• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Adventure Time Mafia | Game Over: Aren't You Cold...?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Specifically the part about claiming Jake and not Cinnamon Bun though. Thorough explanation.

It really doesn't make sense no matter how you look at it; you had no reason to claim Jake there as Town, and you "didn't remember that I had claimed Jake" for some peculiar reason.

Explain yourself.

Kantrip

Kantplay
J I'm sure you'd agree that the way this is going down (how bardull is repeatedly shoving these same questions in Ryker's face) makes the interaction look TvRyker, where Ryker's alignment is yet unknown? Basically I'm saying Bardull is looking like pushy town since I don't see why he'd do this as scum.

Red Ryu is fitting to the scum meta I have of him :troll:

Kantrip

Kantplay
I was just about to ask T-block if he'd choose not to use his power for us. But then I remembered he claimed it was compulsive, which is definitely his way of preventing us from just telling him not to use it. I'm pretty sold on him being part of a small indy/mafia faction, or being a solo indy.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Figured as much. Back to original plan.

Vote T-Block

Bardull is his scummate, probably. If not, fill it with one of Vlade and Raz.

For the record, I never believed you.
Oh, and this is a funny post that rings a bell. Did you really "not remember me claiming," or are you developing an early case of Alzheimer's? You admit that you watched the Watcher claim proceed, but you didn't remember my character claim (which, incidentally, is the character YOU claimed before I claimed VT, by the way, in case you...FORGOT.)

Hell, you even had a "leaning scum" read on me at the time, why wouldn't you pay attention to my posts?

You can self vote and end this charade whenever you like.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer

Vote Count
T-block [1]: Ryker
Raziek [1]: J
Red Ryu [1]: T-block
Bardull [1]: Raziek
Ryker [1]: Bardull

Kantrip [0]:
Vlade [0]:
J [0]:

Not Voting: Red Ryu, Kantrip, Vlade

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for lynch.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
What an amusing vote-count.

While I don't like Bardull's play, I'm less and less certain he's scum.

T-Block needs to be today's lynch, his ability is a liability, regardless of how much we trust him.

vote: T-Block

BarDulL

Town Vampire

T-Block needs to be today's lynch, his ability is a liability, regardless of how much we trust him.

Gigantic FoS: Raziek. Ryker doesn't have any explanation for the Jake claim and he is easily the most suspicious player at this point in the game. Why are you trying to change the spotlight to T-block, when Ryker has scum slipped?

I'll agree that T-block is a liability, and his ability use has been extremely questionable, but lynching scum comes first.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Where has Ryker scumslipped?

I've yet to say you prove anything concrete or convincing.

"easily the most suspicious player at this point in the game." is entirely your opinion and I'm not trying to "change the spotlight", T-Block just has to die.

Until you do something to convince me Ryker is scum, I'm not going to vote him. So don't act like I've killed your family just because I don't believe you.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ryker scum slipped by claiming Jake (Jake was not his character claim) during his "bait/gambit." There was no Town motivation or reasoning for him to do this, especially since he claimed that he "did not remember" that I claimed.

It literally makes absolutely zero sense for him to do this unless he's scum.

Once he gives his testimony regarding why he claimed Jake, I will have all the evidence I need.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

That's not what a scumslip is.

A scumslip is revealing information that would could not possibly have unless they were scum.

Something like this, for example.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Yes, it is a scum slip, because it made NO SENSE AS A TOWN PLAY.

Scum slipping is when scum does something or says something that a Townie wouldn't normally say or do under any circumstance; the Town motivations and actions are missing from Ryker's Jake claim, and thus is it a scum slip.

T-block

B2B TST

to be honest, i'm okay with this line of thinking

idk if it makes anyone feel any better about the role, but it's compulsory, and if i don't steal a vote, i'm not allowed to vote the next Day. i can show that, and i'm willing to do that for the rest of the game. or just lynch me.

but i want ryker lynched for sure. ryker must absolutely go before bardull.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yes, it is a scum slip, because it made NO SENSE AS A TOWN PLAY.

Scum slipping is when scum does something or says something that a Townie wouldn't normally say or do under any circumstance; the Town motivations and actions are missing from Ryker's Jake claim, and thus is it a scum slip.

