• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Afro Thundah presents Dat Illest Tourney

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Yo I'm coming to this I'll bring a Wii and Brawl for sure, maybe a TV so i can get the door fee off.

Anybody wanna MM me before I go to Genesis. I'm accepting any matches and the money could be from1-5$ your choice and i'm only playing Marth.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
****, i wish i could be there to humble riddle as well................ ...

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I'm gonna help run this ****, so don't any of you nigss get sassy and think you can get away with anything.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I think more than likely I'll be here. I'm in homestead right now, so it's closer than being in north miami beach. my ride will be in pompano if I come to this and might have to pick me up late. I don't know yet. what time should everything be done by?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Well, if I want a permanent partner it needs to be someone I can count on. I'm just trying out different people to see who I do best with.

But if I had to choose a permanent partner now, it'd be ESAM. :chuckle:

:069:

AfroQT

Smash Master
Hopefully it'll be done by 8, but its brawl so who knows.

COME TO THIS
BRING WIIS/BRAWL

Seibrik/Chaz you guys bringing tv's? I'd appreciate it.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Gmoney your goin? Or are you joking.

SNAKE YOSHI

BTW come to thi sand bring wii's/brawl.

ANyone who brings a tv gets door fee off.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
nah, i'm jokin

i like teaming with weird/underused char's tho

but not yoshi

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Darn. I was hoping that he was serious. Thanks for getting my hopes up. =(

OK, FlatSoda. Although, we've teamed up before and got owned (even though it was my first tournament). Are you sure? >.>

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol polt... i would team with you if i were actually going to this

once Max gets back tho we're prolly gonna be perma teammates... or something, idk

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
i'm changing mains and snake/tlink isn't as good...

plus lio can't travel much atm

it doesn't matter anyways; all 3 of us are mad good friends/etc. (pretty much all interchangeable for teams -- same goes to like galuda/etc.)

you act like there's some drama or something

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
I miss gmoney. I think I gave him a chicken nugget once.
also, polt. it depends. I'm down for it, but I'm unsure. I don't have a permanent teammate and my playstyle may not always compliment yours. we'll find out when we get there. don't hold me to it, if someone else offers go for it.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Seibrik, aren't you trying to host yours the same weekend as HERB? And, didn't you say you'd go to HERB? Just curious.

Btw, I don't see why I wouldn't be here... Meh.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I miss gmoney. I think I gave him a chicken nugget once.
also, polt. it depends. I'm down for it, but I'm unsure. I don't have a permanent teammate and my playstyle may not always compliment yours. we'll find out when we get there. don't hold me to it, if someone else offers go for it.
Hm, were you playing Peach way back in October? :p

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Sorry man. Really wish I can go, but my parents are going to the keys (don't want to think about what they're going to do there hmm?) and I need to babysit my sister, who's apparently having her little annoying friend over. So unless you want three sweaty smelly people over your house, two of which are annoying deviant children, I can't go.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yes. he. wants. sweaty. smelly. people. over. his. house.

go there!

mm? o.o

Gingerr

Smash Lord
afro. do you have any hardware tools at your house? I need to borrow some to mod my arcade stick, if you do i'll come by and chill while working on it
We probably have the stuff here to do it. We have like, three sticks here at the house already.

anyone that absolutly can't make it to this, make sure u make it to mine at the least!!
Shameless, David. Shameless :p

So unless you want three sweaty smelly people over your house, two of which are annoying deviant children, I can't go.
Uh, we're willingly holding a smash tournament at our house, I think it's pretty obvious that we want annoying, deviant, children over.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
lolwut, Gingerr?If you say so... I'll stuff the trolls in a body bag, and would you mind me putting them in your closet? I, and you, will really appreciate it.

In all seriousness, I'll try to go. But I won't inconvenience everyone by bringing my sister and her friend.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
hnnnnnghhh.

being at my dads house, he's kind of being a butt about me going.
it's really close too, but he'll be in pompano all day from 3~9, and wouldn't get back in the homestead area for a while after.

is there someone willing to keep me in company til my father returns?
i wasn't supposed to be here in homestead anyway ~_~

Top Bottom