• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Only people that I know would do that are Jack, Dan, Luke, and Solaris. I hear there's another MK main out there like Ash Khan or something like that? But honestly you're trying to CP a CP lol.
what are you talking about? I'm exclusively snake now, unless the matchup is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally gay like olimar

edit: and rainbow cruise XD

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I've never seen Dan play MK.

I remember the good ol' days of G&W.

**** I couldn't even beat him then, and I'm pretty sure my skill hasn't changed at all

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
my MK is only better if I use it against other metaknights.
samus has really ****ed up matchups though, and learning them is pretty fun.
lol the only time I've seen you really play MK was ADAT, when you played MK to get to the top and I 3-0'd you (might've been 2-0, but I think it was losers finals) and two of them were 3 stocks. (one was entirely Japes' fault.)

Like, you guys saved some random shiz on my Wii >_>
Depending on which one was yours, theres some good stuff on there.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
lol the only time I've seen you really play MK was ADAT, when you played MK to get to the top and I 3-0'd you (might've been 2-0, but I think it was losers finals) and two of them were 3 stocks. (one was entirely Japes' fault.)

Depending on which one was yours, theres some good stuff on there.
, I remember that perfectly and I cp'd japes and rainbow cruise. they weren't 3 stocks, they were all down to the last stock.

but yea, lol I got 3rd place with that crappy MK.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Nait? I really hope I don't see any of my friends when I'm there =/

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
The gaming club at nait will soon be official 8D and once it is, monthlies will be held there during the school year
Thats fantastic! Thats really convenient since I'm walking distance from there XD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
! Does that mean you're coming Darren?
I hope. Work always gets in the way........
I work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evenings with little chance of switching shifts due to being short on staff :urg:

But I'll definitely try (This time)

aish

Smash Journeyman
That makes me so happy darren 8'D!

I am now a president of the NAIT Video Gamerz club 8DDD i got free stuffs. so now we're pretty much confirmed for nait for the rest of the school year~

rgrwilco

Smash Apprentice
woahhh so much mk talk.

fraser - we can play when ever i dont have exams and when your down to play time and date works with me,
victra - i opened this account never thinking i would meet people, so i just lurked in the character brawl disscussion

and mk talk, i used to main metaknight because of how sweet he looks, dimension cape for the win =)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
That makes me so happy darren 8'D!

I am now a president of the NAIT Video Gamerz club 8DDD i got free stuffs. so now we're pretty much confirmed for nait for the rest of the school year~
lol Congratz :)
I want free stuff ;__;

Anyways, I think I might try and team with someone else this time around. If I can make it out =o

Limeee

Smash Champion
with dan gone, i'll be repping snake

assuming i don't actually pick up diddy lol but i'm a bit mad with snake right now i just can't beat marth/my brother lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Those people being either lame and/or white (with the exception of yoshara. Seriously though, wtf is he? XD <3)

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
, I remember that perfectly and I cp'd japes and rainbow cruise. they weren't 3 stocks, they were all down to the last stock.

but yea, lol I got 3rd place with that crappy MK.
Not true, I 3 stocked you at Japes because you suicided a ton. This is fact.

hey @shiro, my friend is joining the scene and if he comes to the next tourney, he will team with you.

he plays diddy lol
That **** is bananas.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Sooooooooo how about November 28 for SK 7? : ) That would mean Jim and I can come to it AND everyone can come to my library thing. soooooo how about it aish...................

nov28forABM7

also what happend to the SK 4 results thread link?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
pft bubble tea is gross
As time goes on, I'm slowly starting to like you less.

First you wanted to be Rhyme because you liked English (Or something like that, I forget). That's cool, you're white so it's ok.

Then you used mainly all top tier characters, but that's k cause it was mainly GaW and Snake or whatever but that's kay, you were still a rookie.

Then now you're using Falco and cging without remorse. Then you win because you cg'd -> spike and you act as if it's something to be proud of.

BUT THEN, WHEN YOU DISS BUBBLE TEA, THAT'S WHEN I DRAW THE LINE.

</3

I still love you though Jamie.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I know. ): So sad.

Also, today I just found out Red Comet (James) was half chinese. Hearing him speak canton, though it was not much, made me bust a nut.

Top Bottom