• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
LOL. I'd go for it. Connor's car is pretty good on gas, and i'd be cheaper than a hotel and stuff.

But I donno, Jarret William and Connor sleeping under the same roof might be too much for Darren to handle.
lmao
I can handle anything ;)

And I think he meant he'd be staying with dmk if he could, not me :p
Just driving me back lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

And I think he meant he'd be staying with dmk if he could, not me :p
Just driving me back lol
nah, you just don't under stand Connor-speak yet. It's ok, it takes time. If he can't stay with dmk, then he'll drive you home if he can stay with you.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
yea thats the one if dmk wont house me and zach then if we can stay with you then i will drive u

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Darren you might be able to sleep over at my house if you really wanna attend melee. My house is a 5 min walk from the venue.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh xD
lol connor speak. I'll get the hang of it eventually.

That could work, and we could get some sexy doubles practice in since there will be 4 of us
But I have no idea how my mom will feel about it

Butget things straighten out with dmk first and if you can't stay with him then I'll find out if it's alright if you two can stay here

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
LOL. I'd go for it. Connor's car is pretty good on gas, and i'd be cheaper than a hotel and stuff.

But I donno, Jarret William and Connor sleeping under the same roof might be too much for Darren to handle.

Bring it onn. My ego will drown him out anyways so it's all good.

Heh, Darrens had worse. although Yey! melee dubs LOL we'll see how it goes man, I really hopin' for it :D

Luke (alhpi) If darren stays with you then I'd need to as well as I'm prolly going to stay at his house. or juss cuddle up next to Victra Mm! body heatt!

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
lol i must warn you i have a very strong personality lol as well as a strong uppercut
Lol as do I! my personality is chill, but I'm egotistical, like when we were in teh hot pools with victor and his pals, I knew from the start she thought I was hot, although it was my ego telling me that she thought I was hot, it soon became apparent. that's my ego for ya LOL

also I've broken too many knuckles in my life Lets try to avoid boxing that weekend :p

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
My housing is CONFIRMED!

I have soft surfaces for 3 people, and can squeeze in a few more if you bring your own foam mattress or whatever. I can host you starting Fri night, and Sat too if you need. I can also drag out a table or two to put setups on for late night smash, though I only have one portable tv of my own. Anyone is welcome to smash at my place till the early morning or even on Sunday, but no crashing at my place unless you confirmed it beforehand :)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Luke (alhpi) If darren stays with you then I'd need to as well as I'm prolly going to stay at his house. or juss cuddle up next to Victra Mm! body heatt!
I'm down. Tony probably would be too. <3
lol i must warn you i have a very strong personality lol as well as a strong uppercut
LOL.
Lol as do I! my personality is chill, but I'm egotistical, like when we were in teh hot pools with victor and his pals, I knew from the start she thought I was hot, although it was my ego telling me that she thought I was hot, it soon became apparent. that's my ego for ya LOL

also I've broken too many knuckles in my life Lets try to avoid boxing that weekend :p
Hahaha oh man. They were 27 so that made it even more awesome. But seriously, I think you and Connor will get along pretty awesomely.

I just don't how you can post so coherently. It's an absolute contrast to Connor's posts. ROFL.

Also DMK, I might need to stay with you too.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
DMK, thanks for housing people. =]

Bread, there will be Tio and commentary, don't worry.

Brawl people, enter Melee events. It's not about winning, but more of having fun. Plus, Dan / Luke will probably get 1st and 2nd in Brawl singles and doubles anyway, and you're entering that. ;)

zeriph and Allan: Contact me if you still need housing, Luke and I know a fairly cheap hotel that's not far from the venue.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
yea so me and zac for sure i asked first :) :) also my post get the point across lol none of this fancy writeing stuff for me big words **** that

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
LOL wow, what chopy english.
Heh, we prolly will, I don't "not" get along with many people, and if that's incorrect they don't tell me

Darren Mah boi pleease I need housing lolol. like i said though you are welcome to stay here for a night or two, depends on the camp ground thing, if there is no availibility we cna camp in my backyard LOL. pitch the tent, I gots a fire place and a trampoline to keep us entertained, plus whatever else. I'm so friggen stocked for this!

both of this!'s

EDIT: what killlock said. it'll make person who gets 3rd, get more Monay! and I went pretty even with alphi's Falcon, his falco though, that thing was stupid :(

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
if brawl people enter melee, melee people should enter brawl lol
Yes D:<
Darren Mah boi pleease I need housing lolol. like i said though you are welcome to stay here for a night or two, depends on the camp ground thing, if there is no availibility we cna camp in my backyard LOL. pitch the tent, I gots a fire place and a trampoline to keep us entertained, plus whatever else. I'm so friggen stocked for this!
haha of course you can stay here, it won't be a problem at all.

