• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADHD and SK92 vids

ADHD

Smash Hero

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Lol, I'll watch these later but I saw Satan and I was like wtfbbq but then it all made sense.
xD

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
GAH PLEASE USE THE CRITIQUE THREAD OR VIDEO THREAD ;.;

Whenever you guys do this it puts those threads to shame and makes n00bs make threads like this thinking it's cool. We know you're great, but they might not right off the bat ><

Sky`

Smash Lord
But like... it's ADHD...

That's like saying, "Hey God... yeah could you not do that? That'd be greattt....."

X]

Count

Smash Champion
The thing about the old critique thread is every time I posted in there I didn't get critique. I will try it with this new one though <3. Wyatt, I watched all these last night minus like 3 of them that weren't up yet. Good stuff, I will try to help but anything I can say you probably already know/noticed.

rvkevin

Smash Lord
Inguilt, just change the name to "The Official ADHD Q&A Thread" and all is well.

How do you instantly catch/throw bananas so well (When Atomsk throws them, not when Z-catching off of platforms)? Is there a good way to practice without a human opponent?

I don't know what, if anything, to critique...too good.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Inguilt, just change the name to "The Official ADHD Q&A Thread" and all is well.

How do you instantly catch/throw bananas so well (When Atomsk throws them, not when Z-catching off of platforms)? Is there a good way to practice without a human opponent?

I just do diddy stuff. I have to work mid-air z catching into my game I generally just airdodge throw them back.

Kaptain Kong

Smash Lord
To the SE of Port Town.. ..send - Seattle, WA
But like... it's ADHD...

That's like saying, "Hey God... yeah could you not do that? That'd be greattt....."

X]
lol, we really need to organize though

you gotta instant toss them, i'm not sure what the easiest way is, but you airdodge catch and cancel the airdodge with a throw. so basically R/L > Cstick/Direction + A

i find it easy to practice by throwing a naner up, then jumping and instant throw and repeat

edit @ADHD: is mid air z catching more efficient than throwing back, cuz in one of the d3 vids you got a kill from throwing back

ADHD

Smash Hero
It depends on the aim. I would only throw it back if the banana has a chance of hitting them. It's useless to throw it against the wall of a stage lol

tocador

Smash Lord
Good stuff ADHD!

My advice in the diddyxluigi MU is preety much CP'ing if you cant handle it well! O and you can "camp" him, cause your fair beats all his approaches, so if you wanna play ghey just get the %lead and Fair camp him :D!

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Nice vids. Learned a couple things for the Luigi MU which I know nothing about
I like to instant throw bananas back at opponents too :)

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
instantly throwing naners back at people is good stuff.... I love doing that. I try to z catch most of them if I can because you have more options.

I have very little luigi experience tho so can't really help you out there... :(

Player-3

Smash Hero
p1 plays biglou at almost every tournament

im sure he could help

but sadly i got pissed off at him a few days ago for naner spam so i tied him to a chair and drowned him in his pool

oops.

=D

Player-1

Smash Legend
So far I think you need to abuse the Usmash more, once you learn the Luigi and his jumping aerial patterns you can punish it easily with Usmash. Try to get him offstage more, Diddy can gimp Luigi really well. That's all I got from watching them once, I'll watch them again later and watch for other stuff.

btb

Smash Cadet
i dont think i seen any jab to grab, not much to critique really, excellent diddy, im stealing some moves :p

also wen ur DI'ing after u get hit, after u bair, u jump sometimes(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Er1DpvS54&feature=channel_page in this video on ur first death i think it would of saved u, and mayb ur 2nd death)
i found side b is better than jumping as jumping still killed u, wen i dont think a side b would kill u. mayb a few more peanuts against ddd, thats all i guess :O, very good play

