• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

Limeee

Smash Champion
k i'm going to bed but i wanna get a quick thought out

can we have rainbow cruise banned? or get 2 bans?

i'm sick of everyone always banning rainbow cruise, it seems like there could be a lot more strategy for banning and all that.

i didn't really put much thought into it but what do you guys think?

Vitality

Smash Ace
You counterpick me rainbow cruise, you get the short end of the stick with me playing my MK.
I think I have only lost on that stage three times since SK1. Twice by Alphfriocans and once by Minus + some guy.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
yeah rainbow cruise is a super good mk stage

if he didn't have enough cp stages already including neutrals lmao

so gay

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
LOL Rainbow cruise isn't soo bad. Also considering the character selection/counterpicks available its pretty needed.

Infact, I've had to learn how to beat Mks there as there are a lot of ICs who will go mk when they get counterpicked there.
I could tell you the trick for how Falco does it... I'm sure other characters could do it too haha.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I can kinda see Falco sideBing to the right side of the screen on the side-scrolling part, and spamming retreating lazers. That would be a pain to approach...

IDK, I might take them there anyway. >.>

:005:

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
the only good snake ditto ever is when me and jack clashed 6 times (5 utilts than a ftilt lmao)
It's called clanking. Not to be rude, but I dunno why brawl players have to change the terminology, the game itself calls it clanking.

k i'm going to bed but i wanna get a quick thought out

can we have rainbow cruise banned? or get 2 bans?

i'm sick of everyone always banning rainbow cruise, it seems like there could be a lot more strategy for banning and all that.

i didn't really put much thought into it but what do you guys think?
Well if they always ban cruise, you have an advantage instead of having it fully banned, because then they waste a ban.

Rainbow cruise is a really good CP, and thinking it should be banned is foolish.
Actually it's kinda wonky, but hey, it's wonky for every character except MK.

Stages is what makes this game unique. I have been saying this forever, and I'll stick to it. The more stages the better.
I lol'd pretty **** hard, /stagestriking.

lol. Corneria is on the actual banned list for a reason.
Which is dumb, the stage is great, you guys could jsut ban DUMB infinites. Oh wait, but then you'd have to ban the ones that work on legitimate stages.

Oh wait, you can't without limiting characters, so you just say only a certain number of times.

Why not just play something where you don't have things that break the game.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
ban infinites then we can play non-infinite stages

i mean come on shadowmoses is the most badass motherfuker stage out there lol

Top Bottom