Whatever. Ryker can deal with you.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Raziek, you can try and make me look stupid all you like, but why don't you put your condescending implications where your mouth is and explain why Ryker would have claimed Jake as Town.

Lay it on me. I'm willing to put my Dgames career on the line that you can't think of anything.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
By the gods, EpicMafia has made you intolerable.

1) You have no "DGames Career" to lay on the line.

2) No. If you can't perceive any reason he might do so as Town, you think very shallowly and need to understand how to think from perspectives other than your own.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
By the gods, EpicMafia has made you intolerable.

1) You have no "DGames Career" to lay on the line.

2) No. If you can't perceive any reason he might do so as Town, you think very shallowly and need to understand how to think from perspectives other than your own.
What I meant by that was, was that I will never play another Dgames game again if I'm wrong. Of course I don't have a career. Why did you feel the need to clarify this point?

You can't provide one either. Your response is WEAK.

I can perceive various point of views. I am very open minded. However, there is no room for error on this. If there was, someone would have explained it to me already and said "BarDulL, you're being an idiot, and this is why, because of this possibility, etc etc."

Quit trying to discredit me, you're either bad or you're scum with Ryker for not seeing how crucial this is.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ryker claimed that he "did not remember that I claimed." You guys NEED to remember that he said this. Why claim Jake if he did not remember that I claimed Jake at the time of him claiming before me?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Alright, I'm going to be a bit more elementary about this with you, Raziek, and we'll go by baby steps:

Lets assume Ryker has told the entire truth this entire time. We'll assume he's Town, which subsequently means that we will assume he's Cinnamon Bun, VT.

We will also assume that Ryker didn't know I was Jake, since that is what he claims.

1. Ryker "suspects me of being scum," and wants me to claim before him.

This is fine so far, except he sort of magically decided he wanted to pin me as scum, but we'll ignore that.

2. Ryker realizes that I'm not going to claim before him.

This realization is fine.

3. Ryker does what would appear to be a bait/gambit on me; he claims Jake and claims an investigative result on me.

This is the big problem in his "Town" thought process. Where and how did he jump from step 2 to step 3?

Why claim Jake?Why not claim Cinnamon Bun?

Claiming Jake, when Ryker wasn't actually Jake, doesn't make sense. If he is Town, and if he really did try to bait/gambit me, he would not have chosen Jake. There's no reason to if he did not remember that I was Jake, and there's also a chance that the real Jake could have CC'd him.

In fact, he would have known that I claimed Jake and paid attention to my Jake/Watcher claim as Town. Trying to bait/gambit me as Jake is foolish if that is what he was really trying to do, because I'M JAKE, I ALREADY CLAIMED JAKE!

If you can provide a Town thought process that makes sense between steps 2 and 3, I'll back off.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
On the condescending issue:

On the claim itself:

He could easily have chosen to claim Jake under suspicion that you were not actually Jake, given that you had already fake-claimed about being watcher.

He could have been baiting CC. There's a number of things he could have done.

What you have yet to do is actually provide a scummy motivation for doing so.

As far as I'm concerned, there's very little difference between what you did to Kantrip and what Ryker did to you, so where you're coming up with this hyper-conclusion that Ryker is scum is where you are losing me here.

Who gives a **** about the chara

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
cter when there are already multiple fakeclaims flying around?

(Continued, accidentally hit enter)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
On, and WRT "Why not claim Cinnamon Bun?"

Would Cinnamon Bun have made sense as a watcher claim? No, of course not.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
On the condescending issue:

On the claim itself:

He could easily have chosen to claim Jake under suspicion that you were not actually Jake, given that you had already fake-claimed about being watcher
First off, your reasoning doesn't make sense because Ryker DID NOT KNOW I WAS JAKE. He said so himself that "he did not remember me claim."

I ALSO PROVIDED a scummy motivation for doing so, YOU HAVEN'T BEEN READING!

Take a seat back and just watch the show, you're making yourself look stupid.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Assuming you're talking about this post, again, there is nothing conclusive here.

