• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet

Too good Vic xD
What are you implying that Vic is... too good.

side note Curorurodoro ***u or you Darren. one of you left some underwear in my room, next smash tourny you need to come get it. The mother questioned me when she saw it laying on the floor in my room. :ohwell:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
What are you implying that Vic is... too good.

side note Curorurodoro ***u or you Darren. one of you left some underwear in my room, next smash tourny you need to come get it. The mother questioned me when she saw it laying on the floor in my room. :ohwell:
LOL
I bet their mine >__<

I think I left my god **** hair gel there too so I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot more things. What did they look like?

lol @ ur mom

EDIT: k ***, were they grey? And do they say Mcgregor on them?
I just checked and I think I'm missing a pair. Don't ask me how I didn't notice until now. I'm just really stupid.

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
LOL
I bet their mine >__<

I think I left my god **** hair gel there too so I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot more things. What did they look like?

lol @ ur mom

EDIT: k ***, were they grey? And do they say Mcgregor on them?
I just checked and I think I'm missing a pair. Don't ask me how I didn't notice until now. I'm just really stupid.
Ya you left the hair gel as well, when i came back from the tourny i took a dump and saw it then i was like "sweet free ****" but ya you left both of those here lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ya you left the hair gel as well, when i came back from the tourny i took a dump and saw it then i was like "sweet free ****" but ya you left both of those here lol
haha wow xD

I'll get em back one day I guess lol
Thanks for letting me know

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
omg ahahaha. Snake is hilarious.

XDDD Charizard is freaking ADORABLE. Same as Ivysaur. oh for god sake's, dibs on all the pokemon one.

aish

Smash Journeyman
Small enough to fit onto the middle of your gc controller.

Jack wanted a super happy face on the cypher, before it was just a parachute

Forgot yoshi and metaknight, they've been added to Stickers B

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I'd personally rather make my own.

But charizard is the best I already told you

Limeee

Smash Champion
offtopic- does anybody play borderlands? i'm having tons of fun with it on xbox

ontopic- wow i can't decide which one is the manliest... ima have to go for charizard.

i dibs on charizard

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
offtopic- does anybody play borderlands? i'm having tons of fun with it on xbox

ontopic- wow i can't decide which one is the manliest... ima have to go for charizard.

i dibs on charizard

Whats ur gamertag I'll add u
I play bonerlands.
(/begintrolling)
U might want to send me ur gamertag so I can block communications....just in case....(/endtrolling)

Top Bottom