• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
lol Jim. Good call gg.

I thought Marth was good vs MK.
according to the match up it's 65-35 for MK but i've heard some pro marth's say they feel differently and that it's close to even although slightly in MK's favor. Im not sure about it myself but I fear playing MK regardless of who I play as.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Pika vs MK is 57-43 according to the pika boards(I think). It's really not that bad. Pika vs GaW is 59-41 for GaW, again according to the pika boards. These number may sound ******** but they sum up both match-ups really well.

T-block

B2B TST
51:49 is the only stupid matchup number I'll accept. 59-41 is 60-40 -_-

I think I might actually start playing MK in doubles. I 2v1 people all day... who wants to team with me ^^

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol it sounds stupid, but when I play mark as GaW, I feel that's exactly what it is. Something about 60-40 seems too dominant.

Frio

Smash Champion
The 59:41 is just to show which match ups are harder than others. Like Pika vs Wario and Olimar. Before they were both 60:40 now they're diffrent to show wwhich is harder.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
The MK one is still worse just because he out prioritizes snake anyway, lmao(And at times his whole body is a hitbox for no reason).

Those hitboxes are ******** wowww. I do have a problem with the fact that his arms are invincible while he dash attacks, Falco in his laser animation is the same(In the air) his legs are invincible(That shouldn't happen with any character, ever).

p.s: they should fix hitboxes in this game lmao, bothers me as it makes marth not nearly as good as he should be ***

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VdyG0eMeDw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNg93kEKlWk

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Vania, Technically nintendo could patch brawl.

Also, snake has hitboxes that hit the other side of FD, and I'm not even talking about his projectiles.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I think I might actually start playing MK in doubles. I 2v1 people all day... who wants to team with me ^^
lol Hi Me.

The 59:41 is just to show which match ups are harder than others. Like Pika vs Wario and Olimar. Before they were both 60:40 now they're diffrent to show wwhich is harder.
By a single percent (well I guess two since it's a ratio) isn't a large factor, that's like saying the matchup is easier for the character because you play against wario more. Well sure it's easier for you, but thats not a matchup ratio.

snake is way too easy to juggle

he gets ***** by good jugglers
LOOOOOOOL "juggle"

Snake sucks tbh. He has the potential (lol) to go below top 5 best characters.
He has the potential to be the best character in the game by rediculous standards, just no good people play brawl (and play snake)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Brad... Ally, ultimaterazer, Candy, DSF all top top top players play snake. That mindset is like from the beginning of brawl, don't bring your garbage thoughts here.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Brad... Ally, ultimaterazer, Candy, DSF all top top top players play snake. That mindset is like from the beginning of brawl, don't bring your garbage thoughts here.
Any of them good at Melee? Nope.

Whoops.

Top Bottom