• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
To the people (or more specifically, Luke [Alphican]) that have wanted to meet and play me, the 17th is your lucky day, count me in for some serious good times.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hai new poster on front page

Took so longss OTL
You drew all of those pictures? O__o
They are fantastic! I'm jealous haha
I wish I could draw ;__;

To the people (or more specifically, Luke [Alphican]) that have wanted to meet and play me, the 17th is your lucky day, count me in for some serious good times.
>:3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
ooshiiiiiiiiiiiii. Hey! I've been bugging you to come to tourneys as well D:<

also, <3 the drawing Vania. xD It should have been ganon though ):< Ganoooonnn..

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Calgary had so much respect for you as samusbrawler. For a few reasons.

JAAAACKKKK <3?

aish

Smash Journeyman
Ganon wouldn't look good in my style, it's like with snake xD. I'm in my communitcations class and i need to htink of a subject for a 5 minute speech and I need suggestions for a topic i can easily talk of that'll last 5 minutes or more D:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Calgary had so much respect for you as samusbrawler. For a few reasons.

JAAAACKKKK <3?
o'brawla?
xD

Ganon wouldn't look good in my style, it's like with snake xD. I'm in my communitcations class and i need to htink of a subject for a 5 minute speech and I need suggestions for a topic i can easily talk of that'll last 5 minutes or more D:
Any subject?
You can always talk about art right O__o

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
You could hook up a projector to brawl and play it, explaining the competitive aspects.

Oh wait, brawl doesn't have enough to last 5 mins

Holy Mist

Smash Cadet
sure it does just talk about chaingrabbing with dedede and flaco. and how stupid snakes ftilt and uptilt and. actaully anthing of snakes is stupid.. . . and could go on about stupid mk. . .

ya just talk about art, would be better, and more entertaining

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
What do you mean?

To play half the roster against half the roster, you mash grab and downthrow.

To play the other half you spam their best move, which is either the direction you want them to go, or downsmash.

aish

Smash Journeyman
Realistically talking about brawl would last 5 minutes if you were to say what moves each character has for each button command and what each move does 8D would last more than 5 minutes xD

And presenting with a projector is kinda mandatory haha. Visual aid MUST be in the presentation

Limeee

Smash Champion
offtopic as pretty much everything in this thread, but HOLY JESUS A 82 PAGES!

back in my day there was only like 20!

and i'm loving the new banner =) any news on my sig aish?

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
the banner looks good

MK is totally touching pits ***, and they're both looking at eachother erotically wtffff

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Metaknights feet are flip-flops.

But yeah, whether or not I come depends on if I get paid or not before SK6, I'll keep you updated, But I'll definately make up for that pizza >=3

lol jujitsutide, back in my day there wasn't even an alberta thread

Limeee

Smash Champion
refer to me as green shirt, or rhyme, or lime, or rhymes with lime, or Jamie, or hensel, or randolf, or noodle loaf, or jiminy crickets, or -*suicides*

EDIT: wtf only 9 atendee's =(
EDIT2: wtf only one tv =(

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
edit: lol wtf brawl rules

*Suicide Move Rules: (all situations are when both players are at 1 stock)
*If a game ends with a suicide move and the person initiating the Suicide Move is Losing in Percentage, that person Loses the Match.

*If the game ends in a time up situation, whoever has the greatest number of stocks remaining wins. If both players have an equal number of stocks, whoever has the lowest percent wins. If both players have equal stock and percent, the sudden death will be played out.

*An edge grab limit of 50 will be in place (to prevent stalling/camping). If the match ends in a time up and your stats show that you have grabbed the ledge at least 50 times, you will lose the match. If both players go over 50, then regular time up rules apply.

I gaurantee every match I played that was close I grabbed the edge more than that.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
and all brawl players (and most players frankly) do in a tough situation is camp.

every time I touch a ledge I usually touch it 3 times.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Brad there is no way you came close to the ledge limit trust me.

@Mike: DevilWillCry is a guy in edmonton who is or was pretty legit at brawl that just didn't come to tournies. Him and Darren could make a pretty good team :\.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
@Mike: DevilWillCry is a guy in edmonton who is or was pretty legit at brawl that just didn't come to tournies. Him and Darren could make a pretty good team :\.
Yeah I think we can take top 3 in teams for sure. It's gonna be hella fun too. I finally get to meet the guy >__>
lol

and in an 8 minute match with samus, I've gotten above 50 grabs lots of times at SK, I even checked. Its just the way samus plays.

thank god I haven't been called yet lol.
Ah your Samus is too good. We have to do more friendlies, and Samus dittos LOL
I need to learn how to effectively get around zair still =/
But I'll learn

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
\Ah your Samus is too good. We have to do more friendlies, and Samus dittos LOL
I need to learn how to effectively get around zair still =/
But I'll learn
You think you have to learn how to effectively get around zair?

My match with jarrett in lowtier at adat2 was the hardest match i have ever played.

ever.

Top Bottom