• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
They'll just rip on Brawl, lmao. I wanna hear some good commentations on both games, along with the occassional joke here and there.

Imo, Geed should at least be a commentator for Brawl.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Yo hoes, i'm going into Brawl, plus I went to god dam Sou Kawaii 2. You guys better go into melee.

LMFAO. You don't even know how much I can say about this.
I actually owe it to myself and victra to enter melee after he embarrassed me at brawl. Also Victra I wanna MM you at brawl. You have to pay nothing and if you win again i`ll pay all your brawl entry fees. Its basically win win for you. i need to redeem myself. We can even go norfair again(god dam lava)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
dude! I got the hottest of bods. Vic knows, He was checkin'

but it's all for DarrenD-rod to enjoy.

unless darren's mom says no :( then I'll crash in his driveway and pray no one drives past like 2AM.

oh Vic, dude can you get Matt to pick up D-rod? for day 1?
apparently 20 mins outside Edmonton. oh we also need peeps that know edmonton well so we dun get lost Lol.

fine details of moi, getting a ride to red deer for 60 lol. paying matt __? and then tourni venue and **** is 60 also correct? :\

oh and D-rod remind me to go back into EVERY post in this thread and change Darren to D-rod mmkay. good s*** buddy!

also, who wants to maybe hit bar friday night lol?
LOL
Vic will be checkin both of us out during doubles rofl

And yeah, you belong to me now lmfao
Don't worry about a thing, you'll be allowed to stay at my place, cause I said so D:<

And I know Edmonton pretty well, I used to live there after all. We'll still get lost of course, cause I'm dumb, but eventually we'll find our way.

And I'm down for the bar friday night

lol D-Rod

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Alright, screw it. I'm in. Put me down for Melee Singles, and if Mark agrees to it, Doubles.

[EDIT]

Hitsugaya, I wanna flying Falcon Punch someone again. Ggz. YOU ALL SAW. ♥

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Would like to know how many people are actually playing melee. Cause thats all me and dieslow are going for
So far it looks like all of the melee people (obviously) and the majority of the brawl people now too. So look at the list, and like take about idk 70% of it. Of course there will be no shows, so Idk. 40+ people I am guessing.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Would like to know how many people are actually playing melee. Cause thats all me and dieslow are going for
Yeah, I'm going to be there for melee, not for brawl though. That game just feels so alien to me, it's like being stuck in the matrix all the time, sloooow doooown

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I actually owe it to myself and victra to enter melee after he embarrassed me at brawl. Also Victra I wanna MM you at brawl. You have to pay nothing and if you win again i`ll pay all your brawl entry fees. Its basically win win for you. i need to redeem myself. We can even go norfair again(god dam lava)
That's awesome that you're entering melee <3

LLOLOLOLOLOL YESYESYESYESYEYSEYSYESYEYSEYSYESYEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSYEYSEYS. Can I use any character or just Ganon? Best of 5 too k? =D

Now I am MAD excited for ADAT2.

Yeah, I'm going to be there for melee, not for brawl though. That game just feels so alien to me, it's like being stuck in the matrix all the time, sloooow doooown
I like this guy.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
WTF, can I have this deal?

I don't play Brawl either, I play it less than Victor lol.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, take my money now why dont you.

So far it looks like all of the melee people (obviously) and the majority of the brawl people now too. So look at the list, and like take about idk 70% of it. Of course there will be no shows, so Idk. 40+ people I am guessing.
Nice half ***** math.

Notice how melee finals are the most intense matches of the bracket usually, and Brawl finals are the campiest amtches of the bracket? lolololololol.

I like him for his ****.
Funny story, the only video on youtube thats easy to find of genesis melee finals, is taken from behind a brawl tv. loloolol

Alphicans

Smash Hero
So Brad are we gonna do another MM or what? I'd be totally down for it.

EDIT: Mark and I will have the best team name by far. Just so you guys know.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Hm, Luke I dunno where that came from, and I am sure you're talking about Melee, otherwise you're dumb.

And maybe, I am concerned with money to even make it to this, let alone enter ANY events, let alone MM anyone.

But maybe.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Brawl sucks is already taken, you need another one.
May I suggest:
Brawl_sucks22
Brawl is ***
Luke Sucks
Brawl_suxors1337

Fraser

Smash Journeyman

That's awesome that you're entering melee <3

LLOLOLOLOLOL YESYESYESYESYEYSEYSYESYEYSEYSYESYEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSYEYSEYS. Can I use any character or just Ganon? Best of 5 too k? =D

Now I am MAD excited for ADAT2.

I like this guy.
You can use any character(but i`ll cp norfair and force you to go ganon :) Yah and best of 5

HYYYYPE

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Awesome. I'm actually really looking forward to it haha.

Oh man I didn't know something about brawl would get me this excited.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
Q-Q I wish I had an option to get my brawl entry covered. I don't even have the money for anything lol, I'm in debt.

Guys, Doubles is being won by my keyboard.

I'm sorry, it's just.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If I team with Mark in Melee, or whomever in Brawl, we're not the Blind Walruses. Change our name to MCBTPWPIAABOJ,

"Melee's cool but the people who play it are a bunch of jerkfaces."

♥

The initials make it sound cool.

Top Bottom