• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama is OK at Smash1! - Melee - Tuscaloosa, AL - March 28th

Aurorazoni

Smash Journeyman
For this to be happening next weekend, there isn't really alot of excitement for this.
o: Hey Cheap if it's ok with you can I catch a ride? xD I already have my parents ok to go, they just stated that they may change their mind if they have to drive me.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Unsurprisingly, this tournament fast approaches and I still don't have a teammate. Any takers?

Also, I haven't played much Melee lately, so I'll be looking to get some practice in during the week. Let me know if you'll be around Hoover.

j00t

Smash Champion
Unsurprisingly, this tournament fast approaches and I still don't have a teammate. Any takers?

Also, I haven't played much Melee lately, so I'll be looking to get some practice in during the week. Let me know if you'll be around Hoover.
I heard Moogle was looking for a teammate.

Handorin

Smash Hero
This saturday? Snapz. I forgot to ask off work and I dont know if I have to yet. I'll find out tommorow.

anomaly

Smash Apprentice
I updated rules as requested, but I still don't know whether or not wobbling should be banned. It will be unbanned for now, though.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
cheap/anomaly

you need to put your phone number in this thread

because people WILL call you trying to find out where the hell this place is. :-D

Sensai

Smash Master
HYPE HYPE HYPE

Bloshi is coming....so that's one out of state from a really far state.

HYPE HYPE HYPE

anomaly

Smash Apprentice
cheap/anomaly

you need to put your phone number in this thread

because people WILL call you trying to find out where the hell this place is. :-D
Alright, will do. :)

Do you still have last melee tournament's flyer by chance? I need to start spamming one around campus, and I'm too lazy to make one.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
dude just google a picture of mario
open word, insert picture

write the date/location and copy and paste the rules

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
If you ask nicely, then maybe some of the people traveling from huntsville will pick you up in B'ham.

Sensai

Smash Master
@ eagletrent242: I think me and Bloshi are going to be in Hoover on Friday night, meaning that we could pick you up if you absolutely need a ride.

If you're interested in riding with COMPLETE STRANGERS WHO WILL NOT **** YOU in a really small, really dirty Mustang, PM me your address, phone, etc.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
For this to be happening next weekend, there isn't really alot of excitement for this.
o: Hey Cheap if it's ok with you can I catch a ride? xD I already have my parents ok to go, they just stated that they may change their mind if they have to drive me.
yeah, i can give you a ride, and probably this other b'ham guy too. I'm not yet positive if I will be driving back the same day though...maybe some huntsvillians are.

oh, and I'm leaving just an hour before the tournaments starts...lol

Samus_Hats

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, thought this is the first im hearing about this, its almost too close to pass up. Only a bit more than 4 hours away. I have to say, ill try to be there. Definitely no guarantees, though.

Aurorazoni

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i can give you a ride, and probably this other b'ham guy too. I'm not yet positive if I will be driving back the same day though...maybe some huntsvillians are.

oh, and I'm leaving just an hour before the tournaments starts...lol
xD ok Awesome, :x I'll save you the trouble of stoping by my house and head down to your place about an hour and 20 mins or so. Oh and if you have a change of plans call this number. 205-913-0629

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i'm looking to bring people to this.
me + 3-4 other people
dashdancedan, marsfool, and who knows who else?
hopefully chaddd and cornel.

uhhh we'll have at least two full setups and a recording station or two.
one will have commentary and such.

btw samus hats is boss.

if really needed i can bring another recording + commentary station (don't have a tv for it though)

does green greens really need to be legal? corneria is already on...
also wobbling should be banned imo.

anomaly

Smash Apprentice
yeah, setups are important... i can only help so much with them. tv's are probably going to be needed more than cubes! who knows we might have enough room for a brawl setup (
just kidding guys!
).

_Keno_

Smash Lord
xD ok Awesome, :x I'll save you the trouble of stoping by my house and head down to your place about an hour and 20 mins or so. Oh and if you have a change of plans call this number. 205-913-0629
Well, i probably won't be there. I have a math tournament to attend that ends at 11 at UAB. I'm was thinking of going straight to your place from it, then to Tuscaloosa.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Hmm, im glad DashDanceDan threw this back in my face.

Me coming to this depends on if I can bum a ride off of somebody. Because it makes no sense for me to drive myself.

Top Bottom