• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

ppig

Smash Journeyman
yea 2 more days cant wait geting so pumped coming for you tyler :p also think i should come early and setup up my setups before people get thier we will need like 2 tables for reddeer setups we should have the reddeer corner lol i would like to keep all of are stuff together just easyier to keep track of

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
yea 2 more days cant wait geting so pumped coming for you tyler :p also think i should come early and setup up my setups before people get thier we will need like 2 tables for reddeer setups we should have the reddeer corner lol i would like to keep all of are stuff together just easyier to keep track of
I'ma own you! =)

If you want, you can come at about 1:30ish PM I think to help me set up your TVs. The venue is actually pretty big so there will defs be enough room but if you wanna keep them in the corner then that's cool lol

You stole my Pokemon!

Troll. =[

Edit: BTW, I'm still not on the list in the OP.

:005:
Sorry about that, I was just thinking about that and was about to change it. :p

Llumys

Smash Champion
I'm so upset I can't come.

There's a small chance that I can still come, but it's very unlikely, considering I'd have to convince my parents and find a little bit of money. If I were to come though, I'd be coming with Rob.

Is there any housing left?

Also, if Monty has a probable top-3, I'm curious to see how I would do. :\

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, its just that I saw randall there still and was a little... unsure. So yea I can probably get here past 2, probably during doubles pools if i'm lucky. But I cant pick up anyone from carl's then because i'm running on the worlds tightest schedule.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Oh yeah, its just that I saw randall there still and was a little... unsure. So yea I can probably get here past 2, probably during doubles pools if i'm lucky. But I cant pick up anyone from carl's then because i'm running on the worlds tightest schedule.
There are no doubles pools, sadly. Not enough time in a single day with Low Tier.

That being said, Randall actually might come.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Hey guys, just so you know, I'm just changing the Doubles start time to a half hour earlier for Day 2. That way, we can finish Doubles and Singles a half hour earlier which will, in turn, give us more free time.

It shouldn't be a big deal for most of you because the venue will still open at 12:00 PM that day (Day 2).

Edit: Okay, so now Doubles will start (hopefully) at around 12:30 PM instead of 1:00 PM.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hm. That only leaves a half-hour of Doubles practice with my partner. Likely less seeing as others will take TVs too before the Doubles can begin.

... I'll be warmed up though. That counts for something.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
So correct me if I'm wrong, but removing doubles pools in favor of low tier applies to both days, right?

also wtb brawl doubles partner. sorry I didnt get to you earlier zeriaph, I was busy during that 2 hour window when everyone spammed this thread lol

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
So correct me if I'm wrong, but removing doubles pools in favor of low tier applies to both days, right?

also wtb brawl doubles partner. sorry I didnt get to you earlier zeriaph, I was busy during that 2 hour window when everyone spammed this thread lol
Huh...? There were never doubles pools to begin with. There are only pools for Singles (both Melee and Brawl), and they are single-match pools.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Hm. That only leaves a half-hour of Doubles practice with my partner. Likely less seeing as others will take TVs too before the Doubles can begin.

... I'll be warmed up though. That counts for something.
This is exactly what I thought. I'm really going to need the doubles practice too...

We should nab a TV for doubles practice as soon as possible. Me and my partner vs. you and your partner? If anybody else wants to join, I suppose we could just switch off. There will probably be a decent amount of people taking TVs for that purpose anyway.

:005:

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
I still need a brawl doubles partner sadface. Also watch this whole thing be cancelled like 6 hours before because of infighting between organizers. When it happens i'll totally have called it out.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
WOW SO MUCH **** IN ONE NIGHT!. Uhh to sum everything up.

Jarrett: a lot of people are actually coming
Everyone: Luigis mansion is fine wtf fuku

Snake6523

Smash Ace
There are no doubles pools, sadly. Not enough time in a single day with Low Tier.

That being said, Randall actually might come.
Doubles pools are a joke, dont let anyone convince you you ever shuoldve had them.

Hey guys, just so you know, I'm just changing the Doubles start time to a half hour earlier for Day 2. That way, we can finish Doubles and Singles a half hour earlier which will, in turn, give us more free time.

It shouldn't be a big deal for most of you because the venue will still open at 12:00 PM that day (Day 2).

Edit: Okay, so now Doubles will start (hopefully) at around 12:30 PM instead of 1:00 PM.
I find this funny lol.

Blitzmidfielder (I think).
You wern't there, you don't get it.

Rob?

LOL some mod must have seen the player list and actually thought that was accurate.
lol Some mod must've given brad 5 infraction points for one post. (6 is ban, and I dunno why they didnt give me any for the others lol)

Actually, it is pretty accurate, take a look again. I removed almost all of the players that won't be coming.
Almost.

WOW SO MUCH **** IN ONE NIGHT!. Uhh to sum everything up.

Jarrett: a lot of people are actually coming
Everyone: Luigis mansion is fine wtf fuku
lol retararararded

30 minutes is enough to warm up, especially if you play the night before and you wake up with a good attitude and mindset.
Naturally, this isn't fair, but it's okay, the tournament DEFINATELY isn't starting on time anyways. So it's fine.

But seriously, I can gaurantee people won't even be there till 1 (some people, not all people) so it'll be late, not to mention it'll take forever to get organized, and yeah, friendlies etc.

If you expect to have one second of that time to play friendlies and warm yourself up, you're sadly mistaken, even with an hour theres no way.

SUPER PROTIP: (like no jokes this'll help you HUGELY in the long run): Take a laptop/computer, whatever you're using for the tournament (TIO) and have it at the main door set up, and as people come in and pay their entrance fee to the hall itself, enter their name and tag and location (their info, basically) into tio. BEFORE THEY EVEN go anywhere past you. That way they're on the list as paid, and you know it. aswell as when the tournaments themselves actually come around, you just click their name and they're entered, and there won't be anyone not on the list.

(of course doubles you'll have to re enter, but it's not a big deal. Seriously, do this, or you'll be so unorganized you'll be bricking all day.

You ABSOLUTELY NEED, to watch the door to make sure everyone pays in, otherwise it won't happen because people forget.)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
this is so gay.

melee doubles start at 2pm, and if i go, ill arrive at 4pm. FACK

Top Bottom