• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Afro Thundah presents Dat Illest Tourney

Shaky

Smash Ace
I can't make it to this tournament, but my spirit lies within anyone who counterpicks Shakystar.

AfroQT

Smash Master
its 143rd place son, fo sho.

REMEMBER DOORS OPEN AT 12. Please try not to show up before 12.

With the exception of seibrik/chaz who will be helping setup.
AGAIN REMEMBER DOORS OPEN AT 12
BTW SHOW UP TO THIS.
If it goes good we'll host more.

BRING WII'S/BRAWL

NICK YOU BETTER SHOW UP SON!

Master Raven

Smash Master
Resuuuults

Public Enemies w/ family johns also prevented me from going although it was a good movie and Christian Bale speaking with a southern accent was rather amusing.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
10ish...

and master raven...never again >_< 4chan isnt allowed on swf! otherwise im pulling out rule 34's all over this place.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I got 7th (lost to Afro and Chaz). I didn't even notice Nick Riddle winning. Good job! XD

By the way, there were 14 people. Are you still going along with the plan of making this a bi-weekly, Afro?

:069:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
esam didnt go

i defenatley went all out all tourny.

woo.

I think i may be hosting my tourny at afro's house, at least until i get the really beast venue settled, in which case i'll host another tourny in the future.

Top Bottom