All you've done is provide a possible motivation, substantiate it with a scenario that includes a lot of reaching, and then try to incriminate him for not claiming a character that YOU think makes sense.

... and you can't see why I'm not convinced? :glare:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I already know why you're not convinced. Your play for the last 3-5 posts has been centralized more around trying to discredit me, my theory, and Ryker's scum slip than it has been to try and contribute positively to Town. You're basically trying to play the role of the ultimate BarDulL naysayer.

This reads as one of two things: if you're Town, you have an ego and you're more concerned about trying to assert a superior image of yourself over me, which ultimately reads as pathetic in a TEAM GAME, or you're scum, and your motivations are obvious and you've been trying to discredit my claim for the sake of alleviating the spot light from Ryker.

This is irrelevant though.

Raziek, if the reasoning for not claiming Cinnamon Bun was that obvious, Ryker would have answered the question already and backed off 8 of his posts ago. He would have said it already and moved Town in a different direction. He didn't.

I'll play along with this though; Ryker, is the reason you didn't want to claim Cinnamon Bun over Jake as an investigative result because you felt "baiting/gambiting" me as PR Cinnamon Bun your reasoning?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'll play along with this though; Ryker, is the reason why you didn't want to claim Cinnamon Bun over Jake with an investigative result on me because you felt that "baiting/gambiting" me as PR Cinnamon Bun wouldn't have been effective?
Fixed in quote tags.

T-block

B2B TST
if raziek is town, i want to see his face when ryker flips scum.

I was just about to ask T-block if he'd choose not to use his power for us. But then I remembered he claimed it was compulsive, which is definitely his way of preventing us from just telling him not to use it. I'm pretty sold on him being part of a small indy/mafia faction, or being a solo indy.
it is compulsive, but the punishment for not using it is not being able to vote the following Day. yes, i would be willing to not use it.

idk why you think i'm indy, but it doesn't really matter anymore. i see that it's probably the smart thing to do to off me eventually.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Here's the problem T-block:

Assume we mislynch toDay and force you not to use your ability: Then what would have been LyLo toMorrow is now a loss because you (a supposed townie) don't have your vote, so it is now 2 town votes versus 2 scum ones. If you are town and don't use your ability it is a town loss.

Kantrip

Kantplay
That's why we either have to out you now (since you wouldn't be town, and even if you are...) or you have to use your ability.

Not a good situation.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Damnit, you're right. I was completely forgetting about someone and had our current numbers as 7.

Oh right, Red Ryu.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
What's your interpretation of my conflict with Ryker? Do we both read as Town? Do we read as Town vs. Scum? Or do we read as Scum vs. Scum?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Any other speculation would be within interest as well. Who do you feel is Town? What do you think of Ryker/Raziek scum team? Is T-block scum? Who's Town? etc.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Still waiting on Ryker explanation for Jake claim. I need testimony and thorough analysis before I unleash the fury. There's pretty much no room for misinterpretation of the facts though. Not going to be surprised if Ryker doesn't explain his thought process. Town needs to lynch Ryker if this happens. If Ryker can explain his thought process and undergo cross-examination and pass, I guess we'll have no choice but to lynch T-block. I'm fairly certain Ryker is scum though.

Not sure if T-block lynch is a good idea yet. Time will tell.

Vlade

Social Outcast
What's your interpretation of my conflict with Ryker? Do we both read as Town? Do we read as Town vs. Scum? Or do we read as Scum vs. Scum?
Reads to me as Town vs Scum. The possibility of it being Scum vs Scum is there, and I am very confident it's not Town vs Town. The fact that you both claimed VT makes me lean towards TvS. If I had to choose one out of the two of you right now, it would be Ryker, but it's essential we see what he has to say.

Any other speculation would be within interest as well. Who do you feel is Town? What do you think of Ryker/Raziek scum team? Is T-block scum? Who's Town? etc.
I feel a Ryker/Raziek team is possible and there are many connections between them which suggests this, but it's hard to believe it'd be this obvious so I'm skeptical about the theory.

I'm inclined to believe T-Block is scum mostly because of the nature of his role. I would be fine with lynching him toDay.

As for who's town for me at the moment, it'd be J, Kantrip and Red Ryu.

Top Bottom