• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADHD and SK92 vids

Bellioes

Smash Lord
In your match vs Atomsks DDD on Lylat (match 3), how did you slide backwards while Fsmashing at 1:40? I didnt see you pick up a banana so I dont think you dribbled. I really cant see whats going on but it looks pretty awesome.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Coolness factor is important. Actually, it is the most important, cause if I lose, I wanna look good doing it, rofl.

ADHD

Smash Hero
In your match vs Atomsks DDD on Lylat (match 3), how did you slide backwards while Fsmashing at 1:40? I didnt see you pick up a banana so I dont think you dribbled. I really cant see whats going on but it looks pretty awesome.
No I just walked backwards LOL

DFEAR

Smash Hero
in the luigi matches it needed more cowbell chrome. but the atomsk matches were street sharks jawesome :3. i learned a few things from watching u. good as always man keep it up.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
*** straight

the only problem...i dont lose often :p
Makes two of us.

And, again, why was Atomsk NOT using waddledees? I would soo love to fight a D3 that didn't waddle me all day long.

napZzz

Smash Hero
Those were insane, you're diddy is so fast paced and controls the stage so well.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
You never used fair against luigi. And you could have just ran away against luigi and camped so he would take peanut damage. If you simple run away, it makes the matchup easier.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
@ EmuKiller: Go ahead, keep that noise up. I dare you.

@ ADHD: A small suggestion, Wyatt, but would you mind just updating this or one of your older video threads from now on instead of creating entirely new ones from now on? It will keep the boards clean and centralize all your videos in one thread; that would be helpful in and of the fact that people may be curious to view some of your past performances as well.

GooseMainsDiddy

Smash Ace
I really doubt that ADHD was really expecting some critiques.

EDIT: never mind didn't see the last part of the post. lulz.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Do you reverse peanut pop gun often (for momentum)? You did it once in brinstar and i was amazed. You cancelled it it too :p.

\

white peachy

Smash Ace
2:45 of first round vs Atomsk was pretty Jedi all the way around

-Atomsk picks up banana throws at ADHD.
-ADHD instant throws banana.
-Atomsk catches banana.

...O_o

Top Bottom