• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
okay well i guess people cant have conversations with other people on a forum cause its now considered spamming. [/end of arguement]

so shiro you said you might be interested in teaming with me.
WHO ELSE IS ALSO INTERESTED!! looking for many options

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Vania, I mean't drawings and stickers.

Also, about the spamming ****, Sorry Vania, but you can't really win there anyways, you could ask him to stop posting about the homo-ness of your poster, and he should stop if you ask, but other than that theres nothing you can do untill he really spams.

Besides, once you get to know him he's cooler. Like me. I mean, nobody ever questions my spam

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
Besides, once you get to know him he's cooler. Like me. I mean, nobody ever questions my spam
well she does know me. also i will stop talking bout the poster thou
also your the only person in years to compliment me. . . thanks

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I like Luke's Mom. O__o
*Is serious*

She's really nice :)

aish

Smash Journeyman
@Brad - if you want to see all my stuff can do that photo sharing thing on msn?

@Jake - will you be here or BC during the summer? =o

I also got an e-mail of a list of people with their e-mails that would be interested in my gaming club at nait, the list has 63 different people : D

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
@Bradnia: Yeah add me, Kithsune@gmail.com

@Mike: Well you're obviously picking me as a teammate lol

@Luke's mom: WHY!

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
Show some respect Shiro. Luke's mom is a strong, independent and sexy woman.
hey! fat ***** can be quite sexy. not all the time, but sometimes.
show some respect vic!

edit* Could i have a Oli stickerz plz!!

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure saying that she gave birth to Luke is a bad enough insult to make her want to kill herself. We don't need anything else.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
O****. Nobodies realized that before. I though covering it up with someone who had long wavy hair would be enough.

RIP Mom.

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

whoa

whoa. chill. were forgetting something. WHAT HAPPENED TO US GUYS! first every one was so happy then lukes mom came into the picture and were fighting. i think we should all look past the problem and look for the solution. after much thought was put into this speech of mine. i feel i must say it too express my feelings for everyone here on this forum.

the game

Top Bottom