• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah I'm coming to this.

Only problem is I don't know who to use.....
I think I'll just shuffle around between the 10+ characters that I feel comfortable with.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yeah I'm coming to this.

Only problem is I don't know who to use.....
I think I'll just shuffle around between the 10+ characters that I feel comfortable with.
*sigh of relief*

If you think your indecisiveness is bad, you should see bundtcake in BC. He brings out a different character every tourney, and never uses the same character twice in a row in friendlies.

:005:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*sigh of relief*

If you think your indecisiveness is bad, you should see bundtcake in BC. He brings out a different character every tourney, and never uses the same character twice in a row in friendlies.

:005:
I might do that lol
Sounds fun.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Nope. I just get bored of using the same character over and over again.
Switching it up often is kinda how I play nowadays.

EDIT: I don't use Peach nearly as often as I did if that's what you're asking. But she's still decent.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Wait, what? I didn't find Luke's question harsh or insulting at all.
lol

I'm a big boy. My feelings aren't hurt that easily believe it or not.

aish

Smash Journeyman
So I need everyone to Pre-reg by PRIVATE MESSAGING ME with your tag name/name or w/e and which event(s) you're going to attend so I get an idea of when to start this shi-. As of now I'm assuming 0 are coming so Pre-reg, if a lot of you don't pre-reg then it'll be starting later because less people means enough time to start later.

SO PRE-REG BY PMING ME WITH TAGNAME AND EVENT I don't care who you are you're pming your attendance!

PM IT DONT POST IT OR MSG ME IT ****IT

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
ahhhhhh, now i see where brad got it from, that's preposterous amounts of down smash! i'm signing up right now!

*thinks of marth with double the amount of his MK downsmash* ..... WAIT A SECOND!!!

Bread~

Smash Journeyman

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
HAS TO BE A MONEY MATCH

like that time I was forced to MM carl about a topic unrelated to the MM. for $20.

CARL for gods sake. Luckily I won.

Limeee

Smash Champion
t-block, i need help against diddy,

if i don't find a way around him with snake **** it i'm going MK D:

show me how to play my main!

EDIT: only going MK against diddy for clarification lol

Alphicans

Smash Hero
>_> mike.

If you wanna do that match-up right you'll need to get used to using his bananas really well. Snake has the ability to use them almost as well as diddy, since his glide toss has a similar slide distance, and banana -> ftilt is an easy way to rack up damage or banana -> utilt is a good way to get that kill that you're looking for. DACUS isn't as effective (although it's not very good to begin with) obviously, but DACUS to pick up banana and then to escape any danger is probably a good thing as well. After that it's the standard snake stuff. OR you could read the snake boards.

T-block

B2B TST
lol

if you wanna know how to beat me, it's all about keeping the pressure on, even as snake. neutral position is where i want to be, so if you can stay on me i won't be able to set much up.

that's just me though... i'm not a very good diddy yet, so i can't speak for diddy in general.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Yeah srsly, he can't even beat his older brother,
it's true my diddy ***** him even though im not very good yet, i think jamie just has trouble against other characters with projectiles, he's very good at making the opponent come to him with 'nades but if he plays someone like diddy who never has to commit to an approach cuz of bananas then he has trouble

edit: more perfect shielding! get dan level perfect shield, and z-catching

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
it's true my diddy ***** him even though im not very good yet, i think jamie just has trouble against other characters with projectiles, he's very good at making the opponent come to him with 'nades but if he plays someone like diddy who never has to commit to an approach cuz of bananas then he has trouble

edit: more perfect shielding! get dan level perfect shield, and z-catching
It's called powershielding god****, also it's erally easy in brawl.

ALso, I was talking about mike

Top Bottom