TreK

Is "that guy"
against luigi, i have nothing to comment really, you play this mu like i do, against ten times better opps lol

random thoughts ->
-CP JJ. tho it doesn't look like you'd fall to shoryuken tricksies, you can camp at the bottom and survive like 3 times longer to fsmashes
-Nair is awesome (you've done falling fairs pretty often where nairs could've been better. although, on luigi, it's pretty tied because if you hit his shield, he's screwed.)
-oh and i is sad because you hasn't used dodge drops è_é
(it ***** luigi's dthrow)

btb

Smash Cadet
teneban referred to dodge drops...??? ****** his dthrow? u can drop a banana while getting thrown? please explain or link to this -_-. appreciated. also good idea on counterpick for jungle japes teneban for luigi imo, and mayb a few more bairs against luigi

Gnes

Smash Master
I don't get why you'd want to barrel into it, that was a perfect chance for a spike though through the platform.
For damage...and personally...i like to be flashy so ull see me do this alot in my vids. i also Di out of tornado and up B lol. ill edit this later...off to work

TreK

Is "that guy"
teneban referred to dodge drops...??? ****** his dthrow? u can drop a banana while getting thrown? please explain or link to this -_-. appreciated. also good idea on counterpick for jungle japes teneban for luigi imo, and mayb a few more bairs against luigi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ByPwv8XydE
after the dthrow, luigi must catch or block the banana to not get combo'd, but instead he gets punished.
It always been my favorite AT since i discovered it (i didn't know niko found it too but like 6 month before at that time). Not the one i use the most of course, but i love how it can mess with the momentum of the match.

Oh and randomly sayin' about JJ was stupid, atomsk must've banned it.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
but you can just use an aerial or something instead of the barrels and get more damage...
You give 18%. You take 5%.

There is also NO chance of missing/miss timing it, as there would be if you try to air attack him.

Gnes

Smash Master
but you can just use an aerial or something instead of the barrels and get more damage...
Oh shiz AZ already answered...besides...its all about style man. If u can get D3 to waste his jumps close enough to the stage u can grab him as he UP B's...probably the worst position ever. Then, use your imagination on what comes next hehehehe.

Because he picked it up 3 weeks ago...
And he took a set off u...wow...way to represent >.>

j/k lol

but seriously...the matchups bad but u werent really try anything outside of the diddy fundamentals...dribble>fsmash etc...i hardly saw any uptilt/upsmash/f-tilt/d-tilt which are all good in this matchup. But we already talked about this on aim anyways O___0

Player-1

Smash Legend
You give 18%. You take 5%.

There is also NO chance of missing/miss timing it, as there would be if you try to air attack him.
wait...what? Are you saying that you're barreling into him, or are you charging your barrels and waiting for him to land on you?

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hmmm...

So I lied, at least according to this video I'm watching:

Looks like you take 16%...which I can't figure why cause I swear I've done it while only taking 5% (shrug? maybe if they are in stomp mode you take extra then if they are in non-stomp mode?). They take 13%.

Regardless it looks cool ROFL.

Start watching at 3:39, the up-b is around the 4 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGUeYrAIbXY

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
When you launch your rocket barrels against the ceiling of Luigi's Mansion or the tree trunk of PS1, you are just activating them against a barrier or terrain. The Super D3 Jump still has an actual hit-box. In rare instances I make a severe miscalculation, I have been hit by both hit-boxes of the attack during one of my short hops. If you are caught by the attack while you are actually in the air while D3 is coming off the apex of his jump, you will eat damage from both the attack and the landing hit-box.

Wyatt, I strongly feel that you are playing the Luigi match-up incorrectly. Please don't take that an insult to your intelligence. =)

Gnes

Smash Master
Hmmm...

So I lied, at least according to this video I'm watching:

Looks like you take 16%...which I can't figure why cause I swear I've done it while only taking 5% (shrug? maybe if they are in stomp mode you take extra then if they are in non-stomp mode?). They take 13%.

Regardless it looks cool ROFL.

Start watching at 3:39, the up-b is around the 4 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGUeYrAIbXY
I wont lie...i just use it for the coolness factor >.> But i do Up B to them as there going up...does the damage of regularly hitting a chr. with Diddys Up B.

Hanson...i already told him

Top Bottom