• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
Pretty much, he's pretty god**** hot.

And Luke, all I expect you to have is some sort of tio set up.

and if you dont have that, **** you're boned.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
brad wtf

This is gonna be wicked! just making a confirmation that i'll be showing up to this tourny. it said to make a post to confrim right? well yeah anyways! IM STOKED! time to were i stand... so hard to find any tournys near me :p
yeah if i can i would like to confirm my friends too, Im pretty much 99.9% sure that they will be coming too, considering they wont stop talking about it. so yeah Representing Lethbridge:
Pwnch
Awol
and toon dink. ... yeah.
did any of you guys go to the lanSWARMS lan party in 2007? I showed up there and played smash for like 20 hours straight and there were a couple guys that were playing. Some dude mained luigi and ONLY played blue luigi, called him Squeege. another dude played pink falcon exclusively. anyways I'm going to Lethbridge w/ my girlfriend sometime soon and I might be able to chill wit you guys. probz after adat sometime. (I don't play brawl though soz)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
The more new people I see posting here, the more hyped I get for this. =]

Also, I guess you should probably add me to the list on the first page. -_- I still need a doubles partner as well (Brawl), so if anybody is in the same boat as me, let me know.

:005:

Snake6523

Smash Ace
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL girlfriend + smash

edit: Firefly, Me and the Game have been confirmed from this tournament since before you made your account lol (dont take that the wrong way, it's just supposed to be funny)

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Yeah, we confirmed at ADAT1, when it was successful.

Which is silly, cause it really should've been a bad tournament.

I gotta hand it to Tyler, he did a good job.

edit: I'm Kithkin/Venom Dream/Kithsune/Bread/Brad/whatever else people call me.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
I have no idea, but he's deaf. So you may have to speak up.

(he actually is deaf, and I'm just making a horrible joke.)

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
I have no idea, but he's deaf. So you may have to speak up.

(he actually is deaf, and I'm just making a horrible joke.)
Gods, that was a horrible joke lol.

Connor, sit tight there. I'm housesitting starting the Friday of ADAT2, but I have to get the okay of my parents(it's their house). If I do get the okay, I think I have space for up to three people. Unless someone likes sleeping on hard floors, which I think Asians do anyway right?

Snake6523

Smash Ace
LOL, now that was funny.

I dunno, Nothing Victor does impresses his father. But it's his own fault for having hannah montana Bedding.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAH that was so good and that would be tight man it would be so much fun i dont know if sean is also coming with me our not he might be going with his **** buddy brent

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Will update thread tomorrow, I just read the last couple pages of posts. Also, somebody PM'd me to tell me they're coming. Looks like both days will run smooth, but I really hope the brawl guys also enter Melee, I want to see a big juicy bracket for both games lol

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Yeah, I've been around a million years

My favourite account is the only one I can't use lol.

LOL Banhammer's a ***** hey Brad.

Luke dude, Brah! i aint' going NEAR melee. victor knows why, in fact i TOTALLY killed myself faster and better than victor Ever could kill me in that game

all of this happened while trying to fight him. Ahem, not adding to the pot to get last lmao

x After Dawn x

Smash Master

LOL Banhammer's a ***** hey Brad.

Luke dude, Brah! i aint' going NEAR melee. victor knows why, in fact i TOTALLY killed myself faster and better than victor Ever could kill me in that game

all of this happened while trying to fight him. Ahem, not adding to the pot to get last lmao
I'm Tyler, not Luke lol

But um even if you're not good at Melee, there will be others around your skill level, so enter plz. =]

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
bread told me sho's staying in edmonton for that weekend. is he coming to adat?

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
hey if I have enough money for food AND some left over, I'll enter brawl. And that's saying something; Last time I played brawl was adat1 and before that the first week that brawl was released. Don't be so discouraged, it's just a game

Smash Rookie
did any of you guys go to the lanSWARMS lan party in 2007? I showed up there and played smash for like 20 hours straight and there were a couple guys that were playing. Some dude mained luigi and ONLY played blue luigi, called him Squeege. another dude played pink falcon exclusively. anyways I'm going to Lethbridge w/ my girlfriend sometime soon and I might be able to chill wit you guys. probz after adat sometime. (I don't play brawl though soz)
Nah that wasnt us. we havnt done any tournements really, save one at the uni here when brawl first came out (which we kicked some serious *** in!). so this is kinda our debut. I dont know about the other guys but im planing on being a big tournement goer. been a closet smasher way to long. however we do have a crew member who plays Cpt flcn exclusivly. hes got the best flcn ive EVER seen.
And yeah man if your down in leth give me a msg, def hang out.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Well depends. If SB joins in, I'd do ittt.

@ Tyler, pretty sure it was Alphican who said the thing about Melee but i could be wrong

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yo hoes, i'm going into Brawl, plus I went to god dam Sou Kawaii 2. You guys better go into melee.

LOL, now that was funny.

I dunno, Nothing Victor does impresses his father. But it's his own fault for having hannah montana Bedding.
LMFAO. You don't even know how much I can say about this.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
whatevs, you totally play brawl, I touched Melee like once after you were here, and before that was like 6 months ago. it isn't even a winnable competition for you :p

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL. Who cares, you're samus isn't as bad as you'd think. Just join it for fun, you'll get a good number of games in because of pools and stuff anyways.

Plus you can say how awesome you did with a character you barely play lol.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Well depends. If SB joins in, I'd do ittt.
haha I'd actually join melee doubles if you're up for it xD
Only thing is we'll have to find a way there and back for both days

Yo hoes, i'm going into Brawl, plus I went to god dam Sou Kawaii 2. You guys better go into melee.
lmao
We'll see how it goes xD

ppig

Smash Journeyman
well my friend if dmk cant host us i would be happy to drive u back for both days all i ask is a nice roof over my head :)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
well my friend if dmk cant host us i would be happy to drive u back for both days all i ask is a nice roof over my head :)
That'd be sweet, but....I live about 20 mins outside of town, so it would be a big waste of time and gas xD

Don't worry about it :)
I'll find a way lol
I think

I'll make it to brawl for sure though

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL. I'd go for it. Connor's car is pretty good on gas, and i'd be cheaper than a hotel and stuff.

But I donno, Jarret William and Connor sleeping under the same roof might be too much for Darren to handle.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
wtf who said anything about you **** head :p im talking about me and zac you can rot on the street for all i care

Top Bottom