• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

ppig

Smash Journeyman
yea bring it reddeer is bringing a video camera to film the whole event should be a top tier tourny :p

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I still need a brawl doubles partner sadface. Also watch this whole thing be cancelled like 6 hours before because of infighting between organizers. When it happens i'll totally have called it out.
I need a partner too if you're still looking.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
banluigi's jesusfuk lol

also who wants to play friendlies with me in melee??? i need to warm up so ****ty at that game lol

matttysonsidcarlvictor wher u at

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Brad, that's kind of the reason why I did that. I want people to show up in half an hour so things can start at 1:00 PM at the most, instead of 1:30 PM.

The stage list hasn't been edited yet cause Luke hasn't agreed to anything and I don't know what exactly to change.

The venue was not free on Sunday so the tourney was pushed back a day for each...day.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
ok cool and im bringing 3 game cubes and two wiis so thier will be tv s for melee friendlys the second day unless people bring more wiis

Alphicans

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujLvRh_4JHQ

nado spam, camping and 7 minutes long looks like a ****in great time
See how fast the top quarter got destroyed. I watched 2 minutes of this and the ROB didn't break the other bottom quarter. He was an idiot for not doing that. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT BREAK THE HOUSE ON LUIGI'S MANSION WHO IS NOT MK/OLIMAR AND SAYS LUIGI'S SHOULD BE BANNED IS AN OFFICIAL IDIOT.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
See how fast the top quarter got destroyed. I watched 2 minutes of this and the ROB didn't break the other bottom quarter. He was an idiot for not doing that. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT BREAK THE HOUSE ON LUIGI'S MANSION WHO IS NOT MK/OLIMAR AND SAYS LUIGI'S SHOULD BE BANNED IS AN OFFICIAL IDIOT.
you try breaking it while an mk ***** your face in

ggsmoron

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
ok guys everytime u play alphicans in tournament go mk and CP luigis all day and when ur B button is almost falling off, ask him how much fun hes having

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Jack/kosk the stage breaks in like 5 seconds. You can take out the top quarter before MK hits you. At worst that gives MK a positional advantage, which btw would be very minor considering you're both at 0%, doesn't mean you have to approach. The second portion that you have to break will break if you just stay there. I've done a lot of thinking on this stage, believe me, but it's one of the few weird stages that I think is completely fair.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
takes snake 2 uptilts to destroy the top right one, takes him 4 to destroy the bottom right, then it takes him 4 to destroy the top left, then 6 to destroy the bottom left

that's more then 5 seconds, also thats including move degrade

not including MK attacking you simultaneously while you try to destroy the stage.

get ***** son

Llumys

Smash Champion
To be honest, I know my opinion probably doesn't count for much to you guys, but here's what I think should be counterpicks:

Castle Siege
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium 1
Brinstar
Delfino
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Pictochat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
Port Town Aero Dive
Norfair

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
To be honest, I know my opinion probably doesn't count for much to you guys, but here's what I think should be counterpicks:

Castle Siege
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium 1
Brinstar
Delfino
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Pictochat
Pirate Ship
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
Port Town Aero Dive
Norfair
I like this, except Pokemon Stadium 2 and Port Town :p
And I'm also fine with Luigi's

Tyson651

Smash Lord
how about delaying my team's 1st match round for 2 hours and let everyone else finish everything lololollolol

is there the ban a stage rule? (brawl people can ban luigis if they hate it so much)

Port Town is the most underrated C/B.

It's definately legit, and it ***** me. <<;
thats not something u want to tell everyone before the tourney >.>

Tyson651

Smash Lord
well, not exactly. ud only ban it if u're not a mk player lol or if u hate it a lot.

otherwise if ur a mk player, then u wouldnt care.

actually, according to google maps, it'll take me 15 mins to get to adat2. i finish classes at 3 SOO... im only delayed for 1 hour 15 mins.

let me go into doubles :D

Top Bottom