• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
i mean, we can play a mm whenever. its just that I don't really expect to much of a challenge for most of the established smashers. although you never know, i've been practicing.
I'll be practicing to, but i don't do mm's, but friendlies will work.

nice1

Smash Lord
You make me sad :(
we can do friendlies or a MM when i arrive at the tourney. I'm gonna play a lot of games while i'm there. I doubt i'll be entering teams. Since i can't find a good team partner. It could hav probably been T1J but he fails at not making it on time.:chuckle:

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Meh... I've looked into flash cards. They go way over my head...

Plus I like to keep my gaming in the legal to semi-legal range.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
pssh, it's way easy. and it's... semi legal.

kinda.

not really.

anomaly

Smash Apprentice
i also have a flash card (ez5 from dealextreme) for my DS also. i highly recommend it, and its not really that hard to do to get any game you want. also, you can get movies/music/emulations on there for whatever you want.

is this a brawl only tournament this saturday? i'd hate to ever miss a bham tourny, but my brawl abilities are definitely lacking, as everyone i play with is in adamant denial of playing anything but melee.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
So this is basically a card that you can download roms into? Game and music and movie emulators? Sorry I've never heard of it before and I want to fully undertstand it. Because it sounds so good I'm tempted to go buy a DS and get one lol.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
yeah, that's right.
it's cheaper than a ds game.

you plug a microsd card with the operating system and whatever media you want on there.

usually you have to convert the videos, not always though

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
So you pay for the card, do you pay for the downloads too or are they free? And if the do have a cost what's an average price if you don't mind my asking?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
While I'm waiting for my illegal movies and games to download, I often pass the time by murdering the elderly people I steal from.
GOD I'M SO AMAZING.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Okay, it's all stealing. Thanks for the info lol.

What was that site again then? To steal/murder from?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
anyone who wants to brawl online tonight and possible tomorrow I have a temporary brawl friend code
this is it.
1160 9411 4501

hit me on aim at theonejanitor if you want to play
this is only temporary, probably only a couple days.

saintrage

Smash Cadet
Are we smashing this weekend? i am available on friday night only now (this week atleast), and i think there is other stuff happening on Saturday besides our usually smashing (is too lazy to see if duchocks thing is this saturday, or if any tournies are this saturday).

Oh and how did Waba go you guys?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
HOw do yu make your won avatar, if you can even do that. Because some people have some tight as* Sh*t. Im tired of mine it's boring.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Are we smashing this weekend? i am available on friday night only now (this week atleast), and i think there is other stuff happening on Saturday besides our usually smashing (is too lazy to see if duchocks thing is this saturday, or if any tournies are this saturday).
Wooooow, yes, there's a Birmingham tourny on Saturday. That's why I'm having my thing on Friday... in Birmingham D: Although, I have the feeling that I'm gonna be all alone, but I'm use to having my hopes crushed. Room for all who come~

Oh and how did Waba go you guys?
Waba was okay. George and I placed 5th in doubles while T1J and Moogle got 4th. I played less than spectacularly. I know someone posted our single placement earlier, but I'm too lazy to make sure this is correct. I think Moogle got 5th, George 9th, me 13th, and T1J 18th. It was loads of fun, though. The whole trip was a reminder of why I liked Rock Band and hate late night driving.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
HOw do yu make your won avatar, if you can even do that. Because some people have some tight as* Sh*t. Im tired of mine it's boring.
just go to your User CP > Edit Avatar. you'll see a box where you can upload a Custom Avatar that is no larger than 75x75 pixels. mine's custom, even though it's just another picture of Ike :/

btw, i don't think Munkus and I are going to the bham shindig. we've been travelling so d@mn much and we're tired. we're most likely going back to GA next weekend for the 4th, where we will sit in awe of Brandon's new 47" LG HDTV and MGS4. i don't know if that's set in stone or not, but we are definitely not going to the tourney this weekend.

oh, and i got my bike:bigthumbu

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Lol, rule of thumb.

Everyone sucks when playing online, some just suck slightly more than others.

(Sigh)

Brawl online does pretty much bite though. It seems you can't have fun unless you don't take it seriously.

Well, I had fun at least. Especially when my extreme hatred for your Olimar was unleashed and my Ike fought for all of his friends at one time.

Yes, inculding those that deal heroine and crack to him.
Drugs.

Top Bottom