• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Llumys

Smash Champion
I'm trying. I think my mom's going to let me go, provided she gets all of Rob's contact information, where the tournament is, all the hours and stuff, and where I'm staying overnight... and stuff.

But yeah, now I just need to find $30...

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I'm trying. I think my mom's going to let me go, provided she gets all of Rob's contact information, where the tournament is, all the hours and stuff, and where I'm staying overnight... and stuff.

But yeah, now I just need to find $30...
If you don't have the money right now, I can cover you. Just pay me back over the course of our weeklies. Even if it's $5 at a time, it's all good.

And yes crew battles!

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
i want BC vs AB and Saskatchewan crew battle in brawl. im the only BC brawler coming.

i get 18 stocks
3 alberta and 3 sask get 3 stocks each.

gg

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Brawl and/or Melee, I could care less. I'm competent in both.

Edit: Thanks, Monty. I'll pay you back with the money I get from the pot. :p
And by that you mean 2nd place right? :laugh:
See you in the finals bro.

And Kosk, Sask will crew battle you. 9 stocks for each team.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
btw the map provided for this location is wrong.

its mapped under 136 street instead of 146 street.

edit: is it that or is the address wrong?

edit2: yep, Glenora Community League is under 136 street, not 146 street.

so the address written on the top of that image is wrong, but the mapped location is right.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
he has to test u first. oh em gee.

low tier melee?

link (if hes low tier, i forgot), young luke, g&w, zelda, m2, pichu, roy.

people rather do falcon only over low tier though

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
fire fly(yoshi) and Collin(ness) are probally the only ones you have to worry about .And kosk but he's not AB :/
Er, I think you forgot t-block (Pokemon Trainer). Based on Sou Kawaii 2 low tiers, he's almost equal to Colin, but he actually did better than both of us in regular singles.

Also, there's a chance I may end up showing up a bit early on day 1, say, 1:30ish. Is there any way I could help with set-up, even though I'm not bringing anything? Or would I just be sitting around, waiting for people to show up?

:005:

Tyson651

Smash Lord
well, usually it depends. when i get to tourneys early they're setting up chairs and tables so i just help with that then start playing lol

m2 takes **** from everyone.

hes a big target, slow, and combo-able lolol

Top Bottom