• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Add three words to the previous post. This is going to be one weird story to read...

D

Deleted member

The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty...

Call_Me_Red

Smash Journeyman
The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty...like a Fox.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck.

Last edited:

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse ...

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames...

Buuhan

Is mayonnaise an instrument?
Nobody could find the murderer's corpse because it fell into a ravine. Was he dead? Of course he wasn't, but he is a werewolf, so he can transform under full sunlight -- wait, no; it's moonlight. He summoned his underlings to break his legs and tie his hands to the back of Adam Sandler's pickup. Then, they went out to the Umbra Clock Tower to let him pray for forgiveness. But the stage was closed for renovations to add a Bayonetta statue. Then the statue summoned Winged Kuriboh and destroyed itself and his search continued for another person who showers. He never could because he was in the closet with Tom Cruise eating raw garlic. The raw garlic was actually Wario?!?!?!? He says shocked

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Nobody could find the murderer's corpse because it fell into a ravine. Was he dead? Of course he wasn't, but he is a werewolf, so he can transform under full sunlight -- wait, no; it's moonlight. He summoned his underlings to break his legs and tie his hands to the back of Adam Sandler's pickup. Then, they went out to the Umbra Clock Tower to let him pray for forgiveness. But the stage was closed for renovations to add a Bayonetta statue. Then the statue summoned Winged Kuriboh and destroyed itself and his search continued for another person who showers. He never could because he was in the closet with Tom Cruise eating raw garlic. The raw garlic was actually Wario?!?!?!? He says shocked
Uh... wrong page, dude.

D

Deleted member

The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew...

D

Deleted member

The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable...

D

Deleted member

The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World.

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided...

D

Deleted member

The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a...

D

Deleted member

The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a Grape for Duck

Last edited by a moderator:

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a rather important hex...

You keep on saying the same things, trying to force in a concept that has already burst into flames. "decided to cast a Grape for Duckie." does not make sense in the context of the story. I'm sorry.

D

Deleted member

The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a rather important hex...

You keep on saying the same things, trying to force in a concept that has already burst into flames. "decided to cast a Grape for Duckie." does not make sense in the context of the story. I'm sorry.
yea well I already said something. that's the rules of the game plus I haven't posted here in a while, fair turf fair claim. I put the sentence there and you add 3 words and that's always been the gig. If I sound rude am sorry wasn't trying to.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a grape into existence for the Duck.

yea well I already said something. that's the rules of the game plus I haven't posted here in a while, fair turf fair claim. I put the sentence there and you add 3 words and that's always been the gig. If I sound rude am sorry wasn't trying to.
Don't want to start a fight, I added my three words to yours so that the sentence makes more sense. It's still essentially your 3 words, and I used my 3 words to fix it. Conflict resolved. Continue on.

D

Deleted member

Don't want to start a fight, I added my three words to yours so that the sentence makes more sense. It's still essentially your 3 words, and I used my 3 words to fix it. Conflict resolved. Continue on.
*Shakes hands* have a good day.

D

Deleted member

The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a grape into existence for the Duck. They are acidic...

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a grape into existence for the Duck. They are acidic and cause onset...

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a grape into existence for the Duck. They are acidic and cause onset of violent implosions...

Lorisaur

Smash Cadet
The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a grape into existence for the Duck. They are acidic and cause onset of violent implosions... but they are

D

Deleted member

The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a grape into existence for the Duck. They are acidic and cause onset of violent implosions... but they are the most DELICIOUS...

D

Deleted member

The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a grape into existence for the Duck. They are acidic and cause onset of violent implosions... but they are the most DELICIOUS, so enjoy cautiously!

D

Deleted member

The Duck walked to Bayonetta's church's Lemonade Stand, and saw Wario kissing gay Soldier 76 and Bayonetta at a nuclear bomb. Bayonetta backed out with her gun, Duck wanted grapes. What could he possibly do with them? Hopefully something extremely wicked. Yes, he is crafty... like a Fox. Reaper killed Duck. Then its corpse burst into flames like Bayonetta predicted because she knew it would happen. Ducks are flammable in Dark World. So Reaper decided to cast a grape into existence for the Duck. They are acidic and cause onset of violent implosions... but they are the most DELICIOUS, so enjoy cautiously!
Ganondorf proceeded to. . .

D

Deleted member

Ganondorf proceeded to DAB on them...

D

Deleted member

Or not. Phew.

D

Deleted member

Or not. Phew.
THEN GANODORF DABED!!!

D

Deleted member

Or not. Phew.
THEN GANODORF DABED!!!
. . . “Dabs don’t exist. . .”

D

Deleted member

Or not. Phew.
THEN GANODORF DABED!!!
. . . “Dabs don’t exist" SAID NOONE EVER!!!!!

D

Deleted member

Or not. Phew.
THEN GANODORF DABED!!!
“Please don’t dab” . . .

D

Deleted member

Or not. Phew.
THEN GANODORF DABED!!!
“Please don’t dab” . *Ganodorf dabbing noise*

D

Deleted member

Or not. Phew.
THEN GANODORF DABED!!!

Such a trickster...

D

Deleted member

Or not. Phew.
THEN GANODORF DABED!!!

Such a trickster...
‘Please stop dabbing. .’

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Or not. Phew.
THEN GANODORF DABED!!!

Such a trickster...
‘Please stop dabbing. .’
"DABBING IS CRINGE!"

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Or not. Phew.
THEN GANODORF DABED!!!

Such a trickster...
‘Please stop dabbing. .’
"DABBING IS CRINGE!"

Then, Ganondorf nuked

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Or not. Phew.
THEN GANODORF DABED!!!

Such a trickster...
‘Please stop dabbing. .’
"DABBING IS CRINGE!"

Then, Ganondorf nuked himself and died.

is not a word, but I guess I'll let this slide... for some reason... because dabbing is the worst craze of all existence...

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Or not. Phew.
THEN GANODORF DABBED!!!

Such a trickster...
‘Please stop dabbing. .’
"DABBING IS CRINGE!"

Then, Ganondorf nuked himself and died. Thank the lord.

because dabbing is the worst craze of all existence...
Agreed 100%. Just let it die off already, like it should've a year or two ago.

Last edited:
Top Bottom