• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Well I guess me and Dan are just going to have to fuse and make the most crazy mother****er for crews ever.

Jan.

Vitality

Smash Ace
I'll come for croose if they're after low tier.

Edit: Hey hey, Noob School Bus ya Luke? Of course you won't pick me because i'm bad at brawl -.-

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Jake we gotta chill after this tourney if possible.

After-Christmas brawlfest anyone?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sounds good Mike
D:<

EDIT: It just occurred to me that I'll be dead by tomorrow morning due to how cold I am.

ggs guys

EDIT2: Oh, and it turns out that my manager went ahead and booked sunday off for me even after I said I wanted it back........

Soooo, I can basically make it to this now. Amazing how this worked out, isn't it?
Brandon drive me?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Wait.................................Track? lol

Anyways, your car will be able to start, right?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
... Either someone bring a smaller TV in the trunk, or something.

Hopefully my car will start. If it doesn't start when things have to go down, I won't be able to make it. Unfortunately, that's what we get for being one of the coldest places on the planet.

Also, anyone happening to get a ride with me for this will have to pay me $10 (only $5 if I'm taking you for only one of the days). I can't stay in the city overnight inbetween Melee & Brawl, because the dogs will be left alone without anyone in the house. And that's not cool. Gas money in this weather is kind of nice.

Jack said that he could be getting a ride in with Shawn to this so that takes care of Jack, and I'm not sure what'll happen with Dan. We'll figure it out.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol Darren.

Brandon, how often does your car not start up? If you think it'll be a real problem, that kind of worries me lol :\.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
It's had a new battery and everything put in this year. It would start up in -20/-30 weather.

But our -40/-50 weather killed my battery, and once it gets warmer, I have a shot at jumpstarting it. By Wednesday it's supposed to get a bit warmer. We'll see. It could be a real problem though.

...****ing Alberta. I should just, like, move to BC or California or something.

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
or just plug it in..... my car didnt start on me on sunday, but then plugd in it worked in a couple hours. block heater thingamajiggers are awesome

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
that's cool...we'll chill before you head down to calgary ;) where do you live?
Morinville. D=<

An excellent plan. We'll all hang out! ... When my car starts.
I like where this is going! ...as long as you can get your car started. It had **** well better warm up soon. >.<

Calgary does not welcome you
<3 you too.

Jake we gotta chill after this tourney if possible.

After-Christmas brawlfest anyone?
I'll be gone for like, Christmas day, but I'm fairly certain I get to something if it isn't right on one of the big days. Are you still not going on the 20th? *rage*

Also, YAY Geed and Pitch. ^.^

:005:

Top Bottom