a game you'd be into

i could see you as SPECTRE or the dude with the caddy that shot flames

wheres the competitive twisted metal? that **** was awesome. twisted metal 2 was the best

twisted metal 3 and 4 were kinda garbage

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
alright guys
and THIS IS IMPORTANT

agree or disagree.
In taste? Probably the Chicken Pizziola. I generally just add some lettuce, a ton of parmesan cheese, and bacon if I have extra money. As far as my general staple, I stick with the Meatball Marinara with the same toppings. Cheap and effective.

Disagree. They do so little to the milk. That honor probably goes to Frosted Flakes. Simple yet satisfying. I also really like Berry Berry Kix's after-cereal milk.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
What about publix subs? lol

About the fuity pebbles. I once dated a girl in 9th grade who's hair always smelled like fruity pebbles. ...ohhhh gawwwwddddd
man.
i aint even know you could get subs from publix.

see by my old house there was a publix nearby and a wal-mart
so i'm like mannnn im going to wal mart.

dont publix got that fire fried chicken though.

no racism

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL you're missing out!

Publix subs are almost godlike in taste and freshness. This is coming from a guy who is specializes in good food and is getting a degree in culinary arts lol

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
man. twisted metal
DO YOU REMEMBER TWISTED METAL

REFLEX you remember twisted metal
iono you seem like that would be a game you'd be into

i could see you as SPECTRE or the dude with the caddy that shot flames

wheres the competitive twisted metal? that **** was awesome. twisted metal 2 was the best

twisted metal 3 and 4 were kinda garbage
I remember Twisted Metal. Played 2, 3, and 4. Black was a crock of ****, and 3 wasn't very good. I enjoyed 2 and 4 thoroughly, though. 2 was the best, certainly.

I was a Mr. Grimm fan as far as stats go. I'm all about moving quickly to avoid people and a high-risk, high-reward special move. Spectre was pretty cool for low-armor, high-speed, as well.

That's good stuff. Used to play it all the time.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
alright guys
and THIS IS IMPORTANT

agree or disagree.
Veggie, obv. Lettuce (spinach if they have it), tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, olives, pepper jack cheese, and chipotle southwest sauce on Italian herbs and cheese.

Agreed on fruity pebbles.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
RE5 was pretty good. Really fun co-op on PC.

Was kinda hard to play on Xbox for me.
My friend Joe had it on the 360, so I had to get used to it.

"SEVEN MINUTES IS ALL I HAVE TO PLAY WITH YOU."

"Ah, there you are! >:DDDDD"

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
What the ****, Twisted Metal 2?! I will money match anyone in that game. All the cars are super good, and I can use any of them. Mr. Slam, Shadow, Grasshopper, and Thumper too good. Minion is banned lol. It's all about managing your energy bar for shields and freezes.

The new one they're making is going to let you use helicopters and ****. There goes the chance for a good game if them ****s aint banned. I always wanted a team-based CTF mode in Twisted Metal.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
What the ****, Twisted Metal 2?! I will money match anyone in that game. All the cars are super good, and I can use any of them. Mr. Slam, Shadow, Grasshopper, and Thumper too good. Minion is banned lol. It's all about managing your energy bar for shields and freezes.

The new one they're making is going to let you use helicopters and ****. There goes the chance for a good game if them ****s aint banned. I always wanted a team-based CTF mode in Twisted Metal.
I'll play it for fun, and I'll probably get molested, but I played it a lot, so maybe it won't be so bad.

Thumper's special is way too good. Mr. Slam's is rather ridiculous, too.

I could never manage with Grasshopper. You're gonna have to explain her worth to me.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
u pway shi game

pway pedo game nao

**** homework btw tired of wasting my afternoons doing it.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
OH ****

i keep thinking Soul Calibur 2 whenever i see SC2
and im like ORLY THAT GAMES AMAZING

MITSURUGI

WAS SERIOUSLY WOUNDED

BUT THE SOUL STILL BURNS

A HERO DESIRES A SWORD
AND A SWORD
DESIRES TRUTH
Is that Major Mitsurugi? And is that...Major Mitsurugi?
hehe, name manipulations.

I thought Xeedoc was talking about Soul Calibur 2 as well... >__>
I always thought they were talking about Soul Calibur also. I've been playing SC4, my main man homay, Zasalamel.

i dont know i just want to be friends with everyone
^This

zero, youre not dumb by any means. sorry.

i think im gonna buy wwe smackdown v raw 2010 for wii.
Smackdown????!!!

Penir.....
Penir.....

LOL you're missing out!

Publix subs are almost godlike in taste and freshness. This is coming from a guy who is specializes in good food and is getting a degree in culinary arts lol
LMAO. There's a bot posting advertisements up in hea.

Mines fav sub-
white bread, meatball, with mixed shredded cheese, pepperoni, mayo, salt and pepper, oil and vinegar, and green olives I add at home.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I played as Sheva when I went through. Couldn't help but say CvS2 Guile's "SOMERSAULT" every time I did one.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i like chicken bacon ranch from subway
get
olives
green peppers
ranch (obv)
tomato
lettuce

also i just like imagining story lines for wrestlers then putting them as the main event at some pay per view on those smackdown games. it gets so intense in my mind. im like HYPE HYPE HYPE!

also i never had a good game system in my life
inb4 gamecube
inb4 wii
inb4 ps1

sooo you can see why smash bros is like the only game i play.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
also i completely fail with girls. when we get into some argument i end up apologizing and trying to explain why im sorry and how i was wrong. then i try to just talk to them.
i think youre suppose to be like "hehe WHATEVER LOSER" *rolls on top of her*makes out

seems to be what girls want...

what a ****ing drag.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
@Slam
It's so crazy rt? Girls and all. I mean I always went with bad guys and rt when I found out one was a softy I bounced. Cheap saw a pic of me when I was at the peak of boychasing, like 17, yeah, I know he'd hit that.

When I started settling down, around 19, I realized I wanted a quote unquote nice boy.

I think what the thing is, is that you have to be demanding and rude sometimes, but nice and gentle at others.

Like...you and your boy are having a conversation, girl interupts, you respond with "Two men are talking, keep down." But later you have to make up for it by doing something sweet like playing with her hair while you talk about your day. Talking bc that way we're lulled into a false sense of security and think it's not all about doing it; letting her gaurd down, she will probably let you do it, which is ultimately, your intended goal.

Or, "You gonna have to start cooking for meh woman." She replies with "Psshh, cold day in hell when that shi happens." You should respond with "Men support women by working, women support men by caring."
This tricks the woman into believing that you would actually appreciate her more if she did do homey things and that one day you will give her money.

Some bad accompanied with good makes an ideal balance of badboy with a sensitive side. This 'ideal man' fools the woman into believing you are a jerk with a soft side who will one day respect her, when the fact is you're a manipulating jerk. But it's fair bc the goal of a woman, subconciously, is to manipulate a man into caring for her and her/their offspring.

Love is innocent.
It's the internal, unnoticed drive to survive and procreate that is manipulating.

IMO

XD

Top Bottom