• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
No, they don't. Just a general idea of whose the better character. All you have to do is just push harder with YOUR character to keep up.

I'm not afraid of Meta Knight users, and I play Sonic. ... Once again, the only Sonic again.

Dan's Condition

I talked with his mother AND him today. It was the biggest relief. Dan's fine, and is probably at home right now. So Tyler, Luke, Jack and I will make it for Melee day too. Also, Dan just might make it for "Free Money" day (Brawl); sorry, Luke. :p

Let's do this, guys!!!

Llumys

Smash Champion
I'm not saying just because the match-up is in someone's favour that they'll win. It's obvious that the better player usually wins, but match-up numbers do mean something. It's saying who's probably going to win if both players are even .

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing low-tier mains, but it's ridiculous to trash tiers and match-ups.

Also,

No, they don't.
Just a general idea of whose the better character.
You're contradicting yourself.

No, match-up numbers don't determine the outcome of the match, but they do mean something.

As you said, they give a "general idea of whose the better character". Actually, they give a "general idea of how two characters fair against each other", which I believe is something.

<<;

Also, I'm looking forward to playing Superboom.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Also, Yoshara, is it possible for you to hook me up with Brawl EX with the texture hacks and stuff? If so, I'll bring my Wii and SD card for it.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
@Koskinator: I guess I will join in on the 'pay for Kosk's college fund' series of MM's.

@Kuraudo: Yeah, I will be able to help you with that, but I will need to bring a laptop to help set up the SD card.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
bro free money day is dans favorite day

also Zeriph I'm sorry but I'm teaming with my homeslice dan the man for brawl

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Well, I was supposed to be the only Sask guy coming to this. I mean, it makes sense that I'd team with my own province. Blitzmidfielder doesn't have a team mate as far as I know, so I'm sure he'd be down to team with you.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Not saying that.

Just saying I don't want to spend so much money on it.

EDIT: Well, I'm probably overreacting. We still need housing, though.

I'm unsure of the events in which I will participate, and then I have to take into account the gas I need. That, and I should check the oil. It's around $50 to a full tank, which can take just over 6 hours of distance. I'd need some amount of help to navigate the city.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Bro, you gotta enter doubles! Why go if you're only gonna enter 2/6 events?
Alberta so I can chill with my friends, promoting you and Llumys.

As a side note, can you come with us? We're leaving later than your bus and everything, but the money you're spending on your ticket gets more out of it fueling the car for all three of us.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Its good to hear that Dan is ok, and it's nice to see a lot of people are able to make it to both days now.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Alberta so I can chill with my friends, promoting you and Llumys.

As a side note, can you come with us? We're leaving later than your bus and everything, but the money you're spending on your ticket gets more out of it fueling the car for all three of us.
Man, sounds good to me.

Edit: When are you leaving Saskatoon?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
if luke/tyler will be nice and let me delay my round 1 match for doubles for about an hour and 15 minutes then ill be up for teaming with whoever :D

or if that whoever thinks they can win a few matches with a computer and me taking over after 1 hour and 15 mins then sure loolololololl.

Llumys

Smash Champion
So, how about them brackets.

I hope I'm not placed against Monty or Rob early, that'd be poor bracketeering. :(

Also, once again, is this going to be posted on AiB? I want me a shiny regional champ badge.

Top Bottom