• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
k well I don't really want to change anything before Luke comes on and agrees to it or else he's going to throw a hissy fit that I never waited for him.

So I guess I'll have a definitive list up tomorrow.

T-block

B2B TST
Green Greens is fiiiiiine. The exploding field glitch is really rare...I've only encountered it once in my life, and I play on that stage quite a bit. Even if it were intentionally recreatable, how does it help any one character? It becomes a stage hazard, as dangerous to the creator as it is to his opponent.

I'm pretty sure Onett is only banned because of the wall infinites...walkoffs aren't a huge deal thanks to the layout of the stage. You'd have to be really dumb to get grabbed by a D3 on the sides.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
hey Darren I want to team with you but i also have some other people that want to team with me also

zeriph get on msn *** lol

but yeah i'll most likely team with you just trying to make a decision darren

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
And I'm assuming those 10% wanted Green Greens as a counter.

You have to realize that keeping stages is a lot more dangerous than banning stages. This is a competitive game. People are laying money down on the line.

T-block

B2B TST
They don't wanna ban Green Greens because of the glitch...it's more for characters being able to camp (six ledges), and for the stupidly close horizontal blastzones. Ness's f-throw, MK's d-smash, etc.... I think D3's neutral-b might even be able to kill lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
hey Darren I want to team with you but i also have some other people that want to team with me also

zeriph get on msn *** lol

but yeah i'll most likely team with you just trying to make a decision darren
Alright cool. It's really no problem if you team with someone else. I just didn't want to be kept in the dark. But if you team with me then that'd be cool too

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
peach vs ganon is like, 80:20 in peaches advantage. just fullhop autofloat and dair all day. 17% lagless turnips fair nair nonsense unTOUCHABLE

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
peach vs ganon is like, 80:20 in peaches advantage. just fullhop autofloat and dair all day. 17% lagless turnips fair nair nonsense unTOUCHABLE
uh huh................

It seems like nearly everything is 80:20 against Ganon, but that doesn't stop you.
That and my Peach sucks

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
nonono

this is where the ganon boards get you

its secretly the other way around ganon actually ***** i mean come on chainchoke no joke son'

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
k so my MM's.

ganon vs lukes falcon 20$
ganon vs killocks marth 5$
ganon vs fireflys yoshi 5$
ganon vs murdamoes w/e 5$
ganon vs lukes falco 5$
ganon vs t blocks PT 5$
ganon vs t block friends sheik 5$
ganon vs frasers rob 5$
ganon vs afterdawns w/e 1$

lol not bad anyone else?

T-block

B2B TST
that's not as many as i thought there were

not confirmed for my friend yet... i haven't even told him about this lol - i just wanna see it. i'll convince him though, dw

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
k so my MM's.

ganon vs lukes falcon 20$
ganon vs killocks marth 5$
ganon vs fireflys yoshi 5$
ganon vs murdamoes w/e 5$
ganon vs lukes falco 5$
ganon vs t blocks PT 5$
ganon vs t block friends sheik 5$
ganon vs frasers rob 5$
ganon vs afterdawns w/e 1$

lol not bad anyone else?
VS my Kirby/ROB/MK $5 each. You don't have to do them all.

Top Bottom