• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

aish

Smash Journeyman
Results thread postedd http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=250383 vids will be posted later i need to shower do laundry go out to northgate to get my stupid usb D8 and then fry crab!!!!!!*(&#@(#@.

Brad should visit more

and vic should draw the brackets more

And I don't know how i'm going to put the recording setup in sou kawaii, i can't think of anywhere the tv and my laptop can go together so keep checking in case of a permenent venue change to nait.

I bet i'd be the only monthlies to have a projector everytime if i did continue going to nait though haha 8D

Vitality

Smash Ace
can we do these tournament not at sou kawaii from now on? The last venue(classroomlol) was much spacious than sou kawaii
And it smelled of blood and sweat from the students busily working :p

But anyways yea no venue fee = gg

And what happened to our picture for our name? :(

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Results thread postedd http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=250383 vids will be posted later i need to shower do laundry go out to northgate to get my stupid usb D8 and then fry crab!!!!!!*(&#@(#@.

Brad should visit more

and vic should draw the brackets more

And I don't know how i'm going to put the recording setup in sou kawaii, i can't think of anywhere the tv and my laptop can go together so keep checking in case of a permenent venue change to nait.

I bet i'd be the only monthlies to have a projector everytime if i did continue going to nait though haha 8D
=3 I would love to draw brackets more. It was fun.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
what about the diddy!?!? diddy's a really fun character that NOBODY in our community plays, meanwhile there's a few snake players (one of them being my annoying brother). I was considering picking up diddy at one point until you said you were also so i decided to look at another character instead.

T-block

B2B TST
lol chill out guys

a) who cares if i play diddy...you can still play him -_- there aren't enough characters for that
b) i can play PT, diddy, and snake
c) i'm not seriously gonna play snake all that much lol... playing the char is the best way to learn his weaknesses (hi dan)

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
what about the diddy!?!? diddy's a really fun character that NOBODY in our community plays, meanwhile there's a few snake players (one of them being my annoying brother). I was considering picking up diddy at one point until you said you were also so i decided to look at another character instead.
I use diddy son!

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
so you can confirm me for the 17. I managed to change a shift. no doubles again though which is better than nothing i guess.

aish

Smash Journeyman
You can tell people about it, I already asked for a date change form the owner since the day you asked but he hasn't gotten back to me but i'll probably be hosting at nait anyways

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
ah right shiro sorry my bad i totally forgot, hmmm good point mike about learning snake's weaknesses, hmmmmm maybe i should pick up PT... for some completely unrelated reason of course

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Eh, I don't think it's necessary to pick up a character to learn their weaknesses, especially snake. His weaknesses are pretty obvious. He basically relies on his opponent messing up and being afraid of gernades when they shouldn't be.

T-block

B2B TST
eh i can't hurt ;D i did it with marth back in june or whatever... just to find the holes in his sword-flailing wall and stuff. i'm sure i'd do better if i know what the snake player is thinking. atm, to me it's like dan pushes buttons and wins =P

t-block is a scrub

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Cool story Bro.

lol chill out guys

a) who cares if i play diddy...you can still play him -_- there aren't enough characters for that
b) i can play PT, diddy, and snake
c) i'm not seriously gonna play snake all that much lol... playing the char is the best way to learn his weaknesses (hi dan)
actually theres probably exactly enough characters. Dibs Bowser.

He listens for your controller button presses 8D (really)
It's certainly pretty easy with brawl. I can hear when people decide to approach because they dash usually.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
it's actually probably a good thing i didn't pick up diddy cuz picking up marth now is SOOO much fun and my little brother refuses to play me if i play diddy because the bananas are "so *&$%ing annoying" so i probably wouldn't get to practice him as much as i can marth.

Also just wondering how do you insert quotes into your messages like that? I've never known how haha

Limeee

Smash Champion
it's actually probably a good thing i didn't pick up diddy cuz picking up marth now is SOOO much fun and my little brother refuses to play me if i play diddy because the bananas are "so *&$%ing annoying" so i probably wouldn't get to practice him as much as i can marth.

Also just wondering how do you insert quotes into your messages like that? I've never known how haha
to get quotes you press the quote button

gg

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
What is there to watch playing brawl?

Like I have to be 2v1 to even be challenged on keeping up with everyone. No jokes. (in terms of mental focusing)

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Thats probably true, I still can't wrap my head around all the hype my doubles matches got. Even though I was making 2v1 comebacks left right and centre, sure they were awesmo. But they were so easy to follow and nothing special.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Wilson next time we get together(either when someone hosts or at the next tourney) can you help me with my kirby. i'm training him as a MK counter and I need your awesome kirby skills and advice plz. Rob simply doesn't cut it against MK.

Vitality

Smash Ace
Wilson next time we get together(either when someone hosts or at the next tourney) can you help me with my kirby. i'm training him as a MK counter and I need your awesome kirby skills and advice plz. Rob simply doesn't cut it against MK.
You know you're trying to learn vs MK when i'm the only MK main in Edmonton.

Vitality

Smash Ace
yeah but theres lots of people that pick him when the **** hits the fan =(
Only people that I know would do that are Jack, Dan, Luke, and Solaris. I hear there's another MK main out there like Ash Khan or something like that? But honestly you're trying to CP a CP lol.

Top Bottom