And **** yeah xD
I love trampolines lmao

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I think I'm gonna house connor, zac if he comes, and I still have plenty of space. I can house zeriph and allan np if at least one of the four brings their own mattress or something.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I am all over that housing DMK. I can't bring a mattress or anything (I'm coming by Greyhound), but I'll sleep anywhere. HOWEVER, I would like to know how far you are from the venue, and if anyone staying at your place would be able to drive me to/from on Saturday.
I really wanted to enter Melee as well, but alas, work is le ghey.

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
My house's pretty close to ADAT2, but not super close. It looks like I'm housing two guys from Red Deer who have a car so they can drive us to and from the venue.

I'm also rather close to the Greyhound station :p 10 minute bus ride max, or like a 30 minute walk.

Looks like so far, I got:

Connor
Zac
Zeriph

I've got two matresses and a futon couch, plus a decent amount of rug-covered floor that should be okay with just a sleeping bag, or bringing your own cushion or something. I could also fold down the futon couch for two people, but that's kinda gay.

....yeah, just let me know if you need housing and what you bring(a car, mattress, flexibility, hot bod) and I'll see what I can do. Everyone has to bring their own sleeping bag or linens and a pillow, at least. Also let me know which nights you need housing for.

edit: Vic, wanna spoon? <3

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
dude! I got the hottest of bods. Vic knows, He was checkin'

but it's all for DarrenD-rod to enjoy.

unless darren's mom says no :( then I'll crash in his driveway and pray no one drives past like 2AM.

oh Vic, dude can you get Matt to pick up D-rod? for day 1?
apparently 20 mins outside Edmonton. oh we also need peeps that know edmonton well so we dun get lost Lol.

fine details of moi, getting a ride to red deer for 60 lol. paying matt __? and then tourni venue and **** is 60 also correct? :\

oh and D-rod remind me to go back into EVERY post in this thread and change Darren to D-rod mmkay. good s*** buddy!

also, who wants to maybe hit bar friday night lol?

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
My house's pretty close to ADAT2, but not super close. It looks like I'm housing two guys from Red Deer who have a car so they can drive us to and from the venue.

I'm also rather close to the Greyhound station :p 10 minute bus ride max, or like a 30 minute walk.

Looks like so far, I got:

Connor
Zac
Zeriph

I've got two matresses and a futon couch, plus a decent amount of rug-covered floor that should be okay with just a sleeping bag, or bringing your own cushion or something. I could also fold down the futon couch for two people, but that's kinda gay.

....yeah, just let me know if you need housing and what you bring(a car, mattress, flexibility, hot bod) and I'll see what I can do. Everyone has to bring their own sleeping bag or linens and a pillow, at least. Also let me know which nights you need housing for.

edit: Vic, wanna spoon? <3
All sounds good. My name is Monty, by the way. I'm staying Friday night, but I'm not sure if I'm leaving Saturday night at midnight, or Sunday afternoon. It all depends how late things go on Saturday and if people want to smash on Sunday. Odds are I'll want to leave Sunday afternoon though, so I guess I'll probably stay Saturday night as well.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
David says:
hey dad
Jack says:
yo son'
David says:
wanna get wasted at adat 2
Jack says:
yessssss we could do that
David says:
kk lets do it

Snake6523

Smash Ace

LOL Banhammer's a ***** hey Brad.
Eh, more like douchebag old friend who left calgary and threw a hissy fit is a *****.

I don't wanna waste 30 bucks on melee :/
I don't wanna waste any money on brawl.

Darren you might be able to sleep over at my house if you really wanna attend melee. My house is a 5 min **** from the venue.

@brawlers doubtful about entering melee:

just do it. i'm in, and i'm probably worse at melee than you are
Probably, and hey, brawlers already assume the melee guys are entering both, which most are, because Brawl is easier than melee lol.

Save the punches for the trees.

Bread, there will be Tio and commentary, don't worry.
I'll honestly be surprised if theres decent recording, let alone commentary, nothing against you, it just never happens.

Besides the matches NEVER get put up.

if brawl people enter melee, melee people should enter brawl lol
Durp, 80% of the brawl bracket is melee players.

Omg! Can I help do some commentary! I'd totally be into that <3
Don't let this happen.

Me and Dieslow might come to this
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, there goes my chances.

...'Kay, if Melee people are actually going to day 2, I should probably be going to day 1. As long as it's feasible for me to get to the venue two days in a row, I'll be there.

:006:
Good **** son. Most every melee person is, if not to brawl, to just chill/trash the place. =P

why the **** is this on friday that's ********
lol I said that 80 years ago, and then tried to host an event on a friday because they did it and they all said "WE CANT DO FRIDAYS WTF"

it was funny.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Mark, you and I should do Melee Doubles again. Just to see how far we go without playing the game. Blind Walruses unite. LOL

I'll just use Marth, Falcon, and whatever if I enter Singles.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
YES! On a serious note,

Geed is actually really colorful as a person, and his personality really shines through when he commentates. He's funny, while keeping us informed.

He's like JR and Jerry the King Lawler rolled into one.

Top